Angie's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door was open and a man dressed in a tuxedo asked their names and checked them off the list. Food and drink are in the rooms to your left and you must be dressed to enter those rooms. The central activity is to your right and your host Mr. Bob Crane, is wearing a coonskin hat."

Rick thanked him and said, "You two go ahead, I'm going to get a drink."

The wait staff consisted of six black females dressed in French Maid costumes. "I'd like a Dewars on the rocks? "Are you on the menu?" He asked the beautiful, well-build bartender.

"No, we've been told to tend to food and beverages and not to engage in any sexual activity. If we do and get caught we'd lose our jobs, but for you I'd be glad to exchange numbers," she said, with a smile while pulling her neckline lower.

Rick took a sip of is Scotch, removed a blank card from his wallet, wrote his name and cell number, and handed it to her. "If you'd like to you can call me."

He walked past the entrance and into the activity area. The first room contained couches and mattresses most of which were occupied with couples, triplets, and foursomes engaging in various forms of sexual activity. The air was filled with moans, groans, laughter and loud music. Rick didn't pause because he didn't see anyone he knew. He laughed too himself not believing such a large number of people found this kind of sex fun or interesting.

"Rick, Rick," he heard his name through the din as soon as he went into the next room which was decorated in the same way as the first. "Rick, come over here," Bob said, as his cock was being sucked by a blonde. "Get undressed and join in."

"You know I don't like orgies. Maybe if I can find someone who I can take to a private room I might be interested."

"Tell the guy in the tuxedo that I gave you permission to use a special key. The code for special guests like yourself is five five five. He will provide you with a key to a room on the third floor where you can have privacy."

"Thanks for the key and putting together a very professional event. Have you seen Angie?"

"We had an argument about you picking her up. So she went off with Ned."

"Don't you care?"

"It's okay, I know she'll be back in my bed when this orgy is over," he said, groaning and pulling the blonde's head away from his crouch. "Enjoy yourself, now I'm going to pound the stuffing out of this blonde. What's your name honey?"

CHAPTER SIX

Angie was riding a guy in the female superior position, while at the same time trying to suck a cock and stroke another with her hand.

Rick smiled knowingly and walked by the foursome and on to the back porch. There were two couples lying on padded lounge chairs, but he ignored them strolling to the railing and looking into the thick hedges surrounding the estate.

"What is a handsome guy like you doing dressed and alone at the biggest orgy in the history of Lombard? A tall naked female with long blonde hair asked him. She took him by the arm and said, "Come on let's go in and have some fun."

He turned observing her beauty in the fain light and the silhouette of her voluptuous body. "I'm not into orgies, but I wouldn't mind some private time with you."

"I think all the sex here is in the open."

He took her by the hand leading her from the porch toward the entrance. "I have a connection," he said.

After using the useful number, he received a key and directions to the third floor from the tuxedo dressed man who served as the gate keeper and manager of the event.

"How did you do that?"

"Does it matter?" He said, placing his arm around her waist, pulling her close, and kissing her. She responded with her lips, her tongue and her hand on his cock.

As he led her to the top floor, they exchanged names—Sheena and Rick.

"Have you been active tonight? He asked, noting her makeup was un-smeared, her hair was still perfectly coiffed, and he smelled her perfume and shampoo.

"You're the first handsome guy I saw," she said, flopping on the bed. "Hurry up I want to see what you've got."

Rick kicked off his loafers, jeans and BVDs

"Wow! I did a good job of spotting you," she said. "You've got an impressive package."

He threw his shirt at her laughing and tackling her to the bed.

She giggled as they wrestled, and moaned when his hand grabbed a breast and thumbed her nipple.

He wasn't in a hurry so he pulled her into the spoon position, chris crossing his hands to fondle her breasts and nipples while kissing her neck.

"Do you like them?" she asked, searching for his cock with her free hand.

"What do you think? I wasn't breast fed long enough when I was a child so I take every opportunity to catch up."

Maybe you didn't get enough tit, by your daddy helped you in the cock department."

"What you're holding is like a repeating rifle and a marathoner. I can cum multiple times and I have stamina and endurance. If you'd like, we won't have to leave until midnight."

"If you're that good, I'm yours till midnight," she said, pulling on his erection with enthusiasm.

She struggled to get away but he held her in place. "You're stuck for a while. I'm not planning on letting go of these beauties until my fingers get tired. Tell me what you like the best?"

"Most guys just like to look at my breasts, brush my nipples a few times and maybe take a lick or two before their burying themselves in me. What you're doing is okay."

Rick freed his left hand from her right breast and fondled the other. He ran his hand smoothly over and under her breast, before gripping her, squeezing, releasing, and changing location, and did the same thing again.

She stroked his cock and he gently fucked her hand. "You do that well," she said.

"It's fun when I've got the length and girth of your dick in my hands."

Her voice faded and sighed as his palms trailed back and forth across her nipples.

"That's nice," she said, sighing louder as his fingers and thumb strummed her teats which became harder and more stimulated.

Without a word he rolled them on to their other side, and his hand went to work on her other tit. He repeated the process of first massaging her flesh, then gripping and releasing over and over again, before he aroused her teat with his hand, fingers and thumb.

She sighed and wiggle beside him. "Are you planning on rubbing me raw?"

He moved his hand to hers, released her grip, lifted her leg and moved his cock to her freshly shaved pussy. He plowed the furrow of her slit and said, "Use your hand to press your clit with the head of my cock.

They were in a rhythm. While he continued to manipulate her breasts; he stroked her widening trough but stopping once in a while to allow her to squash the head of his cock over her clit.

While this was another zipless fuck out of many, he wanted to take his time and make this even memorable for Sheena. His reputation to a large extend was based on the fact he seldom, only when circumstances such as time or place, had a quickie. He received almost as much pleasure from pleasing his partner as he did his own ejaculation.

"I'm ready when you are."

"It'll take a little longer," he said, turned her in front of him. He kissed her breasts, ran his tongue to and around her belly button. His hand and fingers constantly moved on her nipples as he slid to her pelvis. He kissed and licked the area around her labia, did the same to her inner thighs.

She grabbed his hair, "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

His tongue licked the outer edges of her pubis before running his tongue up and down her slit.

Growling, she pulled his hair, but whimpered in pleasure as his lips surrounded her clit and his tongue massaged it. She exploded under him as she writhed and wiggled her clit under his tongue. "Oh God! She cried as she climaxed.

Rick didn't stop. His fingers stimulated her nipples to another level of hardness and joy, and his tongue devoured her clit as though it was his last meal.

She managed to pull from him. She was perspiring heavily, her breathing was rapid, and her heart rate was that of a sprinter finishing the one hundred yard dash.

He moved to her with his cock in hand. The head of it slipped into her opening but rather that plunging to his depth he bobbed in and lot of her entrance.

She howled, arched her back, and widened her legs.

Slowly, ever so slowly he slid deeper and deeper but pausing along the way to wiggle himself from side to side. He inched his way until he could go no further, and then he pushed again.

She screamed.

Taking her legs in his hands he spread them wider and pushed again.

She screamed.

Slowly, he moved back and forth, back and forth.

"Fuck me."

He did. He pummeled her at though she was a punching bag. He lay on her stomach and breasts with his head beside hers and he plunged in and out like he was an oil drilling rig. Finally, after many minutes his body went rigid as he slammed into one last time and filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of his fluids. During that moment and the following secondary spasms his mind went blank as he enjoyed the sensation of his sperm flowing through his shaft and out the head of his cock into her.

He fell from her and they lay in the spoon position for what seemed a long time.

"God damn, you're good."

"Thanks, I enjoyed myself to and I appreciate your enthusiasm and doing more than just lying there as a simple receptacle."

"With most guys that's all I am, but I never met anyone with your skills and your ability to give me multiple orgasms. Why aren't there more guys like you?"

"I don't know, but I guess for most males it's the chase, penetration, and orgasm. Their concern is about their pleasure and not that of their partners."

He fondled her breasts, kissed he neck, and prodded her ass as he became erect.

"Are you ready again?"

"I feel that way."

"Good, lay back and I'm going to give you a super blow job."

She licked him clean, and worshipped the head of his cock with her lips and tongue.

Rick moaned and arched his back.

"You like that don't you?" Slowly, she took him into her mouth, sliding up and down his length. Alternatively she tortured his head and before bobbing up and down his rod.

He moaned more and more as her activity brought him closer and closer to a climax. Before he lost control he pulled her from him, "I don't want to come in your mouth, I want to save it."

"Okay," she said, pulling away "but now it's your turn."

They kissed. He tasted himself in her mouth. He kissed her face, neck, shoulders, chest, and breasts. She began to squirm which was a signal to attach his mouth to one nipple and caress the other with his finger, thumb, and palm. Taking his time he switched from nipple to nipple with enthusiasm. He didn't stop until her body stiffened and she moaned climaxing.

"Wow! That's the first time I've had an orgasm with only my breast and nipples stimulated."

"Let's see if we can please each other," he said, swinging around, dropping his head between her legs and placing his cock in front of the face. In the sixty-nine position her clit was easily accessible, and he quickly had her moaning around his cock as he licked her mound of pleasure. She spit him out as she writhed and groaned.

He rolled on to his back, "Get on top."

Breathlessly, she climbed onto of him and slid down his erection groaning the entire time.

"You're driving me crazy with your mouth and cock," she said, as she rose and fell on him.

Rick with his arms crossed behind his head, watched her beautiful face beaming with pleasure and her melons bouncing up and down and from side to side. He knew he could last a long time in that position, and he enjoyed her movements. When she tired, he took her by the hips and pumped her with abandon. She was smiling, moaning, groaning and bouncing as though she was on a pogo stick.

Unexpectedly she stopped, threw her head back, and howled as she climaxed, "Damn you're good!"

He waited a minute for her to return to a near normal state, before he pulled her forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Her succulent nipples were arousing as he licked, bit, rubbed, and sucked as hard as he could. Switching breasts, he did the same to the other until she began bucking on top of him. As she ground herself on him, he used his thumb on her clit and she stopped, trembled and came with a rush.

They continued this sequence for a long time, but finally his ability to control myself was lessened. Rolling her on her back, he grabbed her legs, spread them apart, and drilled as though she was a granitic wall. Within a minute or two the delicious flow of semen rushed through his shaft and out the head of his dick. It felt like the end of his cock was exploding and they screamed climaxing together.

CHAPTER SEVEN

They slept for what seemed a long time. He awoke with her head on his shoulder and one of his hands cupping a breast. She woke when he moved. They kissed, showered, he dressed, but she didn't because she'd removed her clothes elsewhere.

"Rick, I'd like to get together with you again, maybe my place?"

"I like you a lot Sheena and you're a joy to be with but the odds of us seeing each other again are slim. I'll exchange phone numbers with you but won't make any promises."

"I'll take what I can get," she said, kissing him on the lips. "You're a great fuck. I don't remember ever having as many orgasms in such a short time. Are you sure you don't want to make a date? I can have one of my girl friends join us."

"No, let's leave it as it is," he said, kissing her. "I've got to meet a friend at twelve and its almost that time now.

They left the room together and went in different directions when they reached the landing.

Rick went to the entrance to wait for Henry Hunker, who was called Hank. The orgy was going strong, but not at the frenetic pace as earlier because many of the guys were played out. He smiled to himself because not many men have the ability to pace themselves.

He returned to the entrance in time to see a white stretch limo pull up and disgorge two beautiful, stacked, blondes followed by Hank. At six foot six inches, two hundred and sixty pounds and all muscle he was a man's man.

"Hank, glad to see you," he said, coming down the steps. They shook hands, slid one hand over each other, snapped their fingers, hooked hands together and gave each other a chest bump and hug.

"I see you've been partying already," Rick said, nodding at the blondes.

"Ya, I worked those two beauties over pretty well, but I still have plenty in reserve."

"Glad to hear that. I'm looking for you to put on a great show."

"Looking forward to it, who's the bitch?"

"Angie, she's a real beauty you'll find entertaining. Speaking of entertaining how are your investments turning out?"

"I've open my first porn site along with the four gentlemen's club I've invested in since I retired. The best part of being the owner is the auditions, either watching or participating. I usually get some new pussy during auditions five or six times a week," he said laughing.

"Are you ready for the show?"

"Ya, but my two ladies ain't participating. They're my private stock."

"Not a problem Hank, let's go see the organizer of this event."

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Hank, this is Tom." He's the gut that put this little even together."

They shook hands.

"Hank, I'm not a sports fan but Rick tells me you were an all-pro defensive end for the Detroit Sparkplugs."

"Ya, I played for about ten years, and retired three years ago. Whom am I to service tonight?"

The lady's name is Angie; I wanted to surprise her with a special someone, and Rick told me you have a way with women."

"Ya might say that. Just what would you like to happen?"

"As I said, she's my girlfriend and I'd like her to have the fuck of her life. No rough stuff but let her know she's been truly fucked."

"I can do that. Let's get started."

Rick led Hank to a dressing room where he stripped. He didn't have an ounce of body fat and he was well hung.

In the main room, Bob had a bed brought in and announced, "Ladies and Gentleman or should I say whores and pimps. I'm Bob Crane, the organizer of this event. I hope you've enjoyed yourself and will the rest of the evening. However, I've arranged for a special show for you. My girlfriend, Angie, will have a special partner. " She stepped to the middle of the room. She was nude, recently showered, her long brunette hair was damp, her large hooters were upright and glistening in the light, her freshly shaven pussy was in full view, and her long shapely legs looked especially good in four inch heels.

Her appearance brought a cheer from many of the men

Hank walked from the dressing room and spread the crowd like the Israeli going through the Red Sea. At six feet, six inches tall, with a chest and arms budging with muscles and a limp cock hanging halfway to his knees.. The crowd erupted in a bedlam of sound.

Angie stood with her mouth open.

CHAPTER NINE

Ever the showman, Hank took Angie by the hand and twirled her in several circles. "Let's have a round of applause for the beautiful and built for pleasure Ms. Angie."

He stopped her in front of him, lifted her by the waist, and kissed her for a long time. She kissed back and the crowded roared.

Sitting her down, he walked her in circles and stopped with her back to his chest. Slowly his large black hands moved around her body just below her hanging plump, tear-drop shaped breasts. He fondled and hardened her nipples. The gathering approved with a cheer.

He continued to fondle one breast with his left hand while his right slowly moved to her stomach, circled her belly button, reached her groin, and rubbed back and forth across and around her pussy. The gang shouted admiration.

"Not only does she have great tits, she has a wet pussy." He pushed his finger into her and she rose on her tip toes with a moan. The assembled fornicators exhorted him on.

His finger roamed inside her and when joined by a second and a third, she moaned.

Her eyes opened wide as he thrust his fingers into her over and over again and she groaned. The crowd roared and some individuals moved to get a better view.

Releasing her, he placed his wet fingers in her mouth.

She sucked and licked them clean and said, ""I taste pretty good."

Laughter rang throughout the room.

Turning her around, he pushed her to the floor. She was facing a long, thick, semi-hard cock.

"Do I have to say anything?"

She placed one hand on his dick and then the other because one wouldn't go all the way around. Up and down his shaft. "Damn, it the biggest prick I've ever seen."

"Stop talking Angie and do something about it," he said, pulling her to him.

Looking up, she leaned forward kissing the tip, ran her tongue up and down its length, and took it inch by inch as far into her mouth as possible.

"Damn, that's good," he said.

The audience giggled.

She then attacked him with enthusiasm. She slurped over the bulbous head, bobbed up and down as hard and fast as she could.

"Damn, she's a good cock sucker," Hank said, leaning back with his hands on his hips. "Keep going Angie, I like your style."

The crowd grew restless with the sameness of a white female sucking a black cock.

Hank, the showman, stopped her, turned her around, lifted her until her snatch was in front of his face, and his cock near her mouth.

"Okay folks, a vertical sixty-nine."

He attached himself to her clit and she sucked him back into her mouth.

It didn't take long before she spit him out. Tremors shook her body and she howled as she climaxed.

"I think she ready," Hank said, wiping his mouth with one hand and holding her with the other before laying her on the bed. He spread her legs, and rubbed his cock up and down her slit, and swabbed the head against her clit.