Angels Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck with that." I manage. I sober up and hug Duriel as well. "Just call if you need me. You know I would move heaven and earth to save you."

"I want to leave tomorrow." she says. I consider protesting, but hell, it's her choice. She's saving my ass, so I don't really get to be picky. I wish I could go in her place, but I think Izual and Azrael would kill me. We open the door to find them all still standing there, my lovers somewhere between shock and amusement. Lucifer is fuming, but he is controlling himself. I'm kinda proud of him.

"Are you done?" he asks icily. I nod and he tries to brush past us, into his rooms. Belial slaps him and he stops.

"How about a bit of politeness?" she asks. He glares at her, very clearly trying to intimidate her. She stares very coolly back, until he smiles.

"How about you come sleep with me? I am sure I can comfort you in your time of need." he purrs. Belial laughs and walks away. He watches her go a bit wistfully. Well, at least the attraction is mutual. Duriel gives me another hug and sets off after Belial. I turn to my lovers and smile.

"So, are you still going to torture me tonight?" I ask. Azrael gives me a kiss and smiles back.

"Oh, I am sure I will think of something." he purrs. I shiver in anticipation and kiss Izual. I'm sure they'll think of something, too. They pin me between them and kiss either side of my neck.

"We want to mark you as ours, first." Izual says.

"Will you allow it?" Azrael asks. I nod, and they bite down in unison. I gasp as my soul touches theirs. For a brief, shining moment, we join together, before all settling back into our own bodies. I look down at the simple knotwork pattern encircling the ring finger of my left hand. They both smile and put their hands together. I realize they both have the ring as well, although on opposite hands. We join hands and go back to our room. Tomorrow will hold its own trials, but for tonight, nothing else needs be said.

12