Angel's First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden noticed, he looked over at her "We cheers our glasses because we're fortunate enough to never drink alone. We tap our glasses on the table because we're fortunate to only drink with those we can find love, even amongst strangers."

Angel smiled, "I like that."

Aiden raised his glass again, "To Us." they cheered their glasses, they all tapped their glasses on the table, and shot them down. Angel had a shot shiver, it was actually quite cute.

The three of them sat there and began to talk about random topics, mostly about their normal everyday stuff. The kind of stuff one might hear on a first date. They all traded contact information and Facebook pages, one thing Aiden loves to do, pictures Pictures PICTURES.

After about an hour or so Aiden asked Angel "Would you like to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Sure." slightly surprised that the two of them could have alone time.

"Cool, don't worry about your stuff, Chastity and our friends will keep an eye on it for you."

He then stood up and presented her his hand to help her up. She grabbed it and stood up next to him to go out. He bent over and gave Chasity a kiss.

"I'll be back Baby." he whispered in her ear

"Have fun, Sir." before returning to her conversation with their friends.

Aiden stood back up next to Angel whose hand he never let go.

They went out the back exit and down the stairs from the deck onto the open beach. It was quite dark but no one was worried. It's a safe area, club security monitors it. There were multiple couples roaming around but they found a nice little place to be alone.

"Do you like to dance?" Angel asks

"Of Course I do, who doesn't?"

"Well I've always wanted to dance on the beach; It's always been like a bucket list item, but no one has ever offered."

Aiden smiled, listened closer to the music coming from the club, "Well we could salsa to this song, do you know how to salsa?"

She smiled, "Yesssssss." as she grabbed his left hand and placed her left on his shoulder.

There they were salsa dancing on the beach to the distant sound of music from the club. The two of them we're simply dancing amongst a somewhat crowded beach, but to them, it was only them.

The song started started to end and Aiden decided to take a chance and dip Angel. The two of them had been dancing like they've done so a million times, why not. Just as he did, she went down, her left leg rose and wrapped up behind him, her arm rising, fully extending out, beautifully, a piece of art in his arms. Her lines came so natural and so beautiful, he was awestruck.

He brought her back up, looked her in the eyes, "You're just full of all kinds of beautiful secrets."

She simply smiled to what she figured was a compliment. He then picked her up and sat down in the sand with her resting in his lap.

"I'm not letting you go tonight, little one."

She smiled "I hope not!"

She then reached for his belt and started to undo it while looking him in the eyes with a sultry smile.

"You do have a condom right?"

"Of course I do." Like any other answer was acceptable, "But I'm not going to lie, I really like the idea of you forcing my wife to clean you out with her tongue in front of everyone." with that evil grin.

"You Are Naughty!" still opening his pants.

Aiden's dick popped out of the opening as fast a bubble escaping the water. Fully erect in his excitement. She looked down, smiled while slowly looking back up to his face. She moved her dress out of the way, and spread her legs across him. Placing one arm around his neck and the other guiding him into her. First only the the tip. She started to bounce on him, only a little still only the tip, then slowly more and more, until she fully accepted him.

Aiden was sitting there with his arms in the sand behind him, supporting their weight, while Angel slowly rode him like her personal sexual massager.

Angel then moved her hands towards Aiden's shirt and started to slowly unbutton it. "So let me get this straight, you're going to cum in me, and when we're done, you want me to have your wife eat it out of me?" still unbuttoning his shirt and staying with the same slow rhythm on his lap.

"Yes!" enjoying what she was doing

Angel then fully unbuttoned his shirt, threw him back into the sand grabbing ahold of his shirt like a horse rider on her horse reins.

"Then I get to cum first!" she ordered like she was in charge for the night

"Deal."

She smiled and started to speed up, faster and faster, extending the full length of his cock, harder like a she was riding a bull but she was in charge of it's buck.

She pounded on him as hard as she could, forcing him in deeper with every blow, her body flailing all over, and then without any warning, her head cocked over, her eyes rolling back to the right, she squirted all over him, drenching him with each and every thrust. He can feel her squeezing him from her inside and with each release she'd squirt more. A constant squeeze and release with her squirting all over him. His lap, completely drenched, his pants stained in her excitement.

She suddenly slowed back down to the earlier massaging pace.

"Now you can cum." a smile on her face still holding onto his shirt

"Just don't stop what you were doing."

"Oh you mean this." as she smiles and begins to speed back up His hands releasing from her waist and squeezing down into the sand, his head rocks back and his eyes close.

"Oh you like." with a cute giggle.

Not a word from Aiden, moments later a simple soft grunt, as though he has been holding that last breathe in. Angel smiles, because she can feel him cumming. She keeps going until she sees his hands start to loosen up in the sand.

When he places his hands back on her thighs she stops moving. She's giggling because she can still feel him throbbing inside of her.

"I love that feeling."

"Me too." Barely able to catch his breathe.

She stays there for a moment until they both catch their breathe and her legs stop shaking so that she can stand up.

They both get up and proceeded to walk back into the club. Holding hands again just as they did on the way out.

"Remember I let you cum first."

"I know." As she grabs his hand with both of hers and a giddy little hop to her step.

They both walk into the club like nothing happened, of course everyone who saw them enter knew exactly what had happened.

Angel runs up to Chastity like a teenaged girl with gossip to share and whispers in her ear. "I get to feel your tongue in my pussy tonight, and your husband says I get to feel it right here, right now."

Chastity did not expect this, as she looked towards Aiden, looking for a sign if this was true or was she just being messed with. Aiden simply smiled and nodded his head yes.

Chastity looked back at Angel, "How would you like me?"

"Down on the floor, right here, with your hands down to your side. I only want to feel your tongue." a soft giggle as she guided her down to the floor slowly by her hair

Chastity assumes her demanded position on the floor, everyone's eyes on them.

Aiden took a seat next to them at the table, a first row seat to the show.

Angel takes her other arm, moves her dress out of the way and proceeds to lower herself onto Chastity's face. Still holding her hair, she rubs Chastity's face into her dripping wet pussy, still sticky from Aiden's cum inside her.

Chastity tastes it, the familiar salty taste of his cum in yet another women pussy. She never liked it for a moment, but she knew he loved it, and she loved him enough to eat it. So she did just as she was expected, and began licking all of his cum out of her, like the juicy cream pie made just for her. "Do you taste it?" Angel asks, as if to add salt to the wound.

"I don't want to have your husbands baby tonight, eat every bit of it." Angel orders like she's been her personal bitch for years. Aiden and Chastity's friends watching on, smiles all around.

Angel tightens her grip on Chastity's hair and begins thrusting harder on her face. Riding her like she was her personal fuck doll and not the wife of a guy she just met.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" Shouting at her.

Chastity complying like she always will, opens her mouth fully around her entire pussy.

Angel felt her lips fully around her and she squeezed her in has hard as she could.

She exploded down Chastity's throat, more than she could have ever expected.

Chastity's mouth quickly filled and Angel could feel her mouth start overflow.

"SWALLOW IT!"

Chastity complies

GULP

An entire mouthful down, and Angel is still squirting. Chastity just begins swallowing without being told, she can't even count how many mouthfuls she's swallowed at this point. Her face and hair are soaking wet.

"Good, now clean up the mess you made on the floor and join us back at the table." Pointing at the floor where a fresh puddle had formed from all of the times her mouth had overflown.

Angel then got up off Chastity without even the smallest token of appreciation. She took Chastity's seat right next to Aiden.

Chastity sat up and began to pull her hair back out of her face and attempt to wipe off some of the moisture from her face. She then reached for a pile of napkins sitting on the table.

"No! With your tongue!" Angel orders, grabbing her by her hair and placing her face down into the puddle that she purposely made for Chastity.

She leans back in her seat and places her arm around his neck. She placed her feet crossed on top of Chastity's back while she was licking the floor.

"Is that what you were looking for?"

"Exactly!" with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm going to fall crashing down over you Angel!" as he pulls her close and begins to kiss her.

12