All Comments on 'Angels Ch. 07'

by gothic_chameleon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please flesh out the chapters!

This story is extremely interesting, but you need to flesh out the chapters. There are so many details that are hidden, so many things left. The world of the story needs to be clarified a lot more, it feels like each chapter should be at least 3 times as long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

DUde these are great stories. You should consider writing a novel.

candymamacandymamaover 12 years ago
common

finish them off we need more

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
???

You could make this into a 20+ chapter story....it's that GREAT!!! I was hoping that with her being mated to "2 sides of 1 soul", that your story would be similar to Fey World (under SyFy & Fantasy section). Please try to continue this wonderfully written story!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was awesome! I didn't find the sex attractive because I'm not into bdsm, I just read it for the story! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ii

I ABOUSLUTLY LOVED IT!!! And yes caps were needed. Pleases keep wrighting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Your a great writer keep writing

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Really good

I really loved this story and I love stories about angels I really hope you continue to write and consider writing about the sisters and other half breeds this could be an amazing series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothic_chameleon@gothic_chameleon
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who read my cringe-worthy stories. No, I probably won't be finishing any of them unless I totally rewrite them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Angels Ch. 06 Previous Part
Angels Series Info