All Comments on 'Anger Therapy'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it. The narrator's voice sounds and feels like a guy telling a story. The relationship is well developed. He gives her power, which is not perfectly used but realistically used. Safewords used and respected within a learning context is nice to see. His reasons for doing this and the benefits he receives are well stated. One of the better femdom stories in quite a while. You have this female vote.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It was an impressive story

Where safe words were used and respected and he wasn't some wimp husband. But I couldn't give it full marks because that much abuse to his nuts would likely damage them and having been kicked once in a karate match, I can tell you that even through the cup, I passed out. His were deliberately attacked and he very well risked castration.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I appreciate your comments, what you like and what you hate about my story. Any suggestions are welcome, the wilder the better! Anything goes in a fantasy!

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Over the line

I hope that there sexual adventures became less dangerous. Anyone that can endanger your manhood and make you pass out from pain even with drugs to dull it, needs help. She supposedly checked pain level and promised not to crosd it but lied. Both need therapy so as not to damage the children .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Ballbusting

Ohh I feel it in my own scrotum. Ugh my balls! My nuts! Ohhhh

😱😵😫😮😖😩😮😲😬😮

MY ⚾️⚾️ !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...