All Comments on 'Angelo's New Kitty'

by mztightkitty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ap2techap2techabout 13 years ago
YES !!!

Loved it. Especially the way he took control. I hope he gets her friend as well.

cueball1972cueball1972about 13 years ago

loved the story want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

fuck wish that was my lil bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

What the fuck is this? "That couldn't be Josie he thought mouth going dry." Do you know that you can use commas? It's okay. You can do that. Of course, the mindless zombies won't mind. In fact, they'll say I'm nit-picking and they'll also ask, "Where's your stories?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

would have been easier to read if you would have used commas. but none the less good story.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
It's more than just commas

Please learn that words that are similar are not the same. For example you wrote, "Her mother loved to bitch and nag more then she liked to screw..." IF you meant that she liked to bitch and nag some more BEFORE screwing, that is one thing. However, I believe you meant she would much rather bitch and nag as opposed to screwing. If I am correct, you should have used the word "than" instead of "then". There are other examples of this type of confusing writing in your story. Don't stop writing, just clean it up and you will have much easier reads.

dezurtdawg

mztightkittymztightkittyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
COMMAS

This story was submitted two days before I was hospitalized, and my friend, who loved it, submitted this story from ones I already had done. So thanks for bringing the mistakes to my attention, even the really rude one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amber and the "Mom"

Continue the story and get Amber involved in a threesome.

Her licking Josie while Angelo fucks Amber from behind. And then get the three of them to get Bettie high and film her getting it on with both her daughter and Amber.

It's a shame they don't own a dog...maybe Amber does.

This was an excellent story and don't concern yourself about the "comma" criticisms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous