Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

The party had been going for several hours and I was getting tired. More to the point my pussy was getting sore. Alan had already stepped away and was sitting at his original table. I went to join him and we sat watching the fuck fest continue. The three white girls were fully engaged and several of the Indian ladies were also naked and taking on all-comers.

Soon Darby stood up on a table and announced that we were going to break for dinner. The kitchen staff brought in trays of sandwiches and pans of hot Indian food. I have never been keen on Indian food and so I had a sandwich but Alan sampled some of the hot dishes. It struck me as odd that none of the naked and semi clothed people got dressed at this point. Many of them would be working with the kitchen staff in the coming week but were not embarrassed to be seen naked by them. Then I remembered Darby mentioning an annual staff party that usually turned into a fuck fest. Many of these people would have seen each other naked before and, quite probably, many of them had fucked each other.

After an hour or so the kitchen staff returned and took the trays and pans away and cleaned the tables of empty plates and cutlery. I looked around and noticed that many of the men, including my husband, were hard again. It seemed as if everyone wanted to get started again but nobody knew what to do. I was ready for some fun again and so I stood up and walked naked into the crowd. I could feel all of the eyes following me and my nipples grew hard and erect. I had no idea what I was going to do until I saw an older guy sitting there with a hard on. I simply got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. From being a girl who would have never sucked a cock I had grown to love the feeling of a warm, hard pulsing penis in my mouth. I started to take it deeper and deeper until I couldn't fit any more in and, when I felt that he was close I took my mouth off of it and finished him off with my hand. I held him so that he shot his load over my boobs and then licked the last drops off the head of his cock.

Over the next few hours I had more guys cum over my chest than in my pussy. Darby stood watching as I lie on my back while a guy was on his hands and knees over me and his cock was in my mouth. I finished him off and sat up. Darby sat in a chair and beckoned me over.

"Tit fuck me." He commanded.

I knelt down and pulled my boobs apart and wrapped them around his cock. I started to rub them up and down his shaft and he helped by flexing his hips. I desperately wanted to feel his tool inside me but it pleased me to be doing what he had ordered me to. I couldn't tell if he was close to cumming or not and then suddenly I felt his stream hit my chin and throat.

Most activity had stopped and I went to sit next to my husband. We watched several couples screw for a few minutes and I became very aware of the dried cum on my face and chest. I really, really wanted a shower.

Darby came and sat with us. He was already semi-hard again but he didn't try anything. "We are heading upstairs soon. The rest of them know that they can carry on as long as they want."

We watched people fuck for another fifteen minutes or so and then Darby stood up and told us it was time to go. He and my husband put their clothes back on but I, and the three girls, were told not to.

"I prefer that, when women are in the private areas of the hotel, they remain naked. I hope you don't mind." He explained.

"I'm fine with that." I replied.

"How about you Alan, do you mind that your wife stays naked?" He asked.

"Not at all. I think she looks fine." He answered.

I smiled at him and stood up ready to go.

"Stay as long as you like, enjoy yourselves." Darby called to the rest of the people.

We stood up and started toward the private elevator. As we went down the short flight of steps into the ballroom I noticed that there were a lot of guys setting up tables and chairs.

"What's happening in here tonight?" My husband asked.

"There is a company dinner in here tonight. Should be about a hundred people or so." Darby replied.

"When does that start?" I asked.

"Starts at eight." Came the reply.

"Well, it's just past six now, how can it start with what's going on in the small room?" Alan asked.

"Now that we have left the rest of them will go in a half hour or so." Darby assured.

At that point I noticed that the ballroom doors were slightly open and the lobby was busy with people. I suggested that we move along but Darby actually stopped to talk with one of the guys setting up for the dinner. Soon the other guys stopped and came over to join in the conversation. I was now acutely aware of the fact that I was stark naked and most of the guys were looking at me and the three other women. I felt my nipples harden and tried to cover up with my hands. Darby noticed and laughed.

"You shy all of a sudden?" he teased. "You shouldn't be. Put your hands behind your back."

I obeyed and felt very exposed.

Darby beckoned one of the guys over and put his arm around the guys' shoulders. He ushered the guy forward until he was only a couple of feet away from me.

"Tony, do you like what you see?" he asked.

Tony nodded his head.

"Aren't her tits gorgeous?" Darby smiled.

Again Tony nodded.

"And what about those legs and that pussy?" Darby continued.

Tony nodded yet again and I noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Turn around Janice." Darby ordered.

Again I complied.

"How about that ass?" Darby asked.

Finally Tony spoke but all he managed was "Yes."

"Turn around again Janice."

I turned to face them again. Darby took a step forward and placed a hand on one of my breasts. He lifted it and let in drop a couple of times and then he took my nipple between his forefinger and thumb and started to play with it.

I didn't think it was possible but my nipples got even harder.

"Tony, come here and feel this." Said Darby.

Tony took a cautious step forward and timidly touched my boob.

Darby took Tonys' hand and pushed it a little harder onto me. Then he guided the hand over my shoulder and down my back. Tony was clearly enjoying it and smiled broadly as his hand came to rest on my ass.

"Touch her pussy." Darby commanded and added. "Janice, spread your legs a little."

Again I complied and promptly felt Tonys' hand brush against my pussy. Tony was getting a little bolder now and I soon felt him probing with a finger. I had that glorious vulnerable feeling again and I looked over at my husband. His eyes were fixed on my pussy and Tonys' hand. I wondered how he was feeling about what was happening but all I was sure of was that he was not unhappy or annoyed about it.

After a couple of minutes Darby asked the other guys if they wanted to touch me and I soon felt six pairs of hands on me.

Darby let them play for a few minutes and then said "Guys, we have to go. Thanks for setting the room up for me. Great job."

The guys watched as we made our way to the kitchen and the corridor to the private elevator. On the way through the kitchen Darby stopped to talk to a few of his staff and they too were offered the chance to grope me. Several did and eventually we arrived at the elevator.

When we got to the top floor I asked Darby how come he invited his staff to touch me but not the other three girls.

"Because you do this for fun. The others do it for a living. He explained. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it." I admitted.

The first thing I did when we got upstairs was have a shower. Alan joined me in the shower and we washed each other. His hands felt great on me and I got onto my knees and gave him a blowjob. When we got out of the shower and dried each other off I asked him "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, very much so." He answered.

"How are you feeling about me having so much sex?" I asked.

"I enjoy watching you. How do you feel about watching me join in?' He asked.

"I'm glad you are getting into it. We should do this together more often. How did you feel about those guys touching me in the ballroom and kitchen?"

"I found it exciting." He answered. "Besides, you once said to me that you don't want to grow old regretting the things you have done rather than the things you didn't do. So I am not going to stop you from doing anything unless it's harming you or you actually let me know that you want someone to stop doing something to you. Of course, if you are playing without me there would be nothing I could do to help you"

"Some of the things I did at the Reparations Dinner I would like to do again."

"Such as?" he asked.

"Well, I was tied to a bed for several hours while guys came in me or on me. Lots and lots of guys. I really enjoyed being tied down. Could have done with fewer guys though. I was also blindfolded and taken to a room downstairs and tied and spanked and Ronnie had her way with me with a vibrator. I would like to try something like that again if I could find a guy who knew what he was doing." I suggested.

"I may be able to help you with that." He offered.

"How?"

"I know a woman who knows a guy who does that for fun." He said.

I didn't ask him how he knew someone like that but I suspected that there was something in his past that I didn't know about.

"I can ask her if you like." He seemed interested.

"Ok go ahead." I wondered if I was really up to being spanked or whatever else they might do.

"What else would you like to do?" he asked.

"Well, I'm always up for a striptease. I'd like to spend some more time in Ronnie and Marcus' basement again. Same kind of thing. A bunch of black guys and you watching."

"Yes, that was quite a night." He admitted.

"I also had anal sex at the dinner a few weeks ago." I admitted.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Fantastic orgasm but I prefer to have a guy in my pussy. I don't think I'll do anal again."

"What if I wanted to see it?"

"If you really, really wanted to I would do it." I suggested.

"I'm not sure." He replied. "Have you got anything else lined up?"

"There's the Christmas dinner here at the hotel that we have been invited to and I spoke to a guy at the strip club about going back for an evening. He suggested a Friday or Saturday night. Pick a date and we'll go."

"Yes, I've been looking forward to the strip club. Let's go soon." He sounded very enthusiastic.

"One more thing. I would like an all girl session and it wouldn't bother me if some guys were there to watch." I offered.

Why don't you put on a show with the other three girls here tonight?" he asked.

"We'll see, we'll see. Anyway, put your clothes on, we should go and join the others." I replied.

He got dressed and we walked hand in hand back to Darby's living room.

Darby was sitting there with Dave (his limo driver) and Fitz (his butler) watching TV. Darby and Dave made room on the sofa for me to sit between them and Fitz and Alan found an armchair each.

"Where are the other girls?" I asked.

"They decided to go into the sauna. They'll probably be a little while yet."Darby explained.

He picked up the TV remote and thumbed through the channels until he found CCTV from the downstairs room. The fucking had started again and we watched it for a while.

"Do they know that they are being watched?" I asked.

"They have no idea!" said Darby with a grin on his face.

"How many rooms have cameras in them?" I asked.

"None of the hotel guest rooms do. There are security cameras in the public areas, as you can clearly see." He replied.

"What about your private rooms?" I asked.

"All of the rooms up here do. The gym and the pools, my guest bedrooms, the sauna, the party room. Everywhere." He seemed to think that it was normal.

"So you have film of me in the party room and your bedroom?" I asked.

"Yes, I can show you pretty much anything you have ever done in this hotel. Would you like to watch some?"

Before I could answer my husband piped up "I would like to see some."

I was shocked and more than a little embarrassed even though my husband and I would occasionally watch some of the DVD's that Ronnie had made of the gangbang in her basement.

Darby said "Here are two of my favourites."

The first show was of me up on the hotel roof being fucked in both ends during the Reparations Dinner weekend. We watched about twenty minutes of that and then he switched to footage of me in the party room after I had stripped at the sleazy strip club downtown. Again, it showed me taking cock after cock and, when there wasn't one immediately available, seeking one out.

My embarrassment faded when I noticed that my facial expression in all of the footage was either a grimace when I was taking a particularly large penis or pure joy when I orgasmed. My embarrassment disappeared when I noticed the bulge in my husbands' pants.

"You seem to be enjoying this." I smiled.

"Yes, I love seeing you so happy and alive." He answered.

We watched several more scenes in which I was invariably naked with a line-up of cocks awaiting me. We saw me stripping on the little stage in the party room and then, when I was naked, getting down on my hands and knees so that I could be taken from behind. I was amazed to see my boobs swinging and flying in all directions as the guy pumped in and out.

During the weekend of the big dinner I was blindfolded and taken to a room downstairs. Do you have any video of that?" I asked.

"Of course." Darby replied.

He played with the remote for a few seconds and then I saw a line of seven or eight black guys entering a room. Then there was me, naked and very white, blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back and then Ronnie followed by several more black guys. My hands were untied and I was able to move my arms and get the feeling back into them. Then they were re-tied in front of me and lifted onto a hook above my head. I was winched up a little and then Ronnie went to work on me with a vibrator. I couldn't take my eyes off of my boobs. They looked large and gorgeous and, when I was squirming and shaking as I approached an orgasm, were jiggling and swinging.

There were other things that happened to me but the one I was most interested in was when I was up on the hook again and my ass was being spanked. Again my boobs looked wonderful as they jumped with each smack. I looked over at my husband and smiled. He smiled back at me and I gave him a subtle nod of the head as if to say "That's what I want."

Darby picked up the remote and found video of some of the other girls at the Reparations Dinner weekend and their footage was much the same as mine. At this point I became aware of Dave's arm going behind my back and then his hand on my boob. It felt good and I didn't try to stop it.

Several of Darby's' friends came in and sat down. I recognized three of them from the two limo rides but the fourth guy was not one that I knew. Including my husband, there were now eight guys in the room and me. Dave was playing with my nipple and I could feel the sexual tension beginning to rise. I thought back over the preceding weeks and realized that Dave was the only guy in the room who had not yet enjoyed me. I resolved to fix that as soon as I could. The afternoon's entertainment was over but the evenings was soon to begin.

Darby left the video running and put some music on.

"Well folks, what do you suggest we do?" he asked.

I knew that the answer would invariably involve me and I was interested to hear their suggestions.

"Why don't we let her husband decide?" suggested Fitz.

He knew that I loved to show off my body and, true to form, he said "Now that the music is on why don't we have her dance for us?"

"If you let me have some clothes I'll strip for you. I'll give you a treat at the end of it too." I suggested.

"Sounds good." Said Darby as he picked up the phone.

He gave a short instruction and a couple of minutes later his Indian housemaid came into the room. She asked me to stand up and gave me a quick inspection. Five minutes later she came back carrying some clothing on a hanger.

She led me away into one of the bedrooms and took the plastic cover off of the outfit. There was nothing unusual about the outfit. It was the usual button up blouse, short skirt half cup bra and tiny panties. She had under-estimated the size of my boobs and, when I put it on, they looked like that they were desperate to escape. In truth they really were!

I thanked the girl and got dressed. When I felt ready I went back into the living room. The guys had cleared off a large wooden coffee table and set three sofas and three chairs in a U shape around it.

My husband stood up and helped me onto the table. A couple more guys had arrived and the total was now ten.

This was to be nothing really different from most of the other stripteases that I have done except for the fact that the audience was just a couple of feet away. I waited for my husband to sit down and then started to sway.

The blouse came off first and I looked at my husband as I casually dropped the garment behind me. My overfilled bra was the centre of attention and my husbands' eyes were as big as saucers. I made a point to buy my striptease bras a size too small in the future.

My skirt quickly followed and I made sure that the guys got a good view of my semi bare ass. I danced around a little and then undid the hook at the front of the bra. My boobs literally burst onto the scene. I danced around fondling and shaking them for a while and then turned my attention to my panties. I peeled them off slowly as if I was reluctant to do so and stepped out of them as they fell to my feet.

I gave the guys excellent views of my pussy and then sat on the coffee table facing them. Letting my legs fall open I started to play with my shaven vagina. I used my fingers to pull my lips open and started to stroke slowly at first but soon getting more and more vigorous. Realizing that I was in danger of cumming if I didn't slow down I adjusted my position slightly and pulled back the hood to expose my clitoris. Several of the guys leaned forward to get a better look and I noticed that my husband was one of them.

Then I started to stroke myself again. My face and chest were turning red and my nipples were as hard as they had ever been. My fingering became more and more frantic and I felt a shudder building.

I closed my eyes and continued to frantically massage my clit. Finally I felt my orgasm surge through my body and, to my complete embarrassment I saw a stream of fluid fly out of my pussy. I squirted. For the first time in my life I had ejaculated. My feelings were a mix of ecstasy and acute embarrassment. To my surprise I heard the guys cheering and clapping. Even my husband was excited. I saw him and the guy next to him high five each other.

My breathing was ragged and, as I leaned back on one elbow, I could see my breasts rising and falling with every breath. I closed my eyes and led back on the table. It took me quite a few minutes to recover and it wasn't until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder that I opened my eyes. My husband was stood over me asking if I was ok. I assured him that I was and he helped me off of the coffee table and into one of the bedrooms.

After another shower I felt good again but I was embarrassed to go out into the living room. Alan assured me that everything was ok and he led me back out into the living room. I got another round of applause and accepted it as gracefully as I could with a bright red face.

Alan sat in an armchair and I sat on his lap. He put one arm around me and the other rested on my upper thigh. The music was still playing but I was in no mood to entertain anyone. Thankfully, the other three girls came up from the sauna room and they became the centre of attention.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers