Angels & Demonesses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I grew accustomed to the size of the single tentacle, one from behind me began to slide in beside it. The moisture of my body coated both tentacles as the slid around each other, one rubbing against my clit and the other over my ass in the process.

I felt her hand slide over my breast, squeezing in time with the thrusting tentacles as Deus'ia whispered, "That's it... good girl. Cum for me."

At her words, I felt my body spasm, orgasm sweeping over and through it. The friction of the tentacles over my clit and against the walls within me kept the orgasm going in a cycle that left me gasping for breath in between screams of pleasure.

Though it all, she studied my face, kissing my check and throat as she brought wave after wave of pleasure. Slowly, she stilled the tentacles within me to let me catch my breath. When my breathing slowed, she slide one of the tentacles from me and held it up behind my back, supposedly to look at it.

An involuntary moan escaped me as I felt my muscles close on the tentacle left within me. She chuckled.

"Eager for more, even after all that," she asked.

Beyond words, I could only nod, eyes wild with desire. For that was what she was, wasn't it? The personification of desire wrapped in an immortal form.

"Poor, neglected angel," she crooned as she added another tentacle to my stretched pussy. "So desperate for something more."

I nodded and managed to whisper, "More, please more, Princess."

The tentacle behind my back slid down to caress my ass, sending a jolt through me. "So polite now, aren't you? Something more and something new, that is what I shall give to you."

How she knew I had never allowed my lover to penetrate me there, I couldn't fathom. Fear raced alongside excitement as the two tentacles within my pussy began to spin back and forth. Their caressing reignited me, made me moan aloud. I made no protest as the tentacle at my ass began to slowly push inside me. The moisture from the core of my body let it slide into that virgin hole, creating a sensation I had never known.

The tentacles in my pussy stilled as she pushed further intro my ass. I could feel the heat of her own pussy against my hip as she pressed closer to me, her breasts pressed against my side. She captured my lips in a kiss as she slid the tentacle further in, past that initial tightness. The tentacle gave a pulse inside me and seemed larger suddenly, drawing a cry from me that she swallowed away. The two inside my pussy gave the same pulse and I felt fuller as well.

Slowly the two began to writhe around each other, rubbing through the thin wall against the one in my ass. I began to buck my hips again, thrusting myself up and down on the three tentacles. Never before had I felt so stretched, so deliciously full.

Deus'ia pulled away from our kiss, a hand on my cheek keeping my face pointed toward her. Her eyes smoldered at me as the tentacles pushed into me, further and faster. My breath came in gasps with the edge of screams on them. Her voice was darker with passion as she said, "You are mine, now Angel. Mine bought and brought through passion and pleasure. Mine, always."

Before I could think on what she said, orgasm ripped through me again. My vision shot through with stars as my body spasmed in her arms, around her tentacles. With my orgasm came a burst of uncontrolled, wild magic from the core of my body that shot through wherever Deus'ia touched me. That magic shot through the demoness and brought her, moaning in pleasure, hips grinding her clit against me.

She clung to me, arms wrapped around me, tentacles deep within as she caught her breath, a dazed smile on her lips. Awareness slowly returned to the both of us and she pulled away, gliding the tentacles out of me. She smiled at my moaning protestations as she stepped away.

Standing before me, Deus'ia stretched, accenting the length of her torso, generous breasts and seductive hips in the process. She gave a Cheshire cat-like grin as she snapped, dissolving away the chains that held me. I sank to the floor, kneeling without their support.

She crouched in front of me and tipped my chin up so I looked in her face. Her voice was smooth as velvet as she said, "The treaty is sealed, the covenant between our peoples active for the next twenty mortal years."

Her lips met mine in another burst of magic, this one to let both of our leaders know the treaty was sealed. She drew back, a bittersweet look in her eyes.

"You're free to leave now, Ruequel. You can take time to gather yourself first if you need it, this room will last for millennia. Your people should be proud of you."

She began to pull away from me, smile fading and eyes darkening as if she were forcing herself to do so. Without thinking I reached out and caught her hand in mine. My voice was still raspy from my screams as I spoke. "Without the sealing of the treaty, we have nothing to keep us here together, do we?"

"Only personal preference," Deus'ia said, mouth turning up in a half smile. "I cannot stay here, though. I have a clan to inform of the sealing of the treaty. To inform of the new rules that bind them. I must leave, Ruequel."

Sorry dripped from her voice like melting water from an icicle on a bright morning. I had to ask, "Why do you sound so saddened by this?"

"I have long watched you," she confided, topaz eyes meeting mine. "Even when you hunted my people, you were fair, strong and just. You did not harm the innocent, even if they were demons. The grace of your sword caught my attention. The stifled passion within you drew me to you. I didn't enter the tournament to win the honor of sealing our treaty until I found out you would be representing the Council of Balance."

Her words shocked me. I was, in most things, average as far as angels went. For such a powerful demoness to be interested in me for anything other than fighting was beyond me. For the Crown Princess of a demon clan to be so fascinated with me... I would never have believed it if she hadn't said it. "How long have you watched me?"

Deus'ia tilted her head to the side as she thought for a moment. "It has been many long years, since before I was announced heir to the throne of the Asmodeus Clan. You had a human lover then, if I remember correctly. I could not approach you then even though you fascinated me. I know the loyalty of angels to their beloveds. It was before his death that I was announced heir and there was little and less time to seek you out after his death. Even if I had, it would not have done much for me. Angels dislike demons on a good day."

Her voice was clear, her words true, I realized with a start. "Do you have more time now?"

"With the sealing of the treaty, I'll gain much more time," she answered as she stood and pulled me to my feet. "Why do you ask?"

I searched for the words within me to convey what I was feeling. "You've watched me for most of my adult life and you saved me from being raped by one of the Asmode. Any of your people could have won that tournament, a tournament so violent we heard of it Earth-side. Yet, you entered and defeated all challengers for the right to be with me. You fought for me."

"How could I not," she asked in a choking whisper, turning away from me. "I have watched from afar and longed for you. Now, having known you, I desire more than merely that. I want you, Ruequel, yet I cannot give up my throne to live Earth-side. Nor could I ask an angel to live in the realm of the Asmode. I am caught between the duty of my birth, a duty to my people and my own desires."

"The Princess of Desire desires me," I whispered. My voice was stronger as I went on. "I feel the truth in your words, for I am one who can sense lies. You truly desire me at your side, in your life, in your bed? Do you love me?"

Deus'ia's gaze met mine. She sighed deeply before answering, "I love you, angel, though it is something many would never believe. Few demons are truly capable of love, yet I love you. If I could have you by my side for eternity, it would not be long enough."

Those words were truth, untarnished by lies, just pure truth. They stirred my heart and made me smile. "I... Deus'ia...."

My words were halted as the doors to the room slammed open. Deus'ia gave a hiss as her tentacles shifted back into her wings once more. She shivered slightly at the sudden pain, a hint of a grimace flying across her face.

The doors slid open to reveal a pair of heavily armed angels flanked the top representative for the Terran Angels on the Council of Balance. At the sight of the demoness so close to me, both of the guards drew their swords, ready to strike at the Councilman's command.

"Ruequel, you are done here," he said in commanding tones. "Unhand her, demon."

Deus'ia sighed heavily and ran her hand across her eyes. She pressed something into my hand then she rose to stand between the Councilman and me. "But she was such fun to handle. Surely you could give us a bit more time."

Whatever she pressed into my hand was warm and hard, like a jewel heated by her body with a sharp spine on its back. I heard the Councilman sputter as he got a full look at who he was dealing with.

"P-princess Deus'ia, I didn't expect to see you here," he said. "Still, it is time we returned Ruequel to her home."

"Pity that," she said in an imperial tone. She turned and looked at me. Something about her gaze was strange, I thought before she pulled me into a rough hug. Her voice was barely a whisper in my ear as she said, "If you want what I have given you, wear it in your left ear. It will let you find me. If you don't want it, throw it into the sea and I'll find it there."

Without another word, she pulled away from me and slide in that graceful walk over to the steps of the dais to retrieve her robe. Without bothering to put it on she waved at me then disappeared in a cloud of amber-colored smoke.

I was shocked over her disappearance and didn't protest as the Councilman threw a cloak around my shoulders. He held my arm to guide me from the room and into a spell circle that would take us out of this subterranean cavern and back to the base of operations for the Council of Balance.

As he and the guards initiated the spell, I looked at what I held in my left hand. It was a brilliant topaz earring in the shape of an eye with a pupil-like center. A simple gold setting held the gemstone, the gold post gleaming in the dim shadow light. My own eyes widened as I realized what it I held but my gasp was swept away by the transport spell. The world seemed to bleed away around us, shifting and blurring.

The large Council chambers came into sharp reality as the spell completed. I stepped out of remains of the transport circle, staring at what I held. I didn't notice the Councilman calling my name until he touched my shoulder.

"Ruequel, are you all right? Did she harm you?"

"Y-yes, Sir," I stammered, clenching my fist tight. "I mean no, Sir. I'm fine. She didn't hurt me at all. I just want to rest now."

"Go then, child, and rest," he said kindly. "You have done us a great service this day. This treaty will stop a millennia worth of countless fighting."

"Thank you," I said, edging away. He waved me off before turning to ask one of the guards to notify the rest of the Council of my safe return. I ran to the small room I had been assigned when visiting the Council's headquarters, locked the door behind me and fell into the bed.

The topaz eye-stone in my hand pulsed warmly as I looked at it. Among the demons, when a demon proposed, he or she gave their left eye and half of their power to their mate. Accepting that power strengthened the mate and the mate could give their left eye to the proposer to balance the power between them.

For a Crown Princess of any demon clan to be willing to part with half of her power was a monumental move. For her to offer it to an angel was unheard of. If I wore the eye and accepted her proposal, we would be bound until one of us died. She would lose half of her power but gain other powers from the mate-bond between us. If gave her my left eye, the combination of demonic and divine powers would let her easily terrify any challenger, not to mention what it would do for me. If I kept the eye without wearing it, I would in effect, control half of her power, without any of the benefits of mate-bond. Such a thing would weaken Deus'ia, leaving her an easy target in a demonic dueling ring. If I returned the eye-stone, I would never again see the demoness but she would be whole once more.

Terran Angels are not bound by the same rules that govern the Heavenly ones, but accepting a demon's proposal would strip me of my position as one of the Council of Balance's demon-hunters. I would lose any chance at ever sitting on the Council of Balance or being in its good graces. I would not be considered an enemy but nor would I be a friend to many of the angels I was friends with now.

The choice was would I rather live on Earth without Deus'ia or rule beside her in the Asmodeus hell realm with her?

There was only one answer to that, I realized as I sat up on my bed and looked into the mirror above the tiny dresser. If the only choices are pain or pleasure, then pleasure must surely win.

Pain, sharp and sweet, flared through me as I plunged the golden lance of the earring through my left ear. Lights flashed around me as the powers of the Princess of Desire ran through me.

"Deus'ia," I whispered, before the world went black.

12