Angelic Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moaned and screamed with pleasure I felt her cock bulge and pump out its steamy load. My cock soon unloaded ropes of cum on my face and chest. I moaned each time her cock throbbed out another rope of cum. Eventually our bodies subsided and I was released by the hands of my lover. I stood from my prone position. As I did so I felt a burning and itching erupt across my back. Within seconds a set of large black wings fluttered around me. I understand my purpose. I understand what this was all about. I understand.

I flitted my newly grown wings and looked in the eyes of the group surrounding me. I was renewed, I was reborn. I flapped my black atrocities and flew upwards. I looked down at the world that was once my home and smiled. I was whole. I looked around me and saw as others were rising to the clouds with me. There were many who could have been like me, but very few made it. We were the select chosen. We had met our destiny with full force. I looked up to the cloud we were ascending towards. I was finally going home.