Angie And Tim Go On A Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore, and reached over to flick the lights back on, but the power hadn't been turned on yet, so I sat back down. When the lights did come on, I saw Angie sandwiched between two guys just as they were filling her up with hot, sticky cum. The others had already finished, and they all departed rather quickly. Angie lay there, out of breath, enjoying the cool breeze coming in from the open door. As we sat there, a woman hurried past, glancing in, then stopped and backed up.

"Hey guys! what's up?" It was Rita, from the pool. "Wow! Your a mess! Let me help clean you up!" she knelt on the bench at Angie's feet. She started to dip her head between my lady's legs, when she stopped, and turned to me. "May I?" she asked, already knowing and continued the journey down to Angie's swollen cream covered lips. Her tongue brought Angie to instant bliss, over and over, and I enjoyed watching them. Who wouldn't?

It took about fifteen minutes to clean her up, but none of us were in any hurry as our new friend made sure Angie was clean. When she finished, she smiled, winked, and exited in a blink of the eye.

We continued our trek down the hall, and Angie stopped in front of the women's changing room.

"I'm going to see if there's a shower inside, I need to rinse off." As she pushed the door open, I paced around the area, giving the usual "How's it goin'" to anyone that walked by. It seemed to take forever, and I was about to check on her, when she came walking out. Arm in arm with our latest friend.

"Sorry Tim, she was in there, and I couldn't resist having seconds!" They both giggled, and after sharing a tonsil tickling kiss, we continued our stroll around the ship, while Rita most likely went to find her man.

We decided to turn in early, as we wanted to spend all day on shore. We did the tourist thing, and bought some useless trinkets to take home with us. Angie was a good girl, as we didn't want a tour of the jail in this foreign country. But we did have a few drinks, and couldn't wait to get back to the ship. The little Mexican town was too much to see in one day, and we didn't get back on board until almost ten that night. We both took a shower, and Angie slipped into a little sun dress she bought in town. It was knee length, and although it wasn't all that revealing, it was the only thing she had on, making it very sexy.

There weren't many activities going on, as most of the passengers either explored the town of Ensenada, or spent the day resting, so we just decided to snoop around for a few hours. We had seen the promenade deck a hundred times, so we opted to cut across the ship on one of the lower decks. As we walked blindly down a corridor, we ran into the children's theater. Hearing the familiar groans of sex, we ducked in to see. We had forgotten that they decided to show adult flicks, but apparently so had most everyone else, as we could only see about five heads in the dark room.

Near the back were two guys, obviously friends as they kept exchanging comments, but stuck to that unwritten rule of porn theaters. No matter how good a friends you are, unless your gay, you never, ever sit right next to each other. I nudged Angie forward, and she took the hint. as I stood in the back, she made her way down the aisle they were sitting, and tapped one of them on the shoulder, startling him.

"Excuse me, is that seat taken?" she asked, pointing to the seat between them. For a moment he seemed confused as there were at least eighty other empty seats around them, but before he could answer, she squeezed past him and sat down.

The woman on the screen was not very convincing, with her fake blond hair, fake boobs, and very fake orgasms. But the fact that she was naked, and having sex, kept the attention of the guys watching. Angie would occasionally whisper into one or the other guy's ears, and soon I could tell by her shoulder movements that she was giving them both hand jobs. After a few moments, one of the guys leaned over and whispered something in Angie's ear, and she immediately disappeared into his lap. I could see him bucking, as he filled her mouth with cum. She then turned the other way to duplicate her efforts on the other guy, eliciting the same effect from him.

My eyes were now adjusting to the dark, and could see that there was a couple on the right hand side, near the front, and a solitary man on our side, about half way up. The two buddys got up to leave, and walked right past me.

"Hey dude, there's some hot chick up there, and if you play your cards right, she might give you head!" one of them said to me, as they high fived each other. I thanked them for the info, and moved in closer, as Angie was working her way towards the single guy. I took a seat about three rows behind him just as Angie sat down next to him. From this point, I could see he was in a wheelchair, and wondered if his equipment even worked. Angie whispered to him, and he shook his head. She sat there for a minute, watching the flick, then turned back and spoke softly again. I could see she had her hand somewhere in or near his lap, but was being gentle and patient. She continued to watch the movie, as she slowly stroked him. Soon, she turned to look at him, but never stopped stroking. His eyes left the screen, and I could see the pain and loneliness in eyes, as he looked at her. She moved ever so slowly, as she leaned over, until her head was in his lap. I couldn't see her anymore, but I knew she was slowly lapping away at his cock. He placed his hand on her back, and she pulled his hand down, and fed it through the arm hole in her dress, so that his fingers were cupping her tit. He seemed to finally be relaxed, but in no time stiffened up, as he unleashed years of frustration down Angie's throat. He hugged her for several minutes, and I swore I saw tears rolling down his face. She whispered something else to him, and he wheeled himself back up the aisle, beaming from ear to ear.

The only one's left were the couple down front, so we decided to let them have their privacy, but before we got halfway up the row, the woman shouted out.

"Hey Angie, is that you?" she whispered out loud. It was Rita, and her guy. As we sat down right behind them, we noticed she had his cock out and was giving him a leisurely hand job.

"This movie really bites!" she said over her shoulder to us. Angie leaned forward and whispered into her friend's ear. They bantered back and forth for a moment, then both stood up, giving us guys big smiles. Angie leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Enjoy Tim!" With that, she climbed over the seat, and her friend hopped back. At almost the same time, they sat down next to us, Angie up front, and Rita next to me. As the plastic blond on screen gave the well hung stud a blow job, the girls went down on us.

It was my first blow job since our vacation started, and damn she was good! Between her soft lips, and my Angie two feet away bobbing up and down, I lost control. I will never admit to Angie that I came harder than I had in a long, long time.

Afterwards, we all went to the lounge, and formally introduced ourselves over drinks. Sometime, around two in the morning, we wandered around the ship, and had fuck fests in as many places as we could. The four of us hung out for the rest of the cruise, and Bill and I enjoyed watching the girls fuck us, each other, and quite a few other guys. We also learned that they lived less than a hundred miles from us, so we could continue our friendship for years to come.

Well, Angie never did do all 442 guys on board, but it's not like she didn't try. I think the final count was around two dozen, many were crew members.

Bill and Rita were heading back home, while our vacation was only half over. We agreed to get together when we returned home. The ship's crew was so delighted with our stay, they gave us a complimentary cruise for next year. Angie decided to set a goal of doing the entire crew next time, from maid to captain. We'll have to see how that works out.

At the airport, we saw a lot of familiar faces from the ship, and as Angie picked up our boarding passes, I ran into the guy who was hitting on Angie the first day.

"Hey! How ya doin?" I asked. It took him a moment to recognize me, but he held out his hand quickly.

"Great! On my home now. Great cruise, wasn't it?" he said, just happy that someone remembered him.

"Did you ever score with that chick?" I asked softly.

"I wish! No, I struck out completely, how about you?"

"I didn't do too bad!" I chuckled as I saw Angie approaching from behind him. He saw her and started to say something, but when she walked up and put her arm around me, he froze.

"Wow! You ended up with her? Way to go!" he stammered.

"You could say that, this is my wife, Angie." I made the introductions, and it finally hit him.

"You mean...you and her...oh man I'm so sorry! If I would have known..." I held up my hand and cut him short. We slowly walked towards the end of the terminal.

"That's OK, sorry I didn't come right and tell you before." I admitted.

"Tell him what?" Angie asked, totally confused. By this time we were at the far corner of the airport, and with no one else around, I felt a little more comfortable talking out loud.

"This poor guy had the hots for you from day one, but never got lucky." I said as she examined his face.

"Oh yeah! I remember you! At the pool! You had you hand on my leg!" He was now quite embarrassed and was looking around to see if anybody had heard her.

"Look. I'm sorry, I had a lot to drink..." Angie put a finger over his lips, not letting him finish.

"Hey, it's OK." she said soothingly. Without looking around, she dropped to her knees, and fumbled with his zipper.

"Are you kidding!? Right here in the airport?" he said with a panicked look. We were in a secluded area, and no one was anywhere around.

"Well...if you really want me to stop...I will." Angie whispered, but since her tongue was already tracing lines up and down his cock, I doubted he would argue.

"I will try to make it quick!" Angie said as she plunged her mouth down over his hardness. And quick she was, as he nervously shuttered into the best orgasm of his life. It was a big load, so big it took a couple of swallows, but soon she was standing by my side as if nothing had happened.

We exchanged names and phone numbers, but I'm not sure if we will ever see him again, as he lived several states away from us. I put the card in our day planner, along with dozens of other names and numbers we had collected over the past week.

Soon we were in the air, heading for another paradise. Peering out our window, we could see the Royal Caribbean cruise ship that provided us with so many fun memories, but ahead lies even more great adventures for Angie and myself.

Next time, I might relate the tales of how Angie woke up a quiet little island, but for now, I must rest, Angie has taken a lot out of me! Thank you for reading!

12