All Comments on 'Anger Management Blues Ch. 01'

by TornConflict

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
geek_writergeek_writeralmost 7 years ago
more!!!

please tell me there is more of this, holy crap that was hot!

TornConflictTornConflictalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Glad to hear someone enjoyed reading it! I wrote this one while waiting for my last story to be approved.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
MORE!!

I am really hoping that there is a second chapter to this one! HOT and has a little bit of reminiscing in it, too! True Story?

TornConflictTornConflictalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I am currently working on a story for the nude day contest but do have outlines for next chapter of this and the next chapter for my other story. My goal is to get back to them after my contest submission. Glad your enjoying. Also I am a 30ish year old dude. Nothing here is based on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Greeeeeeaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!!

As a man close to Oscar's age I can identify with the wet dream that produced this story if you're of that age. I see young women everyday that produce day dreams of twenty to thirty years ago. Since he continues to be under state care for a few more months I'm sure the size of his equipment will get around to the other nurses and they'll need to examine if it's true. Excellent read.

snathsnathalmost 7 years ago
great story

That was a great story Sir.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Not sex

Remember bill clinton ruled that a blow job was not sex!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Very good stuff!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written

Narrative was smooth and the dialogue unforced -- not the usual thing on here. And since Oscar and I are close in age, I was definitely cheering him on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

clintoon was country hay seed compared to the present charetor. good sexy senior citizen. slap hapy papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTornConflict@TornConflict
Just a guy who loves to write. It's been a while since I posted a story. That might change soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES