All Comments on 'Angels: Bruises on a Broken Heart'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
A beautiful reminder of the love within us all.....

Sophia, you are, without a doubt...one of the very best writers to post on this site. You have a special way with decriptive narative and you never let your readers down. Thanks for a special Christmas present. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow. what a beautiful and well-written work.

Phxray54Phxray54over 11 years ago
The Joy of Christmas

"You're back!" said Mary, excitedly.

Well, we are so very happy for your return. You and your stories have been greatly missed. Got me in the mood to put up the tree. Haven't felt like having a tree for many many years. Thank you for warming my heart with the possibilities of love. Who knows, maybe it is my chance too.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ANGELS ARE INVISIBLE TO ADULTS

but to young children never. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 A FEW MONTHS SABBATICAL

and you came back as strong as ever. Semper Fi. Merry christmas to you and the family. A fan. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Very Nice

This I found to be a very enjoyable Christmas story - liked the Angel parts. Perfect.

The build up to the end was well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

From the other comments your are a good writer and behind that probably much more. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful

dbdukedbdukeover 11 years ago
Heart of Christmas

What Christmas is & should be all about you put into words. Great Job!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 11 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Well written as usual and very touching and emotion evoking.

I really admire the way you have of illustrating with such sensitivity the uncertainty and insecurity that so often plagues even the most confident and strong when dealing with interpersonal relationships in situations such as those you constructed for Kevin and Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
expanded story

I'd like to see the story expanded with additional character development.

I'd also like to see Literotica offer an option to view the story as one l-o-n-g webpage so that I don't have to click through page after page, especially on the longer stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why didn't he marry the mother?

As a Lt. colonel, he would be in his forties. Mary was working on her masters so she would be in her twenties. Her mother would be in her forties. You screwed up on this one.

nekocanekocaover 8 years ago
Age and time

As former military, Colonels can be in their thirties (30's) which depends on MOS and needs of military at that time. As for a masters, it took me 10 years for mine. Yes, I had the G.I. bill ($115.00 per month) and I had to work full time to pay for rent, food, insurance, et al. I was almost 34 years old before I had my masters in my hands. So, do not assume the ages are always correct according to your (the other reviewer) timeline since the needs of life will create changes and we need to adjust to those needs. I found the story very enjoyable and rather good for this site.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
First of all

You have to remember this is fiction. You would write a story based on this theme differently than this author.

I enjoyed this tail and that is all that is necessary for me.

You people that start nitpicking are a real pain in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit fantasy story!

This is not a romance. It's a fantasy,

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Beautiful

A heartwarming story. Nothing on earth is more precious then love. God bless and thank you for sharing this story.

twoebtwoebalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Loved it just wish it was longer lol but loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Angry

Angry it had to end.... reading in dreamland and that is the sauce that warms the heart.... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

Very Good! Second time I have read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your creativity. The story is the most important component and you are a Great Story Teller. Personally I almost never see a typo or any other error...only following the story.

Thanks!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending needed more, seems like there are missing gaps

Phxray54Phxray54about 2 months ago

4th read over the years. One remembers those that have gone ahead. Remembering those still here and the memories that warm our hearts. Thank you Sophia!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
490 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

SIMILAR Stories