Anger Management Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Oscar," she said. "Montecristo No 2. You have expensive taste. Those are not cheap." She passed it back to him.

"You know cigars?" he asked putting it back in his mouth.

"My grandfather loved them. Mom would get mad when I was a teen because he would sneak them to me. I still have one in his memory every year."

Oscar laughed. "My kinda guy."

With his eyes closed he sucked in more smoke and tried to enjoy it. This might be his last one for a little while. The flavor swirled around in his mouth.

A hand ran across his groin gently. Oscars eyes opened wide and he looked down at Daphne. She was smiling back at him.

"Is this because of me?" She asked all sweetly. Hand padded his quickly semi erect member.

"Whoa," he said shocked by her actions. "What are you doing?"

"Giving my hero a reward," Daphne replied. Oscars face contorted in refusal. "Don't argue with me. Danny could have hurt me and done awful things to me. Also he's not my type Hon. I like older men. Why did you think I was flirting with you the last few months?"

"Yeah but..." Oscar started.

"Shut up, Oscar," she interrupted. "Just sit back and enjoy."

"Yes Ma'am." After all the flirting and ogling he had done the last few month with Daphne, this was not something he was going to walk away from now. He had not planned this but what man turns away from beautiful woman like her?

Her hand undid the button on his pants and the slowly pulled the zipper down. She made a kissy face at him as she did. Oscar could feel the blood pulsing in his cock. Using both her hands she got down on her knees in front of him and pulled out his cock. She looked amazed at is size. He knew he was decently sized but not enough to spark that reaction.

"What are you, eight inches? Maybe nine?" she asked.

"Don't really know. Never thought about measuring."

Both her hands wrapped around his shaft as he took another puff on the cigar. She began to stroke up and down. It felt so good he almost forgot let the smoke out of his mouth.

"What's a matter darling?" she asked as she continued on his throbbing penis.

"I have not done anything with a woman in twenty years," he stamured.

"Then allow me to give you the best blowjob you will ever get," she told him proudly. "I have never had a man complain yet."

She stopped stroking and ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft. It stopped at the tip and she flicked it across his mushroom head. Tingling ran though his whole body. He took another puff to relax a bit more. Her tongue made loop around the head and then she just sucked the tip gently. Oscars mouth almost hit the floor with ecstasy.

"Oh, damn," Oscar squeaked out.

"Oh honey we are just getting started," she commented. "You are a far bigger than I have seen. I hope I can fit you all in my mouth."

Oscar went to speak and before he could, she dove face first onto his cock. She took almost all of him. Her throat moaned with pleasure. She pulled back a bit and then dove back down more violently. That time she went all the way. Her chin was now against his balls.

Daphne only held it all for a few seconds, then she began to bounce her head up and down on his cock. After we few motions she found the pace she could tell he liked. She held that rhythm and played with his balls. First gently squeezing them, then gripped harder, tugging slightly. She realized squeezing harder made his size bigger.

She stopped for just a second and looked up at him. Her hand began to jack him off. It kept pace with what her mouth had been doing. Her free hand reached out towards the cigar.

"I'd like some more of that," she stated. "That is damn good. Almost as good as this rod you have here." Her tugs got firmer as she said rod.

"Be my guest," Oscar said passing the stogie down to her.

Daphne continued stroking with one hand and took a long drag of the cigar. Her emerald green eyes rolled in ecstasy as she exhaled. Oscar took the cigar back from her when she was done. He didn't know which sight was better, her lips around him or around the cigar.

"Red you make that look so sexy," he told her. Then put it back in his mouth and could taste her flavored lip gloss on it.

Both her hands were now gripping his manhood now. Each hand was twisting slightly as she milked it. Her lips made small kisses on his growing head. Oscar just took in the view as he relaxed with more of his Montecristo. At 72, this was not something he ever thought would be happening again. Certainly not with someone in their thirties.

"Listen, we don't have a whole lot of time. I can tell your close," She told him while not breaking stride. "Enjoy that cigar but leave me a puff. When you are ready to cum just grip my ponytail and tell me you are there. I just want to be ready to swallow."

"I can do that," he told her.

"Good now get ready to fill my dirty smoke filled mouth. Like the naughty perverted old man I know you are." She demanded. "You don't think I see the way you eye my ass, but I do. It makes me fucking hot."

He was still as rock from the hand job and the pressure was building. This dirty talk was making it engorged. Her luscious lips wrapped back around his cock and she resumed the previous pace. He had forgot the cigar completely. He was enveloped in Daphne and was getting close fast. She began to suck harder. This was truly the best blowjob her ever received. She was right about that.

"Ahhhhhhh." He grumbled. "I am going to cum! Oh, Oh, SHIT!"

He grabbed her ponytail just like she had told him to do. Oscar gave it a slighty tug. Her throat began to open up and he became aware that was so she could swallow his whole load. The thought of that sent him over the edge. His cock twitch a dozen time and Daphne took each thick rope of cum. When he was done she took a big swallow.

"Ahhhhhh," She cried opening wide so he could see all the cum was gone. "That was a lot."

Oscar just stared at her in awe. It had been so long since a woman did that to him. Even his Wanda had never swallowed. She deemed it very unladylike.

Daphne stood up smiling. She pulled the almost gone cigar from his hand.

"Just enough left," She said and took one last drag. "Good boy Oscar."

"I don't know what to say," he replied.

"You don't need to say anything love." she told him. "But we should get back before someone notices."

Daphne put out the last of the cigar. Then her and Oscar went back the way they came. They were silent the whole way back. Oscar didn't know what to say. For the first time in a long time he was speechless. Daphne just kept smiling at him. Despite the silence it wasn't awkward, just comfortable. He expected her to look at him with regret or pity as they went back but it never felt that way.

When she deposited him back in the room she told him. "Don't tell anyone about what just happened. This was a little treat for just you, my hero. No one else can know."

"I understand... Thank you. You made this old man very happy," he said.

She kissed him on the lips. A bit of her tongue entered his mouth. He kissed her back. They held it for a few heart beats.

When they finished she winked at him.

"Good night stud," she told him and left.

Oscar climbed back into his bed to try and get another hour or two of sleep. He was not sure what he did to deserve all that but it was more than he could have ever imagined. Twenty years without sex did weird things to a man. No matter how old they were. He had wonderful dreams of red hair, curves and kissing the rest of the night.

12