Anger Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her gentle words put me at ease.

She knelt on the floor in front of me. For a few seconds Michelle looked me in the eye, and then proceeded to look at my body, taking her time.

I think I have a pretty decent body. I go to the gym regularly and have a personal trainer. I have a muscular but slim physique with a flat stomach. I also have a bigger than average penis, and I "manscape" down there.

She gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. Then she got that serious look. She brought her right hand up and slapped my face. It was a moderate slap... just enough to sting. She cupped her right hand under my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. She fondled them for about a minute. Her warm hand felt really nice and I savored her touch.

She looked me in the eye and with a stern voice said, "OK, this is what we're going to do. First I will punish Charles, and then Wesley will get his turn. Since their offenses were not too severe, I will only punish them moderately. Next I will punish Junior. He offended me more seriously, and so his punishment will be more severe. Lastly I will punish Buford senior. His offense was extreme, so I have a special punishment planned for him."

I could see Michelle was getting into her character as the person in charge... the person with the power... the person who had control over me. I tried to maintain my composure but in the back of mind there was an unsettling fear of what might happen to me. Involuntarily I gulped.

She released my testicles and picked up the wooden spoon with her right hand. She looked at my body and slapped the spoon into the palm of her left hand, making a cracking sound. Then she placed the head of the spoon under my balls and began to tap them. At first she tapped lightly, but as she continued she increased the force and speed of the tapping. After a couple of minutes my balls were bouncing up and down. We had done variations of ball slapping many times before, and Michelle knew how much of this I could take. She would occasionally look up at my face to make sure I was ok. Though the pain was increasing I was tolerating it well, and truth be told, I was starting to get turned on. My dick was starting to grow, and from the look on Michelle's face I could see she was also enjoying herself.

When I was fully erect she stopped and put the spoon back on the coffee table. Then she stood up, and with a very serious look on her face asked, "Well Charles, what do you have to say?

I smirked at her and replied, "Why aren't you giving us what we asked for? Are you retarded or what?"

Michelle got that look of rage on her face. She took a half step back and swung her right foot directly into my balls. It wasn't a full force kick but it did the job. With Michelle's skills in soccer she could have easily laid me out if she wanted to. Even so, my nuts hurt like hell.

I moaned, "Oh fuck lady, what did you do that for? That fucking hurt!"

She had a satisfied look on her face and replied, "Because I can Charles... you piece of shit!" Then she spat in my face.

She yelled out, "God that felt great! I love dominating your weak little balls!"

I thought to myself, "So far so good. The first punishment is over and I'm ok... thank God."

Michelle sat down on the couch and poured some wine into the two glasses. She took a sip from her glass, and sat there for a couple minutes, watching me recover and savoring her victory over Charles. Then she picked up the other glass and walked over towards me. She held the glass to my lips. I took a small sip.

"Do your balls still hurt?"

I nodded yes. She knelt down in front of me and grabbed some skin at the bottom of my scrotum and pulled down gently. She rotated her hand in a circular motion, gently stretching the skin. Michelle knew this would lessen the pain. I really like the feeling of having my skin stretched out. Soon the pain was gone and I began to feel normal.

When she was satisfied that I was ok she stood up and grabbed a large cushion off the couch. She placed it on the floor in front of me.

She commanded, "Lean over and place your face on the cushion."

I quickly did as she asked. My head was on the floor, but I was still on my knees with my thighs spread apart and my ass in the air; my hands handcuffed behind my back. She picked up the spiked pinwheel and knelt on the floor behind me.

I was in a totally vulnerable position. She looked at my genitals for a minute and then spread my cheeks apart to look at my asshole. She said, "I have you right where I want you, Wesley. I can look at you all I want." She gave my ass a hard slap.

She ran the pinwheel down my back. She ran it over my ass cheeks. She ran it down the back of my thighs. It was painful, but also enjoyable. I murmured, "Yes, baby... that feels nice!"

She barked, "Shut up! I didn't say you could speak to me!"

Then she ran the pinwheel across my balls a few times, and then up and down that shaft of my hardening cock. This was almost too painful. My back and neck muscles began to tighten.

She noticed how my body tensed up and decided to try something different. She grabbed the lube and put some on the middle finger of her left hand. Then she placed it against my asshole and pushed it inside of me. She explored me for a minute and then probed for my prostate. When she located it she pushed firmly and asked, "Is this it?"

I replied, "Yes Mistress."

She commanded, "Listen carefully. You will not come without my permission. Do you understand?"

Again I replied, "Yes Mistress."

She grabbed my dick and bent it back towards her. She continued bending until I started to whimper, and then she eased back a bit. She rubbed the tip of her thumb on the sensitive spot below the head in a circular motion, while at the same time she continued massaging my prostate.

She purred, "This is really nasty... I love it... my pussy is getting so wet!"

In no time at all I was rock hard, and I felt that I would ejaculate soon. I said, "Mistress, I feel like I am going to come." She pulled her finger out of my asshole and released my cock. Then she grabbed my balls and squeezed them. She said, "I'm going to squeeze your nuts until you tell me that you are not going to come." She kept tightening her grip on my balls until they started to ache. When it became excruciating I no longer had any thoughts about ejaculating. The pain was the only thing that I was aware of. "I'm not going to come, Mistress."

"Very good, Wesley."

Satisfied, she stood up and took two steps back. In a hard voice she said, "Wesley, do you want a big dick... like Big John?

I turned my head around and with a smug look on my face said, "We all want a big one, sweetie. You've got a lot of nerve, bitch!"

The rage returned. Her face was turned red. She pursed her lips together and took a deep breath. She took two steps forward and slammed her right foot into my balls. My body was forced forward a foot, and then I felt the pain. My balls were on fire and my belly began to ache. I began to moan, "Oh my poor balls, oh my poor aching balls!!" If I weren't handcuffed I would have gotten in the fetal position and grabbed my aching nuts.

She yelled, "Hell yes, that was a good one! My foot even hurt a little!"

She walked around in front of me. There was a tear coming from my right eye, and it was difficult for me to breath. Satisfied that I was not in real distress, she went back behind me and pulled gently on my scrotum. After about five minutes the pain disappeared and I was breathing normally. So far I felt pretty good about how the session was going. I could tell it was working and I would have my Michelle back soon.

She put her hands on my shoulders and helped me to an upright position. Then she grabbed the glass of wine and held it to my lips. I took two large sips. She grabbed the towel and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I looked at her and said, "Thank you Mistress. It's good of you not to hurt me too severely."

She replied, "Two down... two more to go. You won't be thanking me when we're done."

I thought to myself, "Oh shit."

She helped me stand up and then led me to the couch. I sat down and waited patiently. She casually watched me while she drank her glass of wine. She poured herself another glass and refilled my glass. She brought the glass to my lips and held it there, allowing me to sip as much as I wanted. The wine tasted good, and so I finished my glass in about a minute. I was hoping the combination of alcohol and Vicodin would help lessen the pain that I knew would be coming soon. I also wished I had taken four Vicodin instead of two.

With a stern look on her face Michelle said "Stand up. I'm going to punish Junior now."

I got to my feet. She thought for a few seconds and said "I need you to be totally exposed for this punishment to be affective, so I need to stretch your balls away from your body."

I thought, "This could be trouble." Involuntarily I gulped twice.

She knelt in front of me and ordered. "Spread your legs apart." I spread my legs as much as possible, so that my feet were three feet apart. She picked up the hair dryer, plugged it into a nearby power strip, and aimed the stream of hot air at my testicles. It felt hot, but Michelle was careful to keep moving the stream of air around so I didn't get burned. The heat made the skin loosen and become more pliable. After a couple minutes she switched off the dryer and placed it back on the coffee table. Next she picked up the pencils. She placed one pencil behind my balls at the base of my scrotum, and the other pencil in front of my balls at the base. Her hands held the ends of the pencils together, forcing my testicles down into the bottom of my sack. Very slowly, she pulled down on the pencils, pulling my balls away from my body. She looked in my eyes, trying to gage my limit. Very quickly the pain became excruciating. I was fearful that my scrotum would be ripped open. I screamed, "Red, red, oh God, red!"

Immediately she let go of the pencils and dropped them to the floor.

She cried out, "I'm so sorry, dear. I didn't realize that was so painful. Please forgive me!"

I felt guilty that I had used our safe word. I felt that I had let her down by breaking character and taking us out of the scene.

I replied, "No, you are a good Mistress... it was my fault... I was weak... I should have trusted you."

"That's sweet of you to say that. I'll be more careful from now on."

I felt more at ease when she said that.

We rested for a couple of minutes and then she said, "Shall we continue?"

"I would like that Mistress."

She picked up one of the shoelaces and placed the middle of it behind my scrotum at the base. She looped the laces around the base of my dick, securing it with a half hitch knot. Then she wrapped the laces around my ball sack five times, each time making a tighter loop and forcing my balls down lower in my scrotum, and tied the laces off with a square knot. My balls looked like they were gift-wrapped. About two feet of laces were left hanging towards the floor.

She said, "OK Junior, I want you to squat down so that the laces touch the carpet."

I did what she asked and wondered what the purpose was. She picked up the quart water bottle and tied the shoelaces to it.

"I want you to lift the water bottle one foot off the floor with your pathetic balls!"

"Yes Mistress."

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but I was willing to make the effort for the woman I love. I straightened my legs, lifting the bottle off the floor. The water bottle was made of stainless steel and was full, and I thought it weighed about four pounds. I felt my skin being stretched but I couldn't see how much. It was painful but tolerable, probably because I knew the pain would not get worse. I knew I could take it.

She got up off the floor and then sat down on the couch, "You will stay in that position for five minutes. Do not speak and do not move." Her watch had a stopwatch feature, which I saw her start.

I held my position and tried to think of something to take my mind off the pain. I started humming the tune "You Always Hurt The One You Love." I wasn't speaking so Michelle did not reprimand me. In fact I think she gave me a slight smile, as the tune seemed appropriate for this moment.

After what felt like forever the timer went off on her watch. She got up, knelt in front of me, and said, "We're not quite done with stretching."

Then she gave the water bottle a shove and it began to swing in a two foot arc, applying more force and stretching me even more... hurting me even more.

Michelle smiled and said, "Does that hurt you Junior? I feel really bad." She looked me in the eyes and giggled, "But not really!"

After the bottle stopped swinging she untied it and put it back on the coffee table. She stood in front of me and inspected her work. "Yes, I think this will do nicely. Your balls are hanging six inches below your body and they look bigger to me. They'll make an excellent target. Now let's get that dick hard so I can punish you Junior."

She thought for a few seconds, trying to decide what to do next. Michelle said, "All this ball busting has made my pussy wet, and my panties are soaked. I bet a fucking pervert like you would you like to smell them. Would you like that, Junior?"

"Yes Mistress, I would like that a lot!"

"Good answer, Junior."

With a mischievous look on her face, Michelle put her thumbs inside the elastic of her thong panties and pulled them down slowly, revealing her hairless cunt. She grabbed her panties and held the crotch up to my nose. I breathed in her scent. I love her smell. I opened my mouth and she shoved the crotch into my mouth.

"That's a good boy Junior. Do you like to look at pussy too?"

She removed the panties from my mouth for my reply, "Mistress, I would love to look at your pussy!"

"Very well. I will show you my pussy... if you get rock hard for me."

I couldn't hide my excitement, "I promise I will Mistress."

Michelle unbuttoned the leather vest she was wearing and dropped it on the floor. I lustily starred at her beautiful breasts... they are magnificent... large brown areoles... and erect nipples the size of jellybeans. Michelle grabbed a pillow off the couch and placed it on the floor. She lay down on the floor in front of me with the pillow under her head. Then she brought her knees up to her chest and reaching her arms under her thighs. She pinched each of her labia with the tips of her index finger and thumb and pulled her pussy lips apart as far as possible, revealing the pink insides of her cunt. My eyes were fixated on the pink and I starred at her for at least three minutes. I was so turned on my dick got rock hard and a drop of pre cum leaked out from the slit.

She said, "Good boy Junior. You get a reward for having such a lovely hard on."

She grabbed the adhesive tape off the coffee table and cut off a one-foot piece. Then she put the center of the piece under the head of my cock and taped my cock up against my belly.

Next she picked up the other shoelace off the table and tied the ends together. She placed the loop around my neck like a necklace... it hung down to my belly button. She grabbed the loose ends of the shoelace that was tied around my balls and tied the two shoelaces together so there was no slack. My balls were pulled up so they were fully exposed.

Michelle took a step back to check her work. She said, "Yes, that should do the trick. All the energy will be directed at the target, and none will be wasted on your legs or dick. This is going to be so fun!"

She looked me in the eye and asked, " What did you think of my presentation Junior?"

I remembered Junior's cutting remarks. In my most condescending voice I said, "I think you've lost your mind. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She replied, "That's my boy!" She put her hands on my shoulders. She drew her leg back and than rammed her kneecap into my balls, pinning them against my pubic bone. It felt like my balls had been hit with a hammer. All the air was knocked out of my lungs. The pain extended into my belly and I felt my stomach muscles begin to cramp.

Michelle yelled out, "Holy shit, that felt so awesome! Junior, I loved putting you in your place, like the groveling little worm that you are."

I looked back at her but I was powerless to reply. My legs began to buckle under me.

Michelle held me up by my shoulders so I didn't collapse. I dry heaved three times and then the worst was over. I forced myself to breathe slowly, and after about five minutes I was able to stand on my own power.

Finally I said, "Mistress. May I take a break?"

"OK, you pussy. You know you deserved that for what you did to me... for how you made me feel today... you're lucky I don't cut your balls off!"

She untied the shoelaces and helped me back to the couch. We sat quietly for about ten minutes. Michelle sipped her wine and considered the final punishment... for Buford senior.

Chapter Five

Michelle stood up and said, "OK, now I will punish Buford Senior. I've been looking forward to this all evening. Stand up Buford, and take your punishment like a man."

I looked at her face. She was dead serious. I felt frightened but I was also excited to see what she had planned for that old fuck-stick. In a way I was routing for her to really do some damage, but then I remembered that we both really wanted to have children some day, and I knew Michelle wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

I stood up and faced her. She picked up a key that was on the coffee table and said, "Turn around." My back was to her and I felt the hand cuffs being removed. My wrists were red and sore, and so I rubbed them for a few seconds.

She knelt in front of me and said, "I promised you an orgasm that you will never forget. I'm going to give that to you now. Do you like blowjobs Buford?"

"Yes Mistress, very much!"

"That's good, because I know a special way to give head. Just relax and enjoy it, ok sweetie?"

Michelle leaned forward and started licking my balls. Her tongue went all over the surface of my scrotum, coating it with her saliva. Then she moved on to my cock, rubbing up and down my shaft with the flat surface of her tongue. Next she licked the head with the tip of her tongue, swirling it around and around. She took my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. At the same time she used her hand to stroke my shaft. She took my whole cock into her mouth, so her lips touched my balls. She repeated this three times and then pulled her mouth off of me. She looked up at me and said "Do you like it when I deep throat your cock Buford?"

"Fuck yes, baby! Do it again!"

This time, when she put my dick in her mouth I put both of my hands on the back of her head. I pushed her mouth down onto my cock, and I thrust my hips forward, fucking her throat with my rock hard cock. When she started to gag I took my hands off her head, and she pulled away. She looked a little frightened, and I realized that I had fucked up royally. Michelle was supposed to be in charge, not me. I needed her to get back into character... fast.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I shouldn't have done that."

She quickly regained her composure, "Your insolence will not be forgotten."

She licked my balls for a bit and then she sucked one my balls all the way into her mouth, closing her teeth behind it. Her teeth bit gently into the skin behind my nut. She pulled her head away slowly, pulling my testicle away from my body. I looked down at her. The sight of her having total control was very sexually stimulating. It was also painful, and I wanted more.

"Mistress, that feels so nice with your teeth biting my skin... pulling my ball... do the other one please!"

She released the first ball and popped the other one into her mouth, and again she placed her teeth behind it and bit down on the skin at the base. I felt waves of pleasure and pain at the same time. I started getting hard again.