Angels Among Us Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jooknar
Jooknar
5 Followers

He kissed her lips again, then her neck, then bit her gently as he began to thrust, deep and slow at first, though speeding up gradually. He was gentle and kind, though clearly not quite as invested as he was when he was fucking her mouth. This was special, but it wasn't truly what she was meant for, at least not every day. His hands were warm and kind, though also just as forceful, taking form her what he wanted without hesitation or apology, though also without cruelty. He cared for her already, perhaps even loved her, and it showed through his actions as he fucked her.

With each thrust she became more aroused. Soft high pitched moans were replaced louder gasps. Her hands tried to hold on to him but the pleasure was so great she could only squirm in his hands, in his power. "Please go on, go on go on." She begged him. "I am yours, all yours." Her mind tried to remain coherent and give him as much pleasure as he did to her. "I...oh god yes, yes!" Her hands grasped him by the shoulders as she felt her first orgasm rise. Before, in a dark and strange past he had enough and would feel his body slow down. Not so now. Her body wanted more, no demanded more.

His hands took her breasts in his palms and gently squeezed, toying with her nipples as his mouth availed itself of her lips and neck and face. His thrusts were fast and powerful now, pushing her through her first, and then a second orgasm, more powerful that the first as he used her body expertly, knowing her better than she knew herself, though that might not have been so strange, given that her new body was entirely new to her at that moment.

A deep loud moan erupted from her mouth as she pressed herself against him. Her body knew what to do, what it needed, what is was meant to do. As slick and powerful as he was, so soft and submissive was she. Inside her body she felt an explosion of ecstasy and pleasure. Her legs shuddered, not letting him out of her for a single moment. "Yes yes yes, oh please yes go on." Never had she thought she could cry from pleasure, at this moment she was proven wrong.

He brought her to a third orgasm before finally releasing himself within her, kissing her deeply as his seed filled her womb, quickening the eggs freshly released within. He knew it was happening. His enhanced senses could detect it as it happened. He smiled with renewed purpose as he fucked her through the rest of his own orgasm until he finally had to stop. He kissed her slowly and kindly as he gently pulled back and lay beside her, holding her. "Congratulations, little kitten. You're going to be a mother."

While still in the haze of his warmth, his musk and the very being that he was she looked up at him. Her eyes grew big with shock and she tried to crawl back, horror had shadowed her mind. Oh no...no no no no, no I can't no I, I don't want to, we need to get pills." She tried awkwardly to scoop out his seed with her finger. There was a pleasant feel to it even though she was in great panic.

"Calm down, little Sasha. Relax. Breathe deeply and trust me. I'll be taking care of everything. You will be okay. Nothing has gone wrong." His voice was practically hypnotic.

"No you don't understand, I can't be pregnant, I am not...well, it can't be not just at the first time, we need pills I am not ready." She hugged her knees and swayed sideways. She wanted to say that she was not really a girl, against all contradictory evidence. That she could not possibly be pregnant, no one who ever switched gender to female could. This was still a dream, she could simply wake up, she would wake up any moment now. It was just one long weird, frighteningly real dream. "I...I...I want to go home, I want to go to bed, sleep, and then wake up."

Cody sighed and sat up beside her, holding her close and stroking her long hair. "It will be okay. I promise you. I do understand, Sasha. I do. This had to happen, but it will all be okay. I will take care of everything. You don't have to worry about a thing, I promise. Trust me. Trust in me, little Sasha. Trust your Master Cody. You are being a Good Girl for me by having my child, I promise. Don't be a..." he hesitated and whispered "Bad Girl by not trusting me. It will be okay. Be a Good Girl for me, I know you can."

She leaned into him but did not respond much beyond the soft sobbing. She wanted to trust him, she desperately wanted everything to be alright. Her body was more than alright but her mind kept resisting. The thought of being a Bad Girl was not an attractive one but she contemplated the idea. What would he do if she walked away, he could not possibly keep her hostage for a full nine months. Her parents would be furious. Also she would be fired from her job if she didn't show up. Her mind was set on expelling the child. It could not possibly be good, she would get pills when he would go out, she would sneak away somehow. She nodded."I...I will be good, I promise."

"Sasha, I can tell you're looking for a way out. A way to sneak some pills when I'm not watching. That would be a Very Bad Girl. But it wouldn't do you any good. My seed is special. No pills will stop it now. Don't worry about your parents. We'll explain it to them. Don't worry about your job. I made all the right excuses. It will be waiting for you when you're ready again. I said I would take care of everything and I meant it. You have to trust me. I am your Master, and I won't let anything bad happen to you. You are my precious little Sasha, my Good little Girl, and I will not let you down. I promise."

"No...no I wasn't I am not lying." She wondered how he could read her so damn well and tried to think of something else while not letting go of her plan, she would find some way. Master was so caring and kind, he would not lie, but she just could not see it through. Nine months of growing, the pain of giving birth was one of the things that scared her most. Not to mention how to explain any of what had happened to her parents. They would be furious, they would not believe her, they would hurt her. In fact her parents were a bit conservative but not aggressive at all. They would not understand or accept, but they would never hurt their own child, no matter how wayward.

"You can tell me what you're worried about, but I think I can guess. But don't worry. This pregnancy is special. I will tell you why someday soon, someday very soon, but for now, what you need to know is that you'll only be pregnant for five months, not nine, you won't grow very big, and the baby will be tiny, and painless to deliver. I told you my seed was special. As for your parents, I will handle explaining it to them. I'm very persuasive, if you haven't noticed."

She looked at him confused and did not dare to make eye contact. "Five months, who...what are you, what is going on? Why won't you tell me why. If I must trust you..." She didn't dare to argue that he should trust her. She wanted to say it but was afraid it would anger him in some way. She looked at him again and wondered if some vague old legend said anything about magical beings, surely he was no vampire or any such fantasy being.

"Sasha..." He sighed. "Think of me as... an angel. I'm here to help you and protect you. But I need you to trust me. I do trust you, or I wouldn't have chosen you. But I need you to be a Good Girl for me. For me and the other angels. We're all trying to help, but we need you too. Can you help us?"

"An...an angel?" She looked up at him and saw the radiance in his eyes, the seemingly infinite greater knowledge. Yes, he was a helper of god, it did make sense. Religion had a kernel of truth after all. She was not a great believer herself but she was ready to believe him. "An angel chose me to bare his child." She whispered softly. "I think I can be a Good Girl for you." She mused shortly on an old religion which had a similar event and she smirked again, at least for a short while.

"Then let's remind ourselves of what a Good Girl does, shall we?" He stood up and faced her, his cock hardening again as he took her hair in his hands.

Her mouth opened obediently. Her mind was now seeing this not as a mere 'being a Good Girl', now it was her sacred task. Her angel, her special gift from the heavens needed her to do this. "Thank you Master Cody." She said to his hardened cock.

He played his part well, and fucked her mouth in a way that felt just as sacred as she was now expecting. It was a special thing for her to do. Something important. Something that meant a great deal more than it might seem on the surface. She was his. She belonged to him, and than meant her face was his to fuck. When he was done, he helped her lie down to sleep, as it was now much later at night.

"Everything will make more sense in the morning, I promise."

She nodded with a smile. His sweet taste on her tongue had not yet gone away. "Thank you Master Cody, I am grateful that you chose me. I, I love you." It was the first time for over a long long period that she had said those words to anyone. They felt in place, she did love him. She curled up against him and pulled his hand over her belly, wanting him to know that she would keep his children safe, she was their mother after all.

Jooknar
Jooknar
5 Followers