Angie's First Porn Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK, guys," she said, "just stay out of my light."

I leaned over and kissed Angie's cheek. Then I stood up, and slowly pushed the rest of the head in. Angie reached behind me, and planted a hand on my thigh to slow me down.

"It's OK, Angie," I said, "let's just take a minute here,"

I heard Vivienne's camera clicking away.

I waited, and then slowly slid part of my cock in. Angie moaned again, but this sound had a better balance of pleasure to pain. Then I pulled back, careful to leave the head within her ass. I waited a second, and then did it again. After about ten strokes, her asshole relaxed, and I actually felt her trying to push back on my cock. She started to grunt, making a wonderfully slutty noise every time she pushed her ass back into my hips.

"I'm good," said Vivienne. "Flip her over and have fun."

I leaned over and kissed Angie, wrapping my arms around her. Then I picked her up, and put her down next to me.

"Would the lady kindly bend over and spread her ass cheeks?" I asked.

"Would the gentleman kindly lube me up?" she answered.

I grabbed the lube put some more on her asshole. Then I lubed up my cock. I stepped in and put my cock just outside her asshole.

"C'mon," she said, "don't tease!"

So I slid my cock into her ass, all the way down to my balls. She gasped, and pushed herself up off the desk. I gave her a moment, and started to fuck.

She pulled her hands off her ass cheeks and placed them on my hips. This time, she wasn't trying to slow me down. This time, she was pulling me into her, trying to get me to fuck her ass harder.

My favorite position for fucking is anything where I'm standing up. You just get much better traction, and that means more power and a faster, harder fuck. I put my hands on her hips, and plowed away.

She raised her head, but I leaned down into her. I wanted her to feel my weight. She was grunting deliciously, and it all just felt great.

Rob came over to stand where Angie could see him. He had a hard-on, which he was slowly rubbing beneath his jeans. Angie saw him, and made eye-contact. She knew he was getting turned on by her taking a cock up her ass. For a moment, she was a star.

I moved my hands to her shoulders, pulling her whole body down onto my cock. I picked up the pace of the fucking, and I felt her body begin to get tight. I grabbed her arms and folded them behind her back. Then I wrapped my arms around hers, and pulled her off the desk. Her back began to arch, and I pulled down on her arms to make it bend it even more. Her face was now pointed straight up to the ceiling.

She dropped down onto my hips and stayed there.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, cumming again.

I gently let her drop onto the desktop. She shivered a few times, and they lay still.

I started fucking her ass again. This time, it was all about me. I grabbed her shoulders and drove into her as hard as I could.

"This is it," I said, haltingly.

Angie spun around and dropped to her knees.Vivienne stepped in to get the close-ups of the facial. I jerked my cock three, four times, and aimed my cock at her face. The initial spurt hit Angie in the nose, but the second and third went into her mouth. The fourth dribbled off her chin, and a few drops landed on her tits.

"Nice job, everyone," said Vivienne. "That's a wrap."

I put my arms around Angie and lifted her up off the floor. She put her arms around my neck, and swung her legs around my hips. We kissed deeply, then I licked the rest of the cum off her face and kissed her again.

"You're a pretty good fuck," I said.

"You're not half-bad yourself," she said, laughing.

Kimberly came over and put baby wipes and water on the desk next to us.

"Great job," she said, "you were super hot."

"Thanks," said Angie.

"Great shoot," said Rob. "I really enjoyed watching you guys."

Angie reached down to the tent in his pants.

"It looks like you did," she said, squeezing his cock.

Angie jumped down and we cleaned ourselves up. I grabbed a couple of towels, and we headed off to the bathroom. The door, though, was locked, so we waited outside.

The dommes had started to show up for their shifts, and a few of them came by and saw us standing there, nude, sweaty and disheveled.

"Looks like someone had fun," said one, sporting a strap-on.

"We did," said Angie, giggling. "He fucked my ass!"

"I hope next time it can be me," said the domme.

She leaned in and kissed Angie, hard. Then she reached down between her legs to finger her pussy. Angie spread her legs, to give her better access.

Then the door opened and Martha stepped out, looking flushed.

"Sorry, guys, I couldn't wait," she said, blushing. "I just jerked off to you guys."

Angie shot me a look of surprise.

"Whoa," she said, "that's so cool!"

"Someone's certainly being a slut today," I said.

"Shut up," she said, "I'll fuck you again in the shower."

EPILOGUE

The German porn magazine loved the photos, and chose one of them for the cover. That meant an extra $1000 for Angie and nothing for me, even though my cock was up her ass when that photo was taken (and I believe I was largely responsible for the look on her face). The magazine also wanted her to do some other shoots, but she declined. She might do porn again, but she wasn't interested in making it a regular thing.

A couple of months later, I was hanging out at the Manhattan Gentlemen's Club with her. When we had a semi-private moment, she leaned in conspiratorially. She was good at that.

"So I had a little 'episode' yesterday," she said, "and I thought you'd enjoy hearing about it."

"Episode?" I asked.

"I went out for a run and stopped by my local pizza joint to pick up a slice for lunch," she said. "The owner was working — nice guy, kinda cute, maybe 50 — and I hadn't seen him for a while. Turns out he'd gone to Italy for a while."

"We're chatting," she continued, "and then his voice turns quiet. 'I probably shouldn't tell you this, but when I was there, I bought an adult magazine, just because the girl on the cover reminded me of you. Very cute, blonde hair, blue eyes.' He's got the cutest little accent. 'But when I saw what she was doing, I realized it could not be you.'"

"So I asked him what she was doing. And he blushed, but he said 'Dirty things. Fucking. Fucking in the culo, the ass. Very dirty things.'"

"I'm guessing it's us, and I was feeling a little ... provocative, so I asked him if the guy came on her face. 'Si, si,' he said, blushing."

"So I asked him if most of the cum was on her nose, a bit on her chin and a bunch on her tongue. And I opened my mouth just like I did during the shoot. He got so embarrassed that he stood up and stepped away."

"'It was you!' he said. 'Momma mia!' He actually said 'momma mia!' I'd never heard that before!"

"So I decided to push it. There wasn't anybody else in the store, so I pulled down my shorts, took off my panties and handed them to him."

"Did he take them?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "and I thought he was about to have a heart attack. Then I gave him a kiss, and told him to think of me when he jerked off."

"Nicely done," I said, "you filthy ... fucking ... slut."

"Right back at you, sir," she said.

Angie was a special girl.

12