Anger Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle pulled her mouth off my balls, looked up at me and said, "Do you like it when I work your balls Buford?"

"Yes Mistress."

Very well, I will massage your balls while you jack off. You have my permission to come, but you must tell me when you are going to ejaculate." She grabbed my balls and squeezed hard, "Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I will tell you when I'm going to come."

"One more thing, since you want the new Big John to be a baseball player so much, when you start to come we're going to play a little baseball... my way. Don't stop stroking until I give you permission!"

She brought up both of her hands and grabbed a testicle with each hand. She pulled them apart as far as possible, and then she pulled them down. She pushed her thumbs into the meat of my nuts and rubbed in a circular motion, giving my balls a deep tissue massage. She looked at my face and applied more force with her thumbs, trying to determine my breaking point. Soon I began to whimper and she eased off a bit with her thumbs. Her goal was to bring me up to the edge... where the pain would overwhelm the pleasure, and then slightly back off.

She said, "Ok, I found it. I will apply only this amount of pressure to your balls... no more and no less. You can jack off now Buford."

I put my right fist around my cock and began stroking it, slowly the first few times and then I increased the pace. The intense feeling in my balls was amazing. Soon I was rock hard and the head of my cock had turned purple. I knew I would come soon. I kept stroking and yelled out, "Yes, yes... I'm gonna come!" At that moment I remembered what Buford had said at the end of the presentation so I yelled, "I do not want some silly woman working on my account... you stupid cunt!"

I thought this would bring back the anger, but to my surprise she looked into my eyes and smiled! She had all the power now and she knew it.

Michelle released my balls and starred intently at the opening of my dick. A drop of white semen started to come out. When she saw this she grinned. She made a fist with her left hand and rammed it into my right testicle. She yelled out "Strike one!" A four-inch strand of semen shot out of my dick and onto her cheek. The pain was unbearable and my ball felt like mush. Then she made a fist with her right hand and threw an uppercut into my left testicle and yelled out, "Strike two!" Another four-inch strand of semen squirted out of me and landed in her hair. A white-hot pain erupted in my testicle and traveled into my guts. Then she curled up both of her hands into fists and brought them next to my balls. She pulled her fists apart as far as she could and then clapped them together on my balls, giving them a vicious double punch. This time a six-inch strand shot out and flew over her head, landing on the coffee table.

Something in my mind snapped. Instantly the pain was gone! I looked at Michelle. She had stood up and was doing a little dance with her hands in the air.

She was yelling out something but all I could here was a ringing noise in my ears. I read her lips and she was yelling out "Strike three, motherfucker!"

My legs started to wobble. I looked up at the ceiling and it was spinning. I heard the sweet voices of the Mills Brothers singing:

You always take the sweetest rose

And crush it till the petals fall

I looked down at my feet. The last thing I remember was watching the floor rushing up to meet my face.

Chapter Six

I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I opened my eyes it was morning. I was lying on the living room floor. There was a pillow under my head and a soft blanket covering me. I thought about the beating I had taken and decided to check my balls. They didn't hurt but they felt cold. I thought to myself, "This could be bad... the cold could mean the blood circulation had been cut off. I pulled the blanket off of me and looked. There was a package of frozen peas covering my genitals. I pushed the peas aside and looked at my testicles. They looked normal... no swelling... no redness. I felt so relieved! I explored my balls with my fingers and they felt fine... all was well with my "boys."

I was fine, but I need desperately to check on Michelle to make sure she was ok too.

I yelled out, "Michelle! Are you here?"

I saw her exit the kitchen and walk towards me with two mugs of coffee in her hands. She was wearing her bathrobe and she looked like she does every day... perfect. She had a relaxed look on her face and she gave me a warm smile, "Good Morning Darling! Thank you so much for last night. I feel absolutely wonderful this morning, and it's all because of you! You are the best husband in the world!"

"So can I assume our session was a success... I mean... you're not angry anymore?"

"Yes Jim. I don't give a shit about those guys anymore. They're just not worth it.

That day turned out to be a turning point in our marriage. From then on our love and commitment to each other was rock solid. The joy we received from sex increased ten fold. After that night we only had sex one way... Michelle's way. In our daily lives we made all decisions as a team. But when it came to the bedroom she was the boss. So you might ask, "Is that fair?"... And my answer would be, "I don't care about fair. I care about being happy and making my wife happy, and this does it for us." But don't think Michelle gets all the pleasure and I get short changed. It's just the opposite. Michelle makes sure that every time we make love I have at least one mind blowing orgasm, and often more than one!

Epilogue

One month after the disastrous meeting at Draper-Olson, the board of directors of Midwest Foods fired Buford Samuel Caradine. I read about it in an article in the Wall Street Journal titled, "Shake Up At Midwest Foods." The article stated that Cardine was relieved of his duties due to "an embarrassing lack of leadership and vision." The article cited "a continuing trend of declining market share" as the deciding factor in Caradine's dismissal. The article also announced the forced resignation of the vice president of marketing, Buford Caradine Jr., and mentioned the latest advertising campaign for Big John's Home Style Baked Beans as an example of what is wrong at Midwest Foods.

Three months after the shake up at Midwest Foods, their new vice president of marketing called and asked for a second meeting to discuss a new advertising campaign for Big John's Home Style Baked Beans. Michelle gave her presentation to the new executive and his team. They loved her ideas and a few days later signed a multimillion dollar contract with Draper-Olson; and that afternoon Don Draper and Peggy Olson invited Michelle to become a full partner in a new advertising agency called "Draper, Olson, Masters LLC."

Within a year earnings at the agency had doubled, and their clients started referring to them as "The DOM agency," because they dominated their competition.

Our son Caesar was born a year later, and two years after that our beautiful daughter Olympia came into our lives. Our lives are fulfilled in every way, and my balls are doing just fine, if you know what I mean!