All Comments on 'Angels and Till Death Do Us part'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

Anonymous is a douche bag who loves being a cuckold, But to each his own. I like the story when people mean what they say when wed

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Quirky story

A bit too much story was packed into this one pager. Reads more like a quality outline. I would have made brown recluse spider bite trauma and partial recovery three pages alone. But I agree with previous comment giving props for loyalty . Good concept , a Cliff Notes-esque execution.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
No Stopping

Thanks for the positive comments. Sometimes background info helps when stories are questionable.

Sorry Mr Anon but we just can't stop. We have stories to share and share we will.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The Little Spider

Nice tips. I believe there may already be a story about our friendly Brown Recluse spider. I repeat enough already.

Thanks.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Where is the part about angels?

That's why I read this, but your stream of unconsciousness writing style failed to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well told

good old fashioned story telling!!!

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Angels

We can't see Angels. In fact maybe there are no such thing as Angels.

It could be like Karma, an invisible power that seems to catch us when we least expect it.

We don't go to church, we don't pray. Still we've felt a presence when we most needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope you find what you are looking for.

You'll know when you do.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
We've found it

We may have not found an Angel but we did find out we can go home again.

I'd love to tell you the street we will live on but too much information is not good.

Thanks everyone for the comments. We value them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH, HOW I WISH

I haven't finished reading your stories,but the main attraction is your age, I'm right there along with you, and have written two stories but was for some reason, unable to get them onto Literotica, and OH HOW I WISH you people lived next door to me so we could play and write together. I'm in MAINE, and don't have any idea where you are located, but wish it was close by. Hope to hear back from you.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Closer than you Think

With mixed feelings and age, we've finally come home again. No it ain't Kansas but we can see corn fields from the house.

I sometimes feel our ages are helping us enjoy more and better sexual experiences than ever. For me, it's no longer intercourse. I'm over the jealously of watching close friends and new friends fuck my wife.

Again, because of age we no longer worry or care what others think.The neighbors have no idea what goes on behind closed windows yet not far away we've become reunited with old friends.

We have no idea how long this can continue or how long my wife will remember. We're living one day at a time here in the midwest.

No more alligators, bikini clad ladies, or palm trees. Just those corn fields and familiar sites of long ago.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 7 years ago
The twins....

"Between the cancer and the double mastectomy, I hardly had time to say goodbye to the twins." There's a plausible story in there among the horror.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years agoAuthor
Prostate Cancer, Angels, and Life

I didn't mention my angels yet. After complications with two new hips my feet swelled and the fluids went up around my rib cage and heart. To keep it simple I had heart failure and was classified as dead.

When I lived I was told I'd have permanent heart damage. After weeks in intensive care I was told I have the heart of a 21 year old.

Just about a year ago, like a fool, I stopped taking my meds. and had heart failure again. Within days of returning home our oldest son and wife came down to Florida and forced us to move back to the home we'd bought over the internet Oct 2014.

Yes we owned it but refused to leave Florida, our final resting place.

Now back in the mid-west, I found I have prostate cancer. The reason for no longer getting erections. The end of my world! With short term dementia my wife needs me.

Well don't give up! There are radiation treatments to kill the cancer and other things to create erections again. The radiation is no more painful than a simple CT X-ray.

Don't put off being checked and get it done if you have prostate cancer.

Our true stores are for entertainment. But more so to encourage and warn you that life can be beautiful and life can be short! Believe the parts you want. Just try living your own fantasies and enjoy your angels. If you don't get out and try it can never happen.

Sitting home reading porn and calling writers liars won't make your own sexual dreams come true. You have to be in the right places at the right times.

Right now my angels don't have wings. They are human nurses and doctors helping old men live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

story TAGS