Angie's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"Gather round, if you want to see my black tool enter her white box."

Those in the group jockeyed for position, especially the men.

With his cock in one hand, he rubbed it between her pussy lips.

"Don't hurt me." Angie said, fear in her voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but I sure am looking forward to seeing how much you can take."

He moved his dick between her lips, wigged it from side to side and in and out.

"Are you ready?"

Angie looked at him with a smile on her face but anxiety in her voice when she said, "Yes."

Hank crouched and slowly pushed into her.

The girls watching groaned, and one of the guys said, "All the way."

He entered an inch and withdrew. Angie moaned. Inch by inch he pushed into her. About half way he stopped.

"Not bad Angie," he said, before he stroked her slowly six inches at a time. In and out, in and out, Angie grunted each time he thrust forward.

He increased his speed and her grunts became a continuous howl.

The mob was silent. All that could be heard was the slup of flesh against flesh and Angie's cry.

He stopped, waited a minute, bent at the waist, picked her up, and bounced her up and down on his steel-like rod. She put her arms around his neck and cried in pleasure. He seemed to go deeper into her. Up and down, up and down, he lifted and dropped her until her body stiffened and she howled coming all over his cock.

Stopping again, he waited for her to return to normal. Then he sat on the bed, holding her upright; he turned her around never severing their connection. She was in the reverse cowboy position.

"Ride me Angie, ride me, lets give everyone a thrill."

Angie perspiration running off her body humped forward and back on his cock like a jockey riding a thoroughbred and seeming to go further and further down on him.

The guys in the pack urged her on, enjoying the movement on her stomach, hips, and ass, and the flouncing of her boobs.

She started fast but slowed down.

"Keep going Angie; your doing a great job.

She persisted stroking him for a long time but finally stopped saying, "My arms are tired I can't keep going."

Hank sat up, reached around her body, taking her tits in his hands, pulled her back to his chest, and like the piston of a race care he pummeled her. As he moved her hair, her tits bounced up and down and from side to side. She groaned.

Those watching were going crazy at the sights and sounds of Angie bouncing up and down on his cock.

He rolled on to his side never stopping his piston-like movements. After a few minutes, he rolled her onto her stomach and doggedly banged her pussy. His black ass pumping his long cock into her white pussy was an amazing sight. Many of the men watching were shaking their heads in disbelieve. Angie arched her back and screamed as she had another orgasm.

Finally, he pulled out of her, his black dick shining in the light. He took a pillow, placed it on the floor, and placed Angie's head on the pillow with her back against the bed, spread her legs, and from above entered her again. Straight down as though boring a hole in the earth, he stroked her.

The rabble went wild. As they cheered and laughed, screamed and hollered.

Hank slowly turned while continuously thrusting all of himself into her.

Angie stared into space the entire time as though she was in a state of bliss.

"Give it to her, give it to her," someone cried out.

He stood up his cock dripping their juices and it was as long and hard as when he began over an hour before.

"Okay, folks, it's time for the grand finale, a cream pie."

He picked her up, led her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs, crouched and slowly sank into her. His thrusts were long and slow; he moaned as he moved. "This Angie has one sweet pussy," he said, leaning his body over hers, but keeping his weight on his forearms. Then, like a bull mounting a heifer, he rammed her as fast as he could.

The guys went wild, but most of the females either closed their eyes or looked away.

After ten minutes of hard fast fucking; he rose on bended knees, grabbed her by the hips, plunged into her three times, and bellowed as though mortally wounded. His body stiffened, trembled, and experienced spasms. He pulled out dripping cum from his still hard cock, turned and walked to his dressing room. "The show's over folks."

CHAPTER TEN

A number in the audience, mostly men went to see Hank's cum seeping out of Angie's pussy, before Charles and Rick got there. They covered her, carried her to a large bathroom on the second floor. Bob bathed her in the tub. When he finished, he and Rick carried her to bed.

Charlie kissed her on the cheek and said, "Get some sleep baby, I love you."

She peered at him through her blue tear-filled eyes, "I love you too, and thanks for the best fuck of my life."

As they neared the bottom of the stairs, Rick said, "I had the entire affair filmed. Do you want the videos or should I destroy them?"

Bob thought for a moment, hesitated as a naked female and male ran in front of them. "Keep them for yourself, don't show them to anyone. I'll talk with Angie later and see if she's interested in seeing herself being screwed by a Mandingo."

* * *

As they were getting into Rick's truck to go to the air port Angie said, "Do you mind driving Bob?"

"No why?"

I've got to ride Rick's cock one more time before we leave. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not, I know Rick's a good lover and will satisfy you. It'll make the trip to Dallas a lot more pleasant for you.

"Okay Rick lets get into the back seat."

"Bob are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Sure go ahead enjoy yourself."

Angie wasn't wearing panties, had her dress pulled up to her waist, and her legs spread before Rick got into the back seat. She impatiently pulled his head to her pussy, "Eat me, eat me good."

He knelt in front of her, sopped her pubic area, and ran his tongue up and down he slip.

In the mean time she pulled off her blouse, her bra and massaged her nipples.

Rick pulled her closer to the edge of the seat and attached himself to her clit. Up and down, side to side, around and around his tongue roved over her clit. Shortly, she was humping his face and moaning, "Oh god you good keep it up."

He increased his speed and pressure.

Her body arched, shuddered, and she climaxed with a loud groan.

Dropping his pants and shorts, Rick sat on the seat and indicated he wanted her to mount him.

Holding up her dress, she straddled his legs and slowly guided herself on to his rigid pole.

He pulled her close taking a nipple into his mouth and the other breast in his hand. Licking, sucking, and biting he hardened her nipples as she gently humped his cock so he wouldn't lose contact with her nipple.

Her breathing rate increased, she was dripping perspiration on his shirt, and she had hard shift nipples. "On Rick, you're got a great mouth and your dicks not bad either."

Increased pressure on her nipple had her squirming on his erection, up and down, side to side and in circles. She stopped, threw her head back and uttered a long moan as she came all over his lap.

After she returned to normal, Rick took her by the waist he raised and lowered her on his shaft as fast as he could. "Use your finger on your clit," he commanded.

Soon she was in the throes of another orgasm. She arched her body, trembled, and groaned. After a couple of minutes she asked, "Aren't you going to come?'

"Not in this position."

"Where do you want me?"

"On your back."

She lay on her back and he plunged into her in one long movement. His humping turned to stroking turned to pumping, turned to ramming before he rose up on his forearms and drove his semen filled injector into her depths and shot spurt after spurt into her enthusiastic and eager cavern. He ejaculated and had a number of spasms before he fell limp from her opening.

"God but your good; it too bad we can't take you home with us" she said, reaching into her purse to clean both of them off.

They were dressed when Bob drove into the airport departure area. They retrieved their bags and gave them to the check in clerk.

Rick shook Bob's hand, "Thanks for a great weekend and I'll let you know when I have a chance to visit you. I believe your orgy will be remembered in this part of the country for a long time."

"You should get a lot of credit for its success, and I appreciate it. By the way, when you have a chance you can send me those items we talked about."

"What items are you talking about?" Angie asked.

"You'll find out in a week or so." Bob said, looking and winking at Rick.

Angie came to Rick and gave him a passionate kiss, "Thanks for taking care of me so well. I really enjoyed myself and will remember this trip with fond memories."

Rick watched them disappear into the terminal, enjoying the sway of Angie's fine ass. While I'm here, he thought, I might as well go inside the arrival terminal and survey the femalesape. A guy can never tell when another Angie might show up.

THE END.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers