Angels Among Us Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the macroscopic world, where Cody was seducing Sasha ever further, he finally had Sasha utterly nude, still kissing and touching him all over. He paused, pretending to breathe heavily as he asked, "Have you ever been with a man before, Sasha?"

Sasha shook his head fervently, both scared and excited. "No, no I haven't, have you?" It was not as much a question of virginity as much a pleading for experience. A slight itch briefly came to his skin but with a single rub of Cody's hand it was gone, as well as his fear. "I hope I don't disappoint you." he mumbled softly while he sat upright on the bed.

Cody smiled reassuringly and nodded. He kicked off his own shoes and pulled off his belt as he stepped onto the bed. "On your knees in front of me, Sasha."

Sasha obeyed him, he did not merely do what he said, he obeyed him. He scooted over on his knees and sat on his knees, he back slightly slumped with his head down. This night promised to be magical indeed.

Chapter 2

The next morning, Sasha woke up still naked, but something was wrong. His hair was longer and fuller. His chest felt heavy. His shoulders were narrower, his hips were wider, and something was VERY wrong between his legs.

Cody sat beside him, looking over the changes and nodding. "It's coming along well. You're looking more adorable by the hour."

Sasha looked up at him in confusion and in the most stupendous moment tried to cover himself with the blankets. It was a natural reaction for him but he felt like he did something wrong. On the topic of wrong things his mind attended him that there was a bloodflow that was, off. He breathed in and out and felt his chest shaped different. "I...I don't feel very well, I think I need to pee." He got out of bed and felt extremely naked and vulnerable. He knew they have had sex or at least he had blown him. When he arrived at the bathroom he reached down to aim. A second later Cody could hear a confused but mostly frightened scream from the bathroom.

He sighed and went into the bathroom. "It's okay, Sasha. It's okay. You're just becoming female. That's a thing that happens to people. They take hormones or do surgeries for it. This is just faster and painless. And trust me, it was very necessary. Besides, you'll look so cute as a girl." His tone was pitched to make it sound all so reasonable.

"But, wh, how, did you do this to me?" He looked in the mirror and saw his hair had indeed grown a lot and his skin appeared to be softer. His hand touched his now shrunk penis and whined softly. "I did not ask for this." He pleaded softly and mostly to himself.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, but it had to be done. You'll understand one day, and I promise the whole process will not only be painless, but even pleasant most of the time. As to how, here." He showed Sasha the hypospray. "This is the genetic catalyst that swapped all your Y chromosomes for X's, extrapolated from your already extant genetics. As for the physical changes, some, I'll admit, relatively advanced bio-nanites. They're making great strides in nano-tech in Estonia, you know. I promise I'll make it up to you once it's all over. And I'll help you adjust every step of the way. Don't worry. You're beautiful, and getting more beautiful all the time." Cody gently touched Sasha, and seemed to know just where and how to touch him to make his muscles relax and soothe the tension away.

"I, I don't know if I want this, can I wake up now?" He looked Cody in the eyes and noticed his own were getting wet. He did not know if he had to panic, be afraid, be angry or laugh at the absurdity of the situation. "What about my family and friends, what will they think?"

"They'll come to understand in time. I'll see to that. Don't worry about anything, my lovely. I'll take care of everything. I'll take care of you. You're in good hands." He went on gently massaging Sasha as he did his best to soothe him.

His muscles did relax and his mind started to rearrange tiny bits to the current situation. But there were repressive thoughts to be found around every corner. "But I don't know how to be a woman, I never have. I...oh shit, I need time to think, can you please drop me off at my place?" He turned around and looked Cody in the eyes, still wet with tears. He felt a mess, comforted by his hands and voice, but still a mess.

"That wouldn't be a good idea. Not just yet. I need to keep an eye on you. But I can have someone got to your place and pick up anything you need from there."

Sasha felt for the first time since he met Cody that there was something truly off, about Cody not the situation of course and he looked at the front door behind Cody. He was guessing if he could make it, would he be stopped, what was going on, what happened to him? In an attempt to make Cody move out of the way he asked:"Could you get me a glass of water, I am completely calm now." His voice betrayed that he was anything but calm.

"Of course." Cody took Sasha's hand gently but firmly and led him to the kitchen, not letting him get away.

Softly sobbing Sasha picked up a glass from the counter and filled it with cool water and took a sip. "Why won't you let me leave, I have done nothing wrong, I...I have my rights you know." in another attempt to gain some shred of authority he placed his hands on his hip, causing a bit of the water to spill on his foot. He realised he was completely naked and could hardly convince himself he had any weight in this conversation

"Some things go beyond. You have done nothing wrong, that's true. But I'm not punishing you. You'll be part of something much greater than you could possibly imagine. I'm lucky I found you, in fact. But I can't have you running around and causing trouble before you're ready. And even if you did get away from me, the door is locked and will only open at my say so. Please, Sasha. I dearly want to be kind to you as you transition, but you have to trust me first. Trust that it's for the best. I'll explain it all one day, I promise." His tone was as a father to their child, or a teacher to a young student. No.. that wasn't quite right. He was talking as a master to a dearly loved pet who was acting up. Even the way he pet Sasha's hair was as though from a position of superiority and natural authority. Loving, but still superior.

Sasha looked down and made himself a little bit smaller during the petting. "But I don't understand, why are you doing this, this is, I won't cause any trouble." His voice faded, he hung a bit closer to Cody, want to lay his head against his chest, wanting the world to make sense again.

"I can't tell you now. You wouldn't understand. But that's not your fault. I will tell you everything one day. I promise. I know you won't cause trouble intentionally. You're a Good Boy. And soon, you'll be a Good Girl for me too. That's all you need to know, Sasha, my lovely. Don't you worry about a thing. It's all in my hands, and I'll take care of you." He pulled Sasha to his chest and pet his hair again, making comforting noises. "Shh... Shh... It's all right. You just focus on being a Good Girl for me, Sasha. Shh..."

Sasha began to cry in ernest and wrapped his arms around his captor. "I don't know how to be a good girl." He whispered softly through the sobbing and the tears. "I just...I just." He did not get further than that and closed his eyes, hoping it all to be a bad dream, a really scary dream. Mostly scary because he was not sure on if he hated it, or was alright with it.

Cody picked Sasha up and carried him gently to the couch and sat down with Sasha in his lap. "Don't you worry about that either. Trust me, and I can teach you how to be a Good Girl. You will be the best Good Girl for me, I can tell."

Sasha sat in his lap and looked at him with his wet eyes, hoping he was not joking or mocking him. "I...I don't need to worry about those kinds of things, right?" His immense strength was surprising, he had noticed in the slightest last night but he noticed he was no more than a kitten or a puppy to Cody. He rested his head against Cody's chest and sighed, trying to expel more rampant emotions. "Why do I need to be a good girl?" the emphasis was laid on the female word in the question.

"I have my reasons, Sasha. But trust me, as pleasing to me as you would be as a Good Boy, you will be even more so as a Good Girl. And you do want to please me, don't you? You want to be Good?"

Sasha nodded quickly, not wanting to anger him, or disappoint him, he did not know at the moment, he wanted to be good. Being bad would lead to more bad things happening. He did not utter a word in response however, just a short nod.

"Then I will teach you how to be Good for me. You're already doing part of it. Being naked is very Good. You should be naked whenever you can. Do you understand, little one? Tell me that you understand."

Sasha gasped for breath. No one had called him that since he had passed onto primary school. "Y...yes I understand, being naked is being good." His voice betrayed that he was not sure if it was good, but he was going to go along with it until he knew more.

"But do you know what is being Very Good? Taking my cock in your mouth is being Very Good. You will be a Very Good Girl for me when you take my cock in your mouth. Do you understand, my little lovely?"

He nodded slowly, he was feeling a little bit weirded out by his new suggestion. "N...now?" He had enjoyed last night, mostly the feeling of pleasing while being, well not helpless but had less control, at this moment it felt a bit frightening. He looked down at Cody's chest and into his lap.

"If you think you can, yes. You would be a Very Good Girl for me if you gave me your mouth. It is the very best way you can please me, little Sasha. And you want to please me, don't you." It wasn't a question, but a statement of fact. "The more you offer me your mouth, the more you can be a Good Girl. Did you know that your mouth is meant to be fucked? It is. I know it is, and you can trust me. Good Girls get their mouths fucked often, little Sasha. And you want to be a Good Girl, don't you."

His voice was droning in such a matter of fact way that he saw little space to argue, he did not want to argue, not with Cody. Cody's words seem to go right into his brain. "Hmm...well I wouldn't cause any trouble with it right?" He lowered himself onto the floor and for the first time in his life wiped the hair out of his face. He looked up apologetic. "I ehm...yeah?" His voice was pleading for guidance, his eyes drowned in confusion, his lips slightly parted.

Cody stood up in front of him and took his cock out. "Tell me, little Sasha. Tell me you want to be a Very Good Girl for me. Tell me that you want me to fuck your face. I'll take care of the rest. Trust me, little lovely. Trust me, little one."

He bowed his head forward and closed his eyes. He did not dare to utter the words while having them open. It felt like treachery and liberation at the same time. "I...I want to be very good, I want you to...do that." He felt himself struggle with the words, a remnant of his old life clung to his mind like tar.

"One day, Sasha, you will tell me what you want without fear or shame. And you will indeed be a Very Good Girl. Now. Open your mouth for me. Your mouth is meant to be fucked. Remember that, and believe it. Because I told you, and you can trust me. Open your mouth, so that your Master may fuck you, little one."

Sasha opened his mouth slowly and felt what he had felt yesterday. He could not believe he was so obedient and submissive. It felt terrifying and liberating. There were doubts, fears, hopes but some things now simply became clear. His mouth was to be fucked, that was a fact, it was meant to be, or was it? It was happening so clearly it was meant.

Cody put his hands on Sasha's longer hair and smiled. "Good Girl". And with that, he pushed forward, sliding his cock passed Sasha's lips and into his mouth. He held himself there for a few moments, letting Sasha feel the weight and heat of his cock in Sasha's mouth, before pulling back and thrusting in again, a little harder. And again, harder, until he was truly fucking Sasha's mouth, holding on to his hair for control, and breathing heavily with his pleasure. "Good Girl," he said again, with so much conviction, it was hard not to believe it on faith.

Sasha's jaws were stretched further than they usually were but he did not dare to complain or push Master away, no Cody, His name was Cody and he was fucking his mouth, it was meant, no it was happening, he was a very good girl now. Cody had said it, he was sure about it, it was a fact. Sasha stroked between his legs and felt arousal, his body reacted on instinct more than on thought.

When the time came, Cody, no Master Cody, came deep in Sasha's mouth, filling him with hot, sweet semen that coated his tongue and slid smooth down his throat. At length, Cody pulled back and put his cock away slowly. "That is how to be a Good Girl, little Sasha. Good Girls get their mouths fucked. A Good Girl is a face-fucked Girl. There will be more, and I know you will do your very best to be a Good Girl for me, little Sasha. Won't you, my little lovely?"

Sasha still had several large drops of semen on his tongue and he was not sure whether he was allowed to spit it out or not. He did not want to make a mess in the living room. When he spoke Sasha nodded at each sentence. He was being a Very Good Girl, he needed to be. He felt incredibly small and opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to let the drop of sweet semen roll slowly to the tip.

"Thank you for showing me, Sasha. Now swallow. Good Girls swallow, do you understand? My semen won't hurt you."

He nodded and pulled back his tongue and swallowed the seed. He could feel it glide down his throat and into his stomach. It felt like he was marked, like it signified something it had not done last night. Afraid to look up at him Sasha hung his head against his knee, ashamed, feeling deflowered, fucked. But not all was bad, somewhere deep inside him he felt a constant shift. Now more active than when he had woken up.

"Good Girl. That's a Very Good Girl for me, little Sasha." He pet Sasha's hair as he knelt in front of him. "That's right. You're my Good Little Girl for me, aren't you Sasha? And it feels right to have your face fucked, because it is. It was meant to be. Your mouth is meant to be fucked. Your lips are meant to be stretched around my cock. Good Girls are Good when they're being face-fucked, and you want to be a Good Girl, I know you do."

Sasha nodded silently. He was at a loss, what had happened now had permanently shifted any balance in their dynamic to Mast...Cody's favor. She was now, No, he was Sasha, little Sasha. He had been a Very Good Girl. He had his face fucked by Master Cody, it was meant. The world had turned, the wheel had spun and the ball had landed on 'this is how it is meant to be'.

The rest of the day, Cody took care of Sasha and told him in gentle, simple teaching terms what it would mean to be female, biologically and socially and everything. Both as a human, and as Cody's Good Girl. He made Sasha take frequent naps and fed him a great deal of food to help him grow and change into the Good Girl he was meant to be. And that night, after fucking Sasha's face one more time, put him to bed.

The next morning, Sasha's chest was much larger, her breasts had gone from a B just shy of a C, and Sasha's hair was much longer and silkier. His penis was very nearly a clitoris, and he couldn't even feel his testicles anymore, they were so deep within him. A cavity was forming where his vagina would eventually be, and his belly felt strange as a womb was half-formed. His feet and hands were smaller now, practically entirely female, and all his body hair had thinned to invisibility. He... she felt very feminine, though there were still traces left of masculinity, though they were fading fast.

Master Cody started the day with another face fuck, and then offered to answer as many questions as he could for Sasha.

After a full day of social lessons with plenty of sleep and several more sessions of what were not chores, it was strange but it started to become a routine, and he...no she started noticing that whenever she was getting more emotional or stressed he would grab her neck or hair slowly but firmly to fuck her mouth. Resetting her emotions. After the second day she felt her body stabilising a bit. Her breasts were now fully grown and more sensitive than she had imagined they would be. Not just her hair and breasts, her entire body had shifted erogenous zones. Where she normally would have been ticklish Master could now arouse her without to much effort. Life was strange, but she was sure it is how it must have been, it was meant, Master told her and within the confines of the house he was Master indeed. Perhaps if she had not been so lonely for such a long time she would have resisted, she would have backed away and forced him to let her to leave. But she had been lonely for a long time and would accept his care and love with eager passion.

The third day dawned and she was very nearly 100% female. Master Cody told her that at sundown, she would be in all ways his Very Good Girl. He showed her heels and how to wear them, helping her walk around in them and explaining to her that Good Girls wore heels whenever they could. The more she became female, the more he talked to her and treated her like a beloved little pet, though he hadn't used that word yet. He cared for her, fed her, and led her around everywhere, reminding her that Good Girls were naked, wore heels, and were Very Good when they were being face-fucked.

That sundown, she could feel the final changes taking place deep in what was now her fertile womb. And Master Cody did two things. First, he showed her a collar. It was leather, black, and had metal rings on it and a lock on the front. He told her that she would be HIS Good Girl if she wore it. His and only his. And second, he told her that now that she was truly a Girl, he would fuck her between her legs. He told her that sort of fucking was very special and only for special occasions. Good Girls got face-fucked, after all. Her mouth was for cock. Her vagina was too, but it had other, more important purposes. Cock was for her mouth first. But that night, he would fuck her vagina.

"You are ready, little Sasha. You are ready, my Good little Girl, to be fucked in your vagina. Tell me that you understand."

Sasha had her face fucked several times now and she had learned what he..no she, she was a girl a Very Good Girl, she listened to Master Cody, she would wear his collar with the lock, it was supposed to be, obviously, her form fitted his mold, her mind was shaped like he told it was. He was simply stating facts, she had simply to confirm them. Yet there was this deep gnawing feeling in her gut. It felt like it was, waiting if nothing else. Both fearful and eager she said the words, with a voice not the one she grew up with. "I understand Master Cody, I am ready to be fucked in my vagina." After a short hesitation she added. "Won't it hurt, or won't I get...you kno- nevermind" she hung the question in the air with dread. She had fears of getting pregnant, that thought was so beyond her realm of comprehension, she had cut off her own question before it could even become a reality.

"It will only hurt briefly, and not very much at that. You must trust me in all things, little Sasha." He leaned down to kiss her gently. Gently in her mouth that was so often to be fucked. But this time was different. He parted her legs with his knees, and with great care, though without hesitation, pushed his cock into her.

She winced at the expected pain but only felt him entering her. It was pleasant, very pleasant even and the fear was out of her mind. The surge that she had now felt several times when Master Cody took her hair in his hand, or when he gently but firmly pushed her on her knees was now doubly so great. She laid her head back on the bed and closed her eyes. Her legs wrapped around his waist. A soft moan escaped her lips. "Please..." she whispered.