Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting too turned on and so I retrieved my nipple and stood up. I kissed his forehead and danced my way off to another table. For the next twenty minutes or so I danced between the tables letting any guy play with my boobs. Many of the women joined in and had a good feel and I was fine with that. I planned to take my panties off next but couldn't decide whether I would do so on the stage or in amongst the tables. On the stage seemed to be the best choice because everyone would have a good view and besides, I would be going table to table soon again anyway.

As I got back up onto the stage the music changed and a slow bluesy tune with some nice sexy horns came on. It was perfect. Whoever planned the music sure knew what they were doing. I slowly danced across the stage occasionally crouching down with my knees apart. Making my way back to the middle of the stage I started to ease my panties down as I did a slow 360. Halfway around my butt cheeks were almost completely exposed and when I faced the front again the panties were low enough that my slit was on display. I noticed that nobody was looking at my face or even my boobs. All eyes were riveted on my pussy.

All of a sudden I felt deliciously vulnerable again as I slowly bent forward and eased my panties down my legs. I was careful not to get them tangled in my heels and when they were completely free I stood up straight. Opening my legs a little I whipped the panties between my legs and slid them back and forwards over my pussy. Then I bunched them in my hand intending to give them to one of the guys later.

I danced around the stage for a while stopping now and then to drop to my haunches and pull my knees apart. I repeated that several time making sure that I ended up face my husband and Darby. I slowly parted my legs and pursed my lips. My husband smiled and winked at me and then he nodded to me and then towards the guys and ladies sitting at the tables. I took his hint and made my way down the steps and marched boldly between the tables.

I sat on several guys' laps but for some reason they were afraid to touch me. Perhaps it was because their wives and girlfriends were there or maybe because they were intimidated by the presence of a nearly naked white woman. It could have even been that they weren't sure if they were allowed to touch. Several times I took a guys hands and placed them on my shoulders as I sat on his lap with my face to them but they didn't seem to understand that I was encouraging them to touch me elsewhere. A few times the guy looked nervously at his wife and put his arms down by his side.

Getting frustrated I decided to actually place a guys hands on my boobs but again his hands were soon hanging down by his side. I desperation I sat on the edge of a table and took my heels off. Then I stood up and unfastened my suspender belt. Now all I was wearing was my stockings. I strolled around touching and rubbing my body against guys and their wives. Although they all seemed to enjoy it nobody was prepared to make a move. Then I remembered that one table had four young guys at it and no women.

Standing behind one of the guys I started to massage his shoulders. Next I stood beside him and bent over a little so that I could tempt him with a boob. It worked and he was soon kissing and sucking my nipples. I straddled him and let him play for a while and then I began to gyrate my pelvis against him. I leaned back to release my tits from his mouth and glanced down towards my pussy. He took the hint and I felt his hand on my stomach and it was heading towards my mound. In no time he was gently caressing my pussy and then probing with his fingers.

After a few minutes of this pleasure I stood up and took a pace back. Then I lifted myself up onto the table and encouraged him to move forward. Sitting on the edge of the table I wiggled my tongue at him and parted my legs. He needed no more encouragement and I felt the wonderful sensation of having a man's face between my legs. I let out a gasp as I felt his tongue enter me and I relaxed and leant back on my elbows.

I felt other hands grabbing my legs and soon they were parted as wide as they could be. The tongue continued its exploration of my pussy and I put my hands behind my head and led back on the table. The tongue on my slit and other hands holding my legs apart and still others working their way down my inner thighs felt wonderful and I closed my eyes.

The tonguing intensified and I started to buck and push my vagina into his face. I had my first mini orgasm and let my panties fall from my hand. I never saw them again. The next thing I felt was a cock entering me and I looked up to see another of the young guys staring at his dick penetrating me. He didn't really seem to know what he was doing and it was all over in a minute or so. It was very disappointing but it seemed to energize the crowd and soon I felt another guy inside me.

I opened my eyes and saw that quite a crowd had gathered around the table. The second guy finished and then I heard one of the women yell something. I had no idea what she had said but several guys appeared behind me and grabbed my arms. They weren't rough at all but I was being firmly held. I must admit that I rather enjoyed the lack of control and I giggled and made a show of trying to break free. Another cock entered me and I continued to pretend to try to escape.

I heard the woman bark something else in a language that I didn't understand and immediately the atmosphere changed. The guys holding my arms strengthened their grip and made it impossible for me to move them. The guys holding my legs also were not so gentle. Then I felt a hand slap one of my boobs. I looked and saw that it was a female hand. It was followed very quickly by a male hand and then another and another.

I started to protest and then felt something being pushed into my mouth. Someone had forced a napkin into me to muffle my protests. The guy in my pussy was pumping uncomfortably hard and I wondered when this would stop. I felt him cum inside me and he was immediately replaced by another. The new guy inside me was one of the guys who had been holding my leg and I took advantage of the opportunity to kick out. I made contact with someone and, Alan told me later, a guy staggered backwards. Another guy grabbed my leg and the tit slapping continued unabated.

I looked up just in time to see a woman's hand slap my face. I tried to turn my head but she managed to get another whack in. Then I heard Darby yell something and then another male voice boomed out. All of a sudden all of the activity stopped. I felt the cock slip out of me and the grip on my arms and legs was gone. I sat up and got off of the table. I made my way over to my husband.

"You ok?" he asked.

I pointed to the finger marks on my arms, legs and breasts. "What happened? Why did they do this to me?" I sobbed.

Darby had been talking to the Indian guy who had yelled out to make everything stop. After a lot of pointing and heated discussion he made his way back over to me.

"I warned Tej to keep an eye on his people. The woman that you heard yell has deep religious and political views and her husband will do whatever she tells him too. Tej has a lot of influence in his community and will deal with them later. They have been told to leave and all of the others have also if they intend to continue the way they behaved." He explained. "If you want to call it a day that's fine. If you want to stay and have some fun that's fine too. In the meantime you can go up to my apartment and relax for a while. Bear in mind that many of these people work for me and they will not jeopardize their employment by letting themselves down."

"Let's go upstairs." I said to my husband.

I was given a robe to put on and Darby's butler was summoned to escort us upstairs. We went out into the ballroom and then through the kitchens to a private elevator which took us up to Darby's rooms. The butler offered me a drink and I gladly accepted a shot of rye. I didn't like the taste but had another and soon began to relax a bit.

"What do you want to do?" Alan asked.

"Well, I don't want to go through that again." I replied.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked.

"Not really, I felt great until all hell broke loose."

"Yes, you were fantastic with your striptease." He sounded proud.

"I would still like to finish what I started but not if they are going to misbehave again."

"Ok, let's see what Darby says." He didn't sound convinced.

Darby appeared a little while later and was very apologetic. He told us that four couples had been told to leave and none of them were people that worked for him. The remainder had promised to be respectful if I was willing to continue. They had been read the riot act and were made to vouch for anyone that they had invited. If there were to be any more problems there would be severe consequences.

I told him that I was going to take a shower and think about what I was going to do. My husband stayed with me while I showered and, as he helped to dry me off, asked what I intended to do.

"Well, I was having a great time before those few people got rough. I have a huge feeling of disappointment but I can't figure out if it's because of what happened or because there's a probability, or possibility, that I won't get to do this." I explained.

"You know that I will respect and support your decision. If you want to go home that will be fine. If you want to finish what you started that will be fine too. You know that I love to watch you strip for other people and you know that I am comfortable with you getting laid. Really, it depends on what you want to do."

I realized that he was sincere and so I told him "I want to stay and enjoy myself. Perhaps I could start over."

"Ok, so long as you are sure." He replied.

"I am."

"Alright, but before you start you should make sure that the remaining people apologize to you. They knew that this was going to happen and they did nothing to stop it."

"I think they were afraid to." I explained.

I had just slipped the robe back on when there was a knock on the bathroom door. Alan opened it and Darby came in.

"What would you like to do? It's your decision entirely." He asked.

"If they can guarantee that nothing like that will happen again, I would like to start over." I explained.

"Ok. Your original waitress's uniform was recovered from the strip club and has been cleaned. Would you like to use that this time?" he asked.

"No, can you summon up a sari and some suitable underclothes?" I asked.

"Oh, the dance of the seven veils eh?" he had a twinkle in his eye.

"Something like that." I replied.

Darby left to arrange my next outfit and I turned to my husband and said "Dance of the seven veils? He has his continents confused." We both giggled and my husband slipped his hand inside my robe and asked "Are you sure you really want to go through with this?"

"Yes, the guys are ok. It's just that they were intimidated by those fanatics. Now that they are gone it should be fine. Are you sure you want to watch me strip and get screwed?"

"Yes, I don't mind watching, actually I enjoy it. You are a lot more fun to be with since you lost your inhibitions. I also understand that I can't keep up with you sexually and I don't mind you getting it elsewhere. I know it's purely sexual and you're not falling in love with these guys. You're in love with sex but not any of these guys. Go and entertain me!"

I kissed him and said "Thank you. I love you." It seemed like a good time for me to take off my robe and hug my husband. I could feel his erection growing and I told him "I will be spending the evening with you rather than Darby."

"I'd like that." He replied.

We chatted for another twenty minutes or so and then Darby re-appeared. It didn't faze me that I was totally naked.

"Here is a sari and some underwear. Hope you like it."

The underwear was frilly and red and black. Not my favourite colours but good enough. I put the bra and panties on.

The sari I had no idea how to wear. "Can you find someone to show me how this thing works?" I asked.

Darby ran off to find someone who knew. He returned shortly with one of his Indian housemaids. She showed me how to fold and fasten it as she dressed me. When she was finished I realized that once I started to take the sari off it wouldn't take long until it was completely off. With only a bra and panties left I should be naked in no time. I was ready.

We made our way back to the room next to the ballroom. The audience was surprised to see me back again and even more so to see me in a sari.

I was approached by several guys. "We are sorry for what happened. If you will continue we will be good to you."

His choice of words was a little unusual but I understood his meaning.

"Well, the bad guys are gone. Let's have some fun shall we?"

As soon as I had said that the music started up again and everyone scrambled for a seat.

I decided that there was no point in dragging my striptease out. They had already seen it and I wanted to play. I started the same way I had the first time, clapping my hands above my head. This time the audience, even the women, joined in. This was more like it. I twirled around to let the sari billow and then reached for the clasp at my shoulder which pretty much held the thing together. It fell away more quickly than I had planned but I didn't really care. The bottom half was tucked into my panties and I wasted no time in pulling out and letting the garment fall on to the stage. The sari had felt very light and I was amazed at the amount of material now lying on the stage.

Now that I was down to my bra and panties I decided to go down the steps off the stage and continue in amongst the tables. I sashayed around occasionally sitting on guys' laps and encouraging them to touch me. I decided not to ignore the women and sat on their laps too. They seemed amazed at my breasts and I don't know if it was the size of them or how white they are.

I was sitting on a guys lap when, on the spur of the moment I decided to take the bra off. I undid the single hook and quickly pulled the bra away. As I twisted around to drop the bra onto the table I felt a hand on each of my boobs. I turned back around and smiled at the guy but he didn't notice. He was busy caressing them and rubbing his thumb over my nipples. I let him play for a while and then went to another table. At this table I pretty much went from lap to lap until finally I came to the lone woman. Not wanting to discriminate I sat on her lap and encouraged her to touch. She seemed nervous at first but soon she was as involved as any of the men were.

When I figured that pretty much anyone who wanted to had played with my tits I decided that it was time for the panties to come off.

I picked a table that had an empty chair by it. The chair was empty because its previous occupant was one of the people that had been told to leave earlier. I held my hand out and put one foot up on the chair. A guy stood up and took my hand and helped me up onto the table. I danced around while running my hands over my body and the guys seemed to love it when I played with my boobs. Finally I couldn't wait any longer. I was so horny that I put my hand inside my panties and started to play with my pussy. I was fun but I really wanted someone else to play with it.

Slowly I started to ease them down and, once I was revealed, let them fall down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up. Getting down on my hands and knees I crawled around the table giving everyone a show and then I gave my panties to the guy who helped me onto the table. I turned over and sat on the table with my knees apart and the guy reached out to touch me. I felt his hand slowly progressing up my inner thigh and then it brushed against my pussy. I knew that I was soaking wet and he easily slipped two fingers inside me. I gasped and opened my legs a little further.

He played for a few minutes and I knew that I had to have more than a two fingers inside of me. I got down from the table, turned around and bent forward to hold on. I spread my legs and waited. I didn't have to wait long and soon felt the head of a cock probing me. I felt the cock push past my pussy lips and the guy started to gently push in. He soon got into a rhythm and I knew that I was heading for my first proper orgasm of the day. I could feel my boobs swinging back and forth and I wished that someone would play my nipples.

When he had shot his load into me and pulled out I stood up and walked over to another table and got onto my knees in front of a guy. I quickly undid his pants and started to pull them off. He bent forward and reached down to frantically pull his shoes off. I helped him and then pulled his pants right down. He stood up and stepped out of them and, given that his erection was now at face level, grabbed his cock and put my mouth on it. He gave a sharp intake of breath and then a long slow exhale. I sucked him for a short while and then stood up and put my hands on his shoulders and forced him back onto his chair.

I straddled his legs and eased his cock into me. Then I took his hands and placed them on my boobs. I started to lift myself up and down on his cock and he started to concentrate on my nipples. I knew that I would soon orgasm and I wanted to make sure he did too. I didn't have to worry about his orgasm, it came quite quickly and mine followed immediately after.

I don't really remember much about the next hour of so except that I serviced as many guys as I could. I think Darby realized that I needed to take a break and, as I enjoyed a woman's tongue on my clitoris, I watched him leave the room and re-appear several minutes later with three white girls. He came over to me and offered his hand. I took it and he led me to the table that he and my husband were sitting at. My husband moved over one seat and I sat down between him and Darby. I was still naked but wasn't offered anything to cover up with. It didn't matter, I was happy enough as I was.

The three girls were dancing and stripping and soon all three were naked and satisfying anyone who wanted it.

I said to my husband "Why don't you go and get some?"

"You sure?' he asked. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all. I'd love to watch you for a change." I answered.

He stood up and stripped off his clothes and went over to the nearest of the three girls. She had just finished blowing a guy and as she stood up my husband bent her over a chair and took her from behind. I found it both fascinating and exciting to watch my husband fucking another woman and when he finished with her he went and started to fondle one of the others. She got down on her knees and took him into her mouth but his last orgasm was too recent and he couldn't get hard again. After a few minutes he returned to our table and put his clothes on.

"Did you enjoy that?" I giggled.

"Of course I did. She was very tight. It felt great." He explained.

"Why did you get dressed again?" I asked him.

"This is your show." He replied.

"No it isn't. This is a free for all now. Look, even some of the Indian women have their tops off. Go and take the rest off for them." I reasoned.

He needed no second telling. In a minute his clothes were on the floor and he was fondling some ladies boobs. I stood up and sat on Darby's lap. He put his hands on my breasts as I started to undo his shirt. I had him naked very quickly and grabbed his erection. I pulled him into the crowd and got onto my knees and sucked him off. As I stood up again I saw my husband screwing one of the older ladies on top of a table.

While I watched him for a moment until I felt a pair of hands on my breasts. Then I felt his naked erection rubbing up against my bum. I bent forward and put my elbows on a table and spread my legs. I stayed in that position for a half hour or more as man after man pleasured me. My husband told me later that he took a turn inside me in that half hour. He also told me that one of the Indian women was on her knees a few feet away from me and, after a man shot his load into me, she would grab him and clean his dick up with her mouth.