All Comments on 'Anger Management Ch. 01'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A wasted opportunity

He should just have affairs and not tell her. She changed the rules of their marriage a looong time ago. And ffs, it sounds like she had sex with a minor! What a sleezebag she is. Even if he was 18, she is a TEACHER and he is a student.

she stopped being a wife a long time ago. now she's a roommate that gave him kids. sometimes they have sex. what she did invalidates their trust, partnership. she had her chance to confess, and didn't. many times in fact. i'm not going to lie, i cheated and came clean. it's a lot harder than people think. my relationship hasn't healed all the way, might never. But I did eventually come clean, on my own. It's not for my benefit, but theirs. I also know what it's like to be deceived and cheated on, and it's the worst feeling ever. He probably doesn't have anger problems. But his wife has problems, deep ones. He had a very natural reaction to betrayal. His entire world was probably predicated on her and him against the world. That was a lie. To lose your core beliefs so fast would naturally create sharp emotions.

In the end, he's not dangerous. But she is. She can lie for years and years and live a double standard. She can use his natural response to TAKE his children away. If that isn't scary, I don't know what is.

InescuInescualmost 6 years ago
Wait and see

I'll wait to score this until I see where it goes. The writing is solid, but I assume you're going to end up blaming the husband for his wife's infidelity, or at least blaming him because he can't forgive her. You've given him anger issues, latent homosexual urges, and a small penis. I can't see this going anywhere good.

I also assume this is not so thinly veiled satire poking fun at your Literotica critics.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Hmmm...

I've got to hand it to you. This was very predictable. I won't say anything else. I'll wait for ch. 2 then rate it.

arobkarobkalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

The story says he is in his late twenties and the affair happened five to six years ago. So he wasn't under eighteen or a student any longer. She is a cheater, which is bad enough. No need to add extra crimes that aren't part of the story to that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
How does telling the unknowing husband . . .

. . . that he screwed his wife help to absolve Dylan from sin?

If Dylan had a wife, I can see how he might have a need to confess that he had cheated to her to clear his conscience, and let her know the truth, to let her take her own decisions, and then they work through it. But Dylan just dropped a bomb on Dave, all the while knowing that it was now up to Dave and his wife to work things out, while Dylan would be out of the picture, not there to provide any help or whatever. He hasn’t absolved his sin, but committed a further one: having already risked Jessica’s marriage by fucking her — though Joe has not specified that Dylan knew she was married at the time — he then risks it again by telling Dave. If anyone should tell Dave about it, it should be his wife, not Dylan.

Still, the author did get one thing right: there really are those who believe, as Dylan is written, that they must confess all of their sins to all injured parties, no matter the consequences. It’s just that this portrays one Hell of a consequence.

For those who are Catholic, the Church once required Confession to be in public, where all could hear. (That was in the Middle Ages.) How many Catholics would like having to confess in public the things they have to tell their priest in private? That was how I saw the ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This sounds like a mine in Tasmania.

Do the anger issues involve pickaxe handles? 5 *s for an earthquake and trapped miners! Hope you post a nautical story on July 4th!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This author regularly complains about over-used premises

This author also writes a story about being trapped in a mine.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
good riddance to the bitch

don t take her back

she s gone and so are your troubles

next chapter will be all the excuses from the cheaters handbook

and the kids are probably not his

i hope he burns the bitch and lets her live a painfull and miserable life

and that is more than she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheap Shot

Joe, if you're going to take pot shots at someone, at least man up and admit it, instead of just making a thinly veiled attack.

Dave? Mines? Anger issues? Why didn't you just set in in Australia just to make sure we all got that you were zinging Vandemonium1?

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Going well

The only thing missing was the union official standing at the pit top giving daily updates. After Beaconsfield, he went on to become the current leader of the opposition in the Federal Parliament. (And no, AMerryman, no pickaxe handles. The mine was mechanised.)

I'm liking this story and the interesting setting. The characters are becoming well developed and their behaviour is understandable. Dylan finding God is an interesting twist to the story and I'll be interested to see how Joe fills in the space between where this chapter ended and the scene of wife and kids leaving Dave with which the story opened.

As a commenter, Joe rails against the sameness and lack of creativity in so many LW stories. He works hard with his own stories to put them in original settings. This was a good one.

Lue

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Trolling again Joe ?

I didn't read this of course ( learned that lil trick from you ) , but according to others your back to your old mudslinging ways .

Doesn't that ever get old , btw ? You know its very formulaic , kinda like the btb stories that you so rail against . Same plot , different day .

Vandy really got under your so thin skin didn't he ? Maybe you should charge him rent for all the time he spends in your head .

Oh , since i refused to read this , did you name his character Vandenburg again ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

hard to followyou start with dave coming home and the family leaving and we don't find out why hope you finish the story and givemoreinfo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure it's difficult, but please ignore those interested in their own vendettas rather than the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lame story is...

...lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What was that? Bazinga??? Sheldon is NOT happy.

The long, drawn out, boring story and then the surprise at the end? Seemed like a cheap trick to save a dead story. Even though the events you described should have been filled with emotion, they came across flat. His wife leaves him and takes his kids. He loses two men in the mines. He gets harassed and slandered. But it had all the emotion of reading a technical instruction manual. That's been your problem in the past. It's still a problem. And this really didn't feel like a loving wives story until the gimmick at the end. Why waste our time and post it here? Not good. Not good at all.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
DAMN!!!!!

Got me going! I already don't like the cheating whore because she fucked a former student and apparently thought continuing with her husband as if she didn't betray her marriage was fine. What a bitch! I have a good idea about her reasons but she is still full of shit!

I love that your protagonist has warts! He didn't deserve to be shit on and Dylan definitely had an ass kicking coming, fucking another man's wife absolutely deserves serious pain, but his emotionally closed off aspect towards his wife is a real problem as well as his irritability with his family and others.

You got me going!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Full marks BTW.

As far as the mudslinging comment below, I disagree with SJ on some of his opinions but I haven't seen him trying to malign anyone recently.

This is good stuff folks and he just set the stage for some delicious pain and hopefully growth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! ANNONY is a asshole

reads all these LW stories and then bitches about them and the person who wrote them. You see Annony's wife fucked a bunch of men (100) while she was married to this dumb fucker, Then she told him just before she died. He has so much hate in him he is going mad./

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five or six years ago, I had sex with your wife, Jessica."

Correction: "Five or six years ago I screwed you by fucking your soon to be ex-wife Jessica and she was quite a vocal lay." "And that was just the first time, now what are you going to do about it wimp?"

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I'm going to give Joe an out here

If we assume (bad word) that Dylan was in his early twenties when he had sex with Jessica and had started working at the Mine just out of high school he knew she was married to Dave. The question is did he pursue her or she him. The one question I have is, is Haley Dave's?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Good

Good start! Hope the next chapter describes bible thumping Dylans' ass whipping. Makes himself feel better by destroying his so called friends marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But you confused the narrative

It was really Dave who hooked up with some ho he met on an internet porn site after the mine accident and dumped his wife and two children. That's the word in Sherwood forest, anyway.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You stopped there!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this is just more of swingerjoe

trying to justify a slut reality. In his world every slut wife or whore has a mitigating factor to her whoreness.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Great first chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Good Break Point

His wife's reaction to the news gave her away. Some sects require new members to confess their sins to the victims. Sounds like AA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yeah, a part of joe's illness is the inability to see the difference between his perspective, and the rest of the world's.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Anon re:this is just more of swingerjoe trying to justify a slut reality.

In his world every slut wife or whore has a mitigating factor to her whoreness. So far as I remember nothing other than a confession from Dylan,Dave has done nothing to Jessica. Dylan called her after Dave beat him to worn her. If I were to read between the lines the affair is still on going. If you wish to attack Joe about his beliefs fine but if you are going to comment on the story then at least read it first

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ADMISSIONS LIKE THAT IN A BAR

may lead one to see The Lord while he is in your heart, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boooo!

Can't just put a cliff hanger like that and not have the next chapter ready to go. If i'm not mistaken his wife had sex with a student while she was teaching HS? Wouldn't that make her a sexual predator? And she also wants to take the kids away!?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Story teller

Joe, you craft a great story. This is a very good start. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it. Got to go *5 for this chapter.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Good start Joe, although I too think.you need to leave Vande out of the story

Right now this guy is about as shit on as it gets in civilian life.

Wife is a hypocritical santmonious prig, hard to do that and be cheating slut

Of course Dylan now needs to feel real pain for tripling down on his affronts to Dave.

What a mess, but a well crafted one. TY

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Start****

Looking forward to Chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waste of time

You criticize the works of others and then produce a mess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THANK YOU SJ!!!!

How he was between the age of 12 to 15 is what men are as adult that have to share their's woman to stay with them. You finally ratted yourself out. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 or 6 years ago he had sex with his former teacher.

He doesn't know when? Was it that forgettable that he doesn't remember when he started fucking his boss's wife?

And why did she cheat on him? Is it because he is a queer?

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
HMMMM......A BTB from a cuckold writer

I know it is a fine line between the two, but Joe somehow you wrote a wonderful story part 1 so far.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Hmmm

I like it, one of your better stories in quite some time. Very few pace a story with great dialogue quite like you and some others here like Q and Maine. 5*****

nerfvibratornerfvibratorover 5 years ago
by your own standards this stinks

why bother, you have no fresh ideas, only complaints about others

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Anger management where bosses etc

That bad and nobody complaining

Cameras etc that bad be caught

2 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

One of a few swingerjoe stories that I really like. Good a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not the 26th troll again...

This is good erotic writing. No one cares what you think, 26th troll! take you pathetic life and go flush yourself

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

Didn't rate this the first time I read it. Now I give it four stars, It would have been five if the last line was him breaking the cheaters face. On to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The people who think confession without consideration of the effect on others are stupid. Oh I know what John 1 verse 9 says. It is admitting that I have wronged others and asking god to forgive and change me.

It most certainly is not "I had sex with your wife.".

Doing that without even warning his wife let alone asking her forgiveness first IS JUST PLAIN SELFISH. I assure you such actions will not gain you any favours from our God.

Even the truth "I took advantage of your wife while she was under the influence of alcohol" would hurt Dave and do nothing to help anyway.

If you are in such a place YOUR GUILT IS YOUR OWN.

In the bible when King David committed raped another mans wife then murdered him his confession was to almighty God.

Did God forgive him? Apparently. Did God spare him the effects?

Not at all, as his oldest son raped his half sister, was killed by her brother, incidentally David's favourite son.

Then that brother starts a revolution, chases his father away from his palace, and gets killed. That's not all as David nears death another of his sons tries to steal the throne from David's chosen successor, and that's another son dead before his father.

You cannot make amends for your past my causing more damage.

Jessica was correct about Melanie but ideally should have challenged David about it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Powerful and dramatic. I'm fully engaged in the story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1328 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES