Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Leaving her to get dressed (such as it was) I went in search of the rest of her clothes. I saw Ronnie and asked her if she had seen them. She told me that she didn't know where they were but she would find them and have Marcus bring them over to our house during the week. Then she slipped four video discs into my hand.

It was dark when I helped my wife out to the car and I looked at my watch and found it was close to 2am. Janice was oblivious to the fact that she was still half naked but I wasn't expecting to run into too many people at that time of night. I got her home and ran a bath for her.

I got out of bed around eight o'clock and made breakfast for myself. After breakfast I slipped the first video disc into the VCR and waited for Janice to rise. It was close to noon when she got out of bed and I started to make her a late breakfast. She sat on the sofa to eat her breakfast and I asked her "How much of yesterday do you remember?"

"I remember playing pool and stripping and then giving blowjobs. I remember eating dinner and going back downstairs. Then I was tied up while the guys did things to me. After that it was just a forest of cocks and an ocean of cum. I don't really remember much of that."

"Maybe this will jog your memory." I said and picked up the remote and pressed the "play" button.

Janice looked at the screen for a few seconds trying to take in what she was looking at. Then she recognized herself with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. Her jaw dropped and she stammered "Last night was recorded?"

"Well, that's obviously you and you'll probably recognize some of the guys, their cocks at least." I replied.

"How did you get this?" she demanded.

"I noticed that the porn film that was playing when you were all on the beds was actually a recording of another session that Marcus and Ronnie hosted. She told me that they like to look at them every now and then. I asked if I could get a copy and she said "sure". There are four discs in all."

"Did everyone else get a copy?" she asked.

"Ronnie told me that normally nobody else got a copy but then nobody else ever brought their husband along to watch. So she made an exception and asked Marcus to make duplicates for me."

We watched the first disc together and Janice gave me a commentary saying things like "Oh, that felt so good" and "I don't remember doing that."

When the first disc ended I asked her if she wanted to watch the others. She replied "No, I'm too tired. I'm going back to bed."

I watched the other three discs with mixed feelings and wondered how on earth she was going to outdo that session...

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers