All Comments on 'Angela's Education'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A hot, hot story that kept my attention!!!!

I have spent the better part of the day reading one page at a time, while doing other things. I couldn't walk away from it for very long. Great Job!!

Lyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job!

Wow...5 pages that held my attention completely!! Great Job!!

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
With Every Story...

...you exceed my expectations. I wish I could write as creatively as you do. Beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
interesting

At the beginning of the story i wasnt sure if i would like it or not (this perticular chapter) because devin had changed so much from the other chapters.. but i liked it.. you write wonderfully. :-)

-sinful puppy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just amazing

Having read some of your other stories, I found myself needing to finish this one. The insight into a submissive relationship, and the depth of character...

Just wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting

Really interesting that you wrote this first and then went back and started the relationship again. I wound't have liked Devin so much from this first story, the details you gave us of his responsibilities to her in the other stories was really good. Of course she'd go to London with him!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
is there a chapter that follows this?

Since they are out of order i am not sure if there is one after this....can you put the order down for us?

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
I like...a lot...

Never thought I'd come across an equal opportunity BDSM story...but Xantu has nailed it...an imaginative concept -- and skillfully exeuted. Truly excellent...thanks for a great read...take care -and be well - hcl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry, I didn't like it much.

While your story kept my interest, it sure had its bad moments. Like talking about vomiting in the middle of a hot scene, ravishing her ass raw like he had, bumping her head into the wall, I mean, c'mon, I understand this is fantasy but a rape fantasy should be just that, don't go any lenght in denying this was way too brutal to be consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

i like this story very much.thanks.

St0rMiESt0rMiEabout 10 years ago
Stupid!

After finding the list order, which was a pain in the ass...

Some was good, some was bad. Bad grammar, outrageous scenarios. Good romance...then THIS chapter?! Talk about the shits and disappointment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't like how he seems to want an unresponsive blow up doll. You have not established her pussy or orgasms as being out of control. That makes the whole first half of this disturbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous