Angela's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

"If I was ever to marry, and my dear I have no plans to do that ever again," she was aware he had been married twice and had grown children, "I would certainly have a prenuptial agreement. Think of this as a prenup for a mistress. It would be a simple contract, renewable annually. You would have a job title, how do you like Personal Assistant, with an expense account and a salary." He reached for her hand and kissed her palm. "While you will find your duties extremely demanding, I am sure that you would like the benefits package." Her voice trembled with emotion, "You know I love you. You own me heart and soul. I trust you to take care of me. You tell me what you want from me and I will give it to you or die trying. Now can you please take me home and fuck my brains out."

He was unusually gentle and attentive in his love making that night, until she impatiently demanded to be "fucked like the fucking pussy whore he knew she was." He laughed and told her to grab her ankles and grabbed the cane. "You want to be fucked rough, you better beg for it."

"Please sir, fuck me rough."

"Louder." and he struck her with the cane, her scream of pain sending a rush of power and excitement through him, he was pleased to see her toes curling up.

Their relationship had certainly progressed very satisfactorily.

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers