Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's jaw was already too sore and so now she was just using her tongue and her hands. It wasn't too long before Marcus came. Most of his load hit Linda's face but she held his cock down so that the rest hit her chest. She looked a little disgusted and came over to ask Ronnie where the bathroom was. Ronnie pointed to a door on the far side of the basement and Linda quickly headed that way. I watched her lovely bum jiggle and, as she went into the bathroom, I noticed a large curtain hanging from a wall.

All attention was now on my wife and Jeev. Even Don, who was fingering her pussy, had stopped so that he could watch. Jeev couldn't hold out any longer and he came in her mouth but she couldn't hold on to it and much of his cum dribbled out and down her chin. She cleaned him up with her tongue and kissed the purple head again.

Janice wanted to clean up a bit too and she came over to ask Ronnie where the bathroom was and Ronnie pointed just as Linda came out. This drew my attention to the big curtain again and I asked Ronnie if there was a walkout to a patio or garden behind it. She said "No, that's just another game we have. We don't play much but perhaps we will tonight." I had no idea what she was talking about.

Janice soon came back from the bathroom and sat down on a barstool next to me. Linda was sitting next to Ronnie.

"Well girls, enjoying yourselves?" asked Ronnie.

Janice nodded and said with a big smile on her face "Yes, look at all those cocks, this is going to be fun." She made an exaggerated show of licking her lips.

Then my wife turned to me and said "What about you, are you enjoying yourself?"

Before I could answer Ronnie jumped in and said "Of course he is. He loves watching you suck and I think he loves watching you suck and fuck at the same time even more."

"Then he is in for quite a treat isn't he?" said Janice. I had to admit that they were exactly right.

The girl's attention turned to Linda. "What about you Linda, are you enjoying yourself?" asked Ronnie.

Linda replied "I knew there would be plenty of cocks here tonight but I've never had more than one at a time before. I don't know if I can do it."

"Try it. It's a sensation like no other. I think you'll love it." said Ronnie.

Janice and Linda both had a glass of wine as they sat next to us on their barstools. They were both still completely naked. Linda had her legs primly crossed while Janice had let hers fall open. She knew the guys were looking.

Then Marcus and Jeff moved off towards the two large sofas by the TV. I couldn't see what they were doing but after a couple of minutes they came back up to join the rest of the guys.

Janice finished her glass of wine and said "I'm going to see what's going on." She stood up and strolled towards the group. As she disappeared in among the guys I could see that there were hands all over her and she had a cock in each hand. Marcus broke free of the group and came towards us at the bar. His enormous cock was swinging from side to side and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I am as straight as they come but I had to admit that it was a magnificent sight.

He lifted Linda off of the barstool and said "Come on girl, don't be shy." She didn't put up any kind of a fight.

Ronnie said to me "Come on, let's go and be entertained." She stood up and started to walk towards the couches. I picked up her wine and my beer and followed her.

There were two barstools set against the wall between the couches and the TV. Ronnie sat on one and I handed her the glass of wine and climbed up onto the other. When I turned to see what was happening I was surprised to see that the couches were fold out beds as well and my wife was already kneeling between a guys' legs with his cock in her mouth. Marcus had lain Linda down on the other bed and she was caressing his chest and shoulders.

Marcus stood up and picked up a TV remote. He pressed a button and the picture flickered for a moment or two and then a porn film appeared on the screen.

Marcus saw that he had lost his position with Linda to two other guys and so he sat down in the recliner with his giant tool standing straight up. I turned my head to see what my wife was doing and it was no surprise. She was still sucking the guys cock but she now had another guy ramming her pussy from behind. He wasn't being gentle but she didn't seem to mind. This is what she came for. I kept watching for a few minutes and occasionally she stopped blowing the guy for a few seconds so that she could enjoy the pounding from behind. When she looked up at me I noticed that her face and tits were bright red.

I looked across at Linda. She was on her back and Don was rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy lips. As he was teasing her with it I noticed for the first time that his meat was a decent seven inches or so and quite fat with it. Finally she had had enough teasing and she reached forward, grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her.

I watched that for a while and then turned my attention to the porn movie. After a while I began to notice that the furniture in the film was the same as what was in the basement. Then I saw Marcus come into the picture and kneel down behind a woman and ease his cock into her. I looked back at the recliner and Marcus was still sitting in it. I turned to Ronnie and pointed at the screen and asked "When was this recorded?"

"A couple of weeks ago." she replied.

I pointed to the naked action happening on the beds in front of me "Is this being recorded too?"

"Yes" said Ronnie "We'll show it at the next session."

At first I was angry about it. I was sure Janice didn't know that she was being filmed with a black cock in each end and I don't think she would have agreed to be recorded. Then I calmed down and asked Ronnie if I could get a copy. She said "Sure, I'll get Marcus to make you one."

Our conversation was interrupted by a very loud smack. I turned to see Janice bent over Eddies' knee and he was giving her ass a hard spanking with one hand while he played with her tits with the other. It must have been painful but my wife was clearly enjoying it. It ended with her orgasm. She stood up and turned around to show me how red her butt cheeks were. Don also noticed her redness and started to caress her cheeks. She got down onto her hands and knees and, as she felt Don's hand getting closer to her pussy, spread her legs a little to allow him access. Don slipped his cock into her and soon the only two sounds of any importance were the slap of skin on skin and the grunts and moans coming from them both. The fucking got more and more frantic until finally Don tensed up and, with a grimace on his face, filled my wife's cunt with cum. When he was done he stood up and walked to the recliner to sit down. Janice had collapsed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. She was breathing hard and it seemed that her entire body was flushed red. Her pussy was particularly red. One of the other guys came over and presented his cock to her but she shook her head and indicated to him that she needed to rest for a bit.

I looked over at Linda and saw that she was taking one from behind and she was wailing and moaning. I figured that she was finally enjoying herself.

When Janice had recovered I saw her point to Marcus and then at Jeev. "Oh shit." I thought. "She's going to take the two big ones at the same time."

Both guys moved towards her and she got on her hands and knees again and motioned Marcus to come to her face. Jeev took his position behind her. She took Marcus' cock into her hand and put it to her lips. She gradually eased a couple of inches into her and then spread her legs to encourage Jeev to enter her. He pushed into her pussy but they both knew that they had to take it slow. There were several gasps, and moans and squeals of pain from her as they both started to pick up the pace a little. Eventually Jeev's cock was entirely inside her but she could take no more than three or four inches of Marcus' glorious phallus into her mouth. She was being rocked back and forth as each guy pumped into her but she kept going until they both came. When they finally slowed down and pulled out she turned over to lie on her back and I could see cum dribbling from her mouth and her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she looked exhausted.

On the other bed Linda was getting pounded by two more guys and she also soon collapsed in a breathless heap.

At this point Ronnie stepped in and took the girls upstairs where they could take a shower and recover.

Jeff and Marcus got dressed and headed for the stairs motioning to me along the way. I followed them upstairs and they asked me to help set out the food. When it was all ready Janice and Linda, still totally naked, appeared and were invited to take whatever they wanted. When they both had full plates the rest of the guys were called up.

The guys had all got dressed before they came up to eat but I noticed that the two girls were not given that option. They remained fully nude among the men but everyone realized that they could look but not touch.

Dinner lasted close to an hour and then everyone headed back downstairs.

Everyone sat around talking and drinking for a half hour or so and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The girls had recovered from their various exertions and I noticed that my wife's' nipples were erect. She was obviously responding to the stares from the guys.

Ronnie had also noticed and she said "Girls, are you both ok?"

Janice responded "Yep, I'm fine."

Linda answered "Sure, I feel ok."

"Ok then." said Ronnie. "Who wants to play another game?"

"What kind of game?" asked Janice.

Ronnie went over to the curtain that I had noticed earlier. She drew the curtain back to reveal wrist and ankle cuffs attached to the wall by chains.

"Will either of you volunteer?"

The girl's mouths flew open. Linda started to shake her head but Janice asked "What happens to whomever volunteers?"

"A selection of toys will be presented. Each man will pick one and ask your permission to use it on you. It is totally acceptable for you to refuse any man or any toy. If your permission is given you can stipulate exactly how long the toy can be used. Once you give your permission and set your terms you have no choice but to complete those terms."

Without the slightest hesitation my wife said "I'll do it."

"Ok, Marcus will fasten you in."

Janice stood up and moved into position. She saw that there was a platform about four inches high and stepped up on to it and turned her back to the wall. Her nipples were harder than I had ever seen them. Marcus took her right arm and raised it to the cuff. Marcus secured the cuff around her wrist and asked if she was comfortable.

She responded "Yes."

He repeated the procedure with her left arm and again asked her if she was comfortable. She again confirmed that she was.

He took her left leg and put the cuff on. Again she told him that she was comfortable.

Finally he took her right leg and placed the cuff on her ankle and secured it.

Her arms and legs were now spread wide open and before Marcus could ask she said defiantly "I am still comfortable."

Her large breasts looked magnificent and the excitement and anticipation had helped her pussy lips swell and turn red. She was obviously loving being the centre of attention especially as she was completely naked and fully displayed.

Ronnie went to a chest and pulled out a drawer which she then placed on a table just to the right of the spread-eagled Janice. She took out another drawer and placed it on a table to the left of Janice.

Janice could clearly see all of the "toys" and I am quite sure she didn't know what most of them were. I certainly didn't.

Ronnie told Janice to pick a guy. She chose Don and he picked a rather large dildo and asked "May I use this toy on you?" Janice couldn't refuse the very first guy so she said "Yes, for three minutes."

Don stepped up and slowly inserted the dildo. At first Janice was comfortable but as he gently pushed the dildo in and out of her she got more and more flustered. She was determined not to orgasm and when she heard a timer ding she realized that she had survived.

"Pick your next man." said Ronnie

She nodded to a guy at the back of the group. She couldn't remember whether or not she had blown or fucked him yet but it didn't matter. If she hadn't yet she soon would.

The man came forward and picked a toy.

"May I use this toy on you?" he said

She noticed that he had picked what looked like a jockey's whip.

"No, you may not." she said.

The man retreated to the back again.

She was told to pick another man and she chose another guy she didn't know.

He came forward and selected a feather duster.

"May I use this toy on you?"

"Yes you may. For five minutes."

"On any part of you?" he asked.

"Of course." She replied in the knowledge that he would concentrate on her tits and pussy.

The feather duster felt fantastic and although he used it mainly on her cunt and tits he also played on everything else from her neck to her feet. She confided to me later that she almost came during this part of her "torture".

She called the next guy up and he picked out a toy.

"May I use this toy on you?" he asked.

Janice recognized it as a clit stimulator and replied "Yes, for five minutes."

The guy stepped forward and inserted the toy and turned it on.

Janice jumped as the toy burst into life. It settled into a nice, comfortable buzz. After what he felt was about two minutes the guy reached forward and turned the stimulator up a notch and adjusted its' position a little.

My wife started to moan and she tried, without success, to close her legs. Soon she was writhing with ecstasy. The guy reached out to turn it up another notch and my wife gasped and started to wail.

The guy had misjudged the time and soon Ronnie's' timer went off and he had to remove the toy from my wife's' pussy.

The next guy she picked was Jeev. She figured that he was quiet, well-mannered and respectful and besides, she wanted his cock inside her again tonight.

Jeev stepped forward and picked up a wooden handle with a lot of strands of a thin material that Janice could not identify protruding from the end.

"May I use this toy on you?" said Jeev

Janice didn't know what the toy was but had an idea that it may be another kind of tickler.

"Yes, you may." she replied.

"How many strokes?" he asked.

This threw her and she didn't know what to say. "Ten." she blurted out.

"Ten per breast?" he asked

Now totally confused but eager to please she said "Yes."

The first stroke to her right breast was light and it did tickle a bit. The same could be said for the first stroke to her left breast. "Why didn't I say twenty strokes" she thought.

By the fifth stroke she was decidedly uncomfortable.

By the eighth she was in pain and the ninth and tenth drew sobs and whimpers from her.

She was mad at him but she wanted his cock so badly that she tried to ignore the pain coming from her reddened tits.

She refused the next two guys simply because she needed time to recover.

Eddie was the next guy and he picked a simple vibrator and Janice agreed with a three minute time limit. The vibrator felt good and she recovered some of her spirit.

The last guy was Marcus. He came forward and, instead of picking a toy, took off his pants and pointed to his erection and asked "May I use this toy on you?"

She responded eagerly "Yes."

He asked "For how long?"

She replied "Until one of us orgasms."

He moved in and put the head of his penis against her pussy and started to rub up and down her slit. A few strokes and the head slipped beyond her lips. She gasped and closed her eyes and tried to push her pussy further on to him. He responded in kind and soon they were fucking like animals.

She began to get more vocal and soon was alternately screaming, whimpering and howling. Her breathing was very ragged and I thought she was going to pass out. It wasn't long before a visible shudder ran through her body and she went limp and was held upright only by her restraints. As Marcus pulled out the timer went "ding" and everyone laughed.

"Sorry" said Ronnie "I thought I had turned that thing off."

She ran off to get a cold, wet facecloth and a glass of water and soon had my wife back to life.

When Janice had recovered I asked her if she wanted to go home.

She replied "No, there is still something I want to do."

"What?" I asked.

"Three cocks." she replied.

I was past caring how many cocks she had or was going to have so I went and sat by the bar again.

I turned to Roni and asked her "How did she compare to others who have been restrained like that?"

"She did better than most. She survived the dildo, vibrator and clit stimulator without cumming. Not many can do that."

I wasn't sure if I should be proud or upset.

"If you are interested we also have the occasional ladies night. The guys usually don't last long when they are up there. We have even had a couple of guys spurt before anyone has even done anything. Now that's embarrassing."

"I would like to attend a ladies night sometime, if I can pluck up the courage that is." I told her.

"Are you saying that your wife is braver than you?" she teased.

"It sure looks like it." I admitted.

After a while I noticed that all of the guys were stood up looking at one of the beds. I was curious and went to look. Janice and Linda were in a 69 position and both were getting close to orgasm.

I was fascinated and I watched until Linda came. She didn't stop licking my wife and soon Janice came as well. They hugged each other for a while and then Janice announced "Ok guys, who wants it?"

There was no shortage of volunteers and the action continued in earnest for what seemed like many hours. I doubt anyone was worried about what time it was though. I was amazed at how quickly the guys could get it up again so soon after cumming and also how both girls were ready and willing to accept a cock in their pussy or mouth whenever they were offered. At one point my wife was stood up while one guy slapped her ass and another slapped her tits. When it got too painful she stopped them simply by dropping to her knees and taking the tit slappers cock in her mouth.

Finally Janice paired off with Jeev and another guy. She was on her back and Jeev entered her without much foreplay. She was certainly wet enough for him and this time it didn't hurt. She signaled the other guy to put his cock in her mouth and he happily did so. Shortly after, she noticed one of the other guys watching. She waved him over and he came up beside her on the bed. She took the cock out of her mouth and told them that she wanted both cocks in her mouth. She was still being fucked by Jeev but she was jerking and sucking the other two cocks like crazy.

Don came over to watch and Janice spotted him. She held out her hand and he kneeled down behind her head and guided her hand onto his erection. She started jerking him, slowly at first but then more frantically as if she was matching Jeev's pace. The guys in her mouth came first and she had trouble swallowing and their cum dribbled down her cheeks. Jeev came next and kept his cock inside her until it got soft and slipped out. Now cum was trickling out of her pussy too. Don didn't last long and he shot his load over her chest and stomach. Her body trembled but there was no orgasm. She was too spent to have another.

I looked at her lying there and she didn't look very dignified but she sure was happy. She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. "Take me home." she said.

I helped her to her feet but her legs were wobbly as if she was drunk. Ignoring the cum running and dripping down her body I helped her to the recliner and went to find her clothes. I could only find her shoes, panties and blouse. I slipped her panties into my pocket and took her shoes and blouse over to her. One of the guys was playing with her tits and I stood and watched until she pushed him away. I figured it wasn't my place to tell him to stop. She got naked voluntarily and it was up to her to decide when she was done. I also didn't hand over her panties. I wanted to see if she would be embarrassed going home in just heels and a blouse. She was either oblivious to her nudity or simply didn't care.