All Comments on 'Angels and Dæmons Ch. 01'

by Stauker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Interesting ...

... but confusing with all the changes in time. Looking forward to clarity. Would like better understanding of Eve's motivations. Seems out of character for her. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm just confused. Hope the next chapter sorts it.

StaukerStaukerover 6 years agoAuthor
Confusion, chaos, and Cthulhu's cheeky butler

The questions will multiply in the next installment. Time and perspective will stop jumping all over like a flea on meth. And it will likely be a bit of a wait till ch2, because I'm a lazy POS who would rather make stuff than write stuff. It'll happen before Christmas, I promise.

-stauker

Lax7Lax7over 6 years ago
Junkies are... genuine? Lol.

"Actually, this is my dream job," Evelynn countered. "You people are so genuine, so human. This is so much more meaningful than sitting in a wood paneled office, listening to a rich prick talk about his insecurities."

Lol. They're the polar opposite of genuine, they'll say or do whatever it takes to get their next fix. That's why they're in rehab to begin with, she's too naive for someone who's supposed to be helping these people.

StaukerStaukerover 6 years agoAuthor
@Lax7

I agree, although can't go into more detail, bc spoilers. I can say that Adam was one of the few in the room who genuinely wanted not to be dependent on his dealer. The rest were mostly as you described

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStauker@Stauker
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullsh¡T The Fabric saga has been started... ish. I have started a massive endeavor, the Fabric saga. Due to real life being annoying, I won't have a schedule for posting for quite some time. It will b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES