Angie's Forbidden Sexual Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, not only are we going to talk dirty to each other but if you don't mind, while I eat your pussy, I'm gonna rim you asshole."

She could not wait any longer and she turns around, climbs on top, and positions her pussy at my mouth and without any hesitation engulfs my massive eight-inch erection right to the base and holds it there for 30 seconds wiggling her head pushing my balls hard against her lips. She has momentarily chokes and gags but continues to pump my cock.

I ran my tongue up from her clit to her asshole and just beyond, I could hear her coo as I licked her up and down. I ran my tongue on each side of her mounds and rectum, all around her sweet pussy; except her slit and clit. Teasing and torturing her.

"Oh fuck, eat my pussy Mr. D, oh yes please suck my cunt." She exclaims.

I could feel her pussy quiver around my tongue every time I tenderly contacted her clit.

"OH PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME, EAT ME TILL I CUM."

She was sucking my cock for all it was worth. From stroking it, to swallowing it, to drooling on it, even tonguing the head and rubbing my cock and balls with all the saliva and pre-cum. She was completely engulfing my rod in every way she could possibly think of.

"Oh your cock tastes so fuckin good going down my throat."

"Yes Angie, suck that cock, you are so fuckin incredible. Yes, swallow that cock. Please swallow my cum when I dump it down your throat, baby."

Her hips were starting to move and swirl. I could sense her mounting an orgasm. I could feel she was going to have an unbelievably intense, possibly escalating to a multiple orgasm.

"UH, UH, UH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK I'M GONNA CUM SOON, YES, YES, YES." She says.

I could feel my balls tightening, an orgasm building inside my scrotum. My balls started to throb. This was the most mind-blowing cock sucking I have ever received in my life.

I am going to dump my load right down your throat, yes fuck, yes fuck.

We just kept sucking and eat each other to what seemed like hours. I shoved my left index finger up her pussy, and my right thumb up her ass. She squealed and her orgasm over took her and her body started to tremble. She writhed and squirmed baring her mound down on my face, pounding her mouth and throat down on my cock. She was screaming as her sounds were muffled into my cock.

I was on the verge of a massive ejaculation; my scrotum was so tight it felt like they receded so far into my body they seemed to vanish. All of a sudden at the peak of her orgasm, as she was shuttering violently wailing on my cock I exploded down her throat to what seemed like an endless flow of cum. I could feel her gulping and gulping trying to swallow it all. In the meantime, I just kept devouring her pussy ramming my fingers in and out of her deep and hard. We seemed to have cum for what seemed like hours. We both slowed to a simmer and eventually stopped after about 5 minutes.

We panted and moaned for a few minutes more than she rolled off me on to her back and turned around an said, "fuckin shit, that was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my life, probably the most intense I might ever experience."

I said, "The week is not over yet sweety, tonight is the first if you are so inclined to enjoy this again. Besides who said we are done for tonight." I said.

"Well after that load I wasn't sure you had any more cum for me. I have never swallowed so many times in my life for anything never mind that much fuckin cum, I feel like I swallowed a gallon." She said with a chuckled.

"Oh there's more where that came from sweety, you have more holes to fill."

"Oh fuck yes, your turning me on again."

I get up and roll on top of her lying my full weight on her, placing my right leg between hers resting my thigh on her mound and my flaxen cock on her thigh. I kiss her deeply exploring her mouth with my tongue, tasting my cum which she seemed to have savored some in her mouth.

As I drew my mouth from her I asked, "What are you saving that cum for?"

"I am thoroughly enjoying the taste, it is so yummy. Besides, I was not sure I was going to get any more." She said and grinned more broadly.

"You definitely are an excellent cock sucker, the way you swallowed my cock to the base and coated my cock and balls with saliva was incredible. You also definitely have an intensely wet pussy. You're not quite a squirter but you did flood my face with an awesome sweet essence."

So she says, "It's not all me, you do have a mighty mean cock there, besides the fuckin awesome tongue and incredible knowledge of how to use it, I hope I get the opportunity to feel your cock in my pussy, pounding me deep and hard."

"Patients sweety, all comes to those who wait." I said with a very broad grin.

We cuddled up on the pillows and under the covers, we lied side by side spooning with my cock nestled in her ass crack, my left hand under her cupping her right breast and my right hand snuggled between her pussy lips pacifying its warmth and moisture. We both faded off to a satisfying sleep.

Around 5:00 am, I woke with the desire to use the bathroom. I looked at Angie to see if she was awake, and I could see she was pleasantly sleeping what seemed very soundly. We were still in the position we fell asleep in; so I slid my arms from around her and made off to the bathroom. I closed the door tight behind me and flipped on the light. I stared into the mirror. Thinking to myself, hmmm what a fuckin night. At my age, I have been with more than my share of woman but this hot young girl was so fuckin incredible. How she used her mouth on my cock and the taste of her pussy. It was just unexplainably hot. I felt my cock starting to stir. Therefore, I went to relieve myself. After washing my hands, I quietly stepped out and gingerly slid into the bed. As I tried to re-wrap my arms around her but she rolled over on top of me and locked lips with me. I felt her hands roaming my body as we kissed. This was a long passionate kiss lasted almost a minute. Her hands continued to roam down my chest, over my stomach down to my cock that was steadily hardening. As our lips broke, her hand was around my mostly erect cock.

"I need you inside me; I need you inside me now." She said with an aroused tone.

She then proceeded to place my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was most definitely wet. Without a moment's pause she slid my cock all the way inside her pussy.

She let out a shimmering gasp, the sighed and said, "Oh yes I love your cock it fills me so fuckin good. I love how deep it goes."

She is not moving just keeping herself completely impaled on my cock, each of us enjoying the others warmth. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock, as I am sure she could feel my cock throbbing and twitching inside her tight warm pussy. It felt so, so amazing. Neither of us wanted to move. The sensation was indescribable. Finally, she started to slowly stroke up and down. I was amazed how wet her pussy really was. I could feel her juices slowly dripping down my cock as she stroked.

She was moaning deeply from down inside her. After about fifteen minutes of this slow breathtaking motion, I could feel her pace increasing. Therefore, I started moving my hips, meeting her stroke for stroke. Every stroke of her pussy going from tip to base of my cock. The throbbing and pulsing of my cock; and contracting of her kegel muscles increasing, as her panting increased.

"Oh fuck your cock feels so fuckin good inside my pussy, oh yes fuck me, fuck me good", she says in between pants.

"Your fuckin pussy feels so good around my cock." I exclaim.

She sits up and leans back placing her hands on my thighs; using her legs and hands she continues to pump my cock. I look down and see my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, stretching and adulterating her opening. She's moaning and writhing.

Angie is now pounding up and down on my cock.

"OH Bobby, Yes Fuck Me, Fuck My Pussy, Oh Fuckin Yes, Stretch My Pussy with That Big Cock of Yours."

As she pounds deep and hard on my erection, I meet each and every thrust feeling my balls slapping against her ass. She occasionally stops and grinds her pussy down deep and hard. I could feel my balls starting to tighten.

She exclaims, "FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM YES POUND MY PUSSY, MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR COCK. FUCK ME BOBBY FUCK ME DEEP AND HARD. YES, YES, YES I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING."

Her pussy contracts and milks at my cock, I can feel my orgasm starting to build, my cock is just completely engorged; I can feel her juices running down my cock as she came hard, real hard. I continue to hump her pussy, gradually slowing. Angie puts her hands on my chest and graciously lies down on me stroking ever so slowly.

Her breathing eases and she says, "Holy shit I can't believe that, I came so fuckin hard. That was so intense." As she still keeps stroking my very hard cock. "But you haven't cum yet. Let me suck your cock, better yet I want you to fuck my mouth."

She gets up and lies down with her head hanging off the end of the bed. I get up, slide off the bed, and position myself in front of her; I angle my cock into her mouth and I slowly start to pump my cock head in and out of her mouth. The feeling is so awesome. I reach down and fondle her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples and the flesh of her breast I go back and forth from breast to breast. My cock goes deeper and deeper at every stroke. Soon the whole length of my cock is penetrating to the depths of her throat. She leans her head back as far as she could at my balls slap against her nose. I lie forward and place my face between her pussy lips and reach down and grasp her face and thrust my hips fucking her face. I could hear her moaning louder and louder and we go at it.

"Oh fuck yes this feels so fucking good." I mumble into her pussy.

She starts to hum as I continue to fuck her mouth, which is so intense that it brings me over the edge and I start to dump load after load down her throat."

"URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I'm fuckin cummmmmmmmmmminggggggggggg, yes eat my cum baby, yes eat it all. Swallow my fucking load." I blurt out as I turn my head continuing to pump her mouth hard and deep as if it was her pussy.

My pace begins to slow as the last of my cum is drained out of my cock as she sucks hard. I withdraw my cock from her mouth as she reaches up and places one hand on my ass cheek preventing my from pulling too far away, with the other hand she takes hold of my cock and proceeds to suck and lick my cock clean of all of her saliva and my cum. She releases me, I crawl up on to the bed, and we both slide back under the covers. I hold her in my arms again and we slowly drift back off to sleep.

10:45 am comes and I slowly awaken, she is no longer in bed with me but I can hear the shower running. I lie there a few moments relishing the previous night and this morning's sexual adventure. I cannot believe how incredible Angie is. If she were not my daughter's best friend, I would ask her to spend every day with me. I feel my cock stir slightly and realize I should take a shower too, I really don't want to wash her love off me, but I don't want to smell like pussy when we go see Kelly later. I was hoping Angie was almost done because I really had to pee. Then I thought again and said she is in the shower I could just go in and relieve myself and she may not notice.

So I get up and slip into the bathroom and take care of business, just as I am almost done I hear her say, "Are you gonna take a shower this morning?"

So I say, "Of course as soon as you are done."

"Well why don't you just hop on in and I could wash your balls for you, Er, I mean your back." She says with a chuckle.

I turn and look at her and say, "haven't you had enough yet, besides tonight will come before you know it."

"Fuck no I haven't had enough of that beautiful cock of yours. If you could cum a gallon of cum for me, I would ask you to full my stomach with it. And as far as tonight well lets say I intend on fucking you every morning when we get up and every night I intend on making my night cap a cum cocktail." She says.

"You are making me hard just listening to you"

"Well come on in and share that hard cock with me."

I step forward and she opens the door for me as I step in she immediately grabs my cock in her hand, and states, "Yes I can't even wait till you are completely in the shower, I just want your cock."

She rubs it, reaches up, and kisses me, she said, "I am afraid I might be falling in love with you or maybe your cock, then again it might be both."

"I do feel the same but Kelly would kill us if she ever found out, I am afraid after this week this might have to end. Let's just enjoy what we have right now and this week while we can OK." I said to her.

"Ok well then I would like to suck you off again, as a pre-breakfast meal then let's wash up and go down and get some real food."

"Don't let me stop you sweetie, suck away." I say.

She goes down in a squatting position and takes my cock into her left hand and engulfs the head and starts to suck on it ever so softly, I can see her right hand going down and she starts to rub her pussy. Her hand strokes my cock along with her mouth up and down the shaft she sucks. The warm water she cascading down my back, along my ass crack and warmly running off my balls.

I could feel myself throbbing in her mouth as she caresses my shaft and head with her mouth. It penetrates her mouth as she plunges my cock deeper with every stroke. I close my eyes and lean my head back. My hands clutch her head on either side guiding her as she sucks me. I glance down at her and see her rubbing her pussy as my cock goes in and out of her mouth. Her hand is flying feverishly in a blur. I am getting closer and closer to Cumming. I can feel my balls tightening; pulling closer into my body. I can tell she is getting closer to orgasm, and I am hoping we could accomplish simultaneous combustion.

I feel myself getting real close and exclaim, "I'm gonna cum soon sweetie, cum with me. Shit it feels so fuckin good. Yes, Yes cum with me fuck yes." I feel an intense explosion and I flood her mouth with wads of cum. This brings her over the edge and I can hear her orgasming around my cock. I look down and she has two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy as her thumb feverishly stimulates her clit. I lose control, clamp my hands around her head, and pound my cock down her throat as she drains every drop of cum from me. My cock slides out of her mouth and my knees weakened give out on me and I ease down on my knees we embrace in a kiss and hold each other till her orgasm fades away.

I lift my face and say, "Let's wash up and get dressed sweetie."

We are soon dressed and ready to go down and have some breakfast in the lobby, when Angie comes up to me and hugs me and says, "Bobby maybe if I am a very good girl today can I ask you for a special treat tonight."

"A special treat, now what might that be?" I reply.

"Oh if you say yes you will find out tonight. Just something I always wanted to try. Hmmm the thought of it is turning me on so much I just want to swallow your whole cock right now." As she grasps my cock through my pants.

*****

After breakfast we just, head out and drive around a bit since Kelly doesn't get out until 2:00ish. So we just do some site seeing and talking. Around 1:45, Angie gets a text message from Kelly telling us she is starving and she is out of class. So Angie tells her we are on our way. We arrive at the dorm and pick up Kelly. We head out to get some food at the local eatery. Afterwards we hit a movie then the local department store to get some stuff for Kelly.

We are walking around looking at clothes, I look at my watch, and it is about 10:30 pm

So I say, "it getting late I know you girls want to shop till you drop and I would love to let you but you have a few more days and school is done."

Kelly and Angie both sigh and gripe simultaneously, "BUT, BUT, BUT."

"But nothing, school is so very important. You girls could have fun another time."

They both start to walk off and Angie is just a few steps behind Kelly and she turns and mouths some words. Although I can't read lips I absolutely know that she said. "you just want to fuck my brains out"

I just turn my head when she looks away and feel a huge grin spread across my face. We drop off Kelly and head back to the hotel.

As we drive Angie looks at me and says, "I know Kelly has another test tomorrow but I just think you just really want to fuck the shit out of me, as I want to feel your balls slap frantically against my shit hole as you bury your entire eight inches deep in my pussy."

I reach over and slide my hand between her legs and gently rub her pussy. She closes her eyes lyes her head back and moans softly.

"Mmmmmm that feels so good, I can't wait to get back to the hotel"

I say, "I just want to bury my face between your legs and eat you till you can't cum any more, till you are begging me that you don't want any more orgasms."

Angie says, "You have got me so hot, Can you hurry please"

When we got back to the hotel, we got out of the car and into the building and up the elevator, her hands were all over me rubbing my cock and balls through my pants. It was like she just couldn't get enough of me. We made it up to the hotel room and she just couldn't get her clothes off fast enough, then she started ripping at mine. I had to calm her down just a bit by pulling her into my arms and kissing her passionately. She just melted into my arms and I grasped her small frame, lifted her up, and whisked her off to the bed. As I laid her down, I removed the last garment she was still wearing, her panties. I dropped them on the floor, removed the rest of my clothing, and laid my full body weight on top of her. We kissed darting our tongue in and out of each other's mouths, our hands roamed everywhere.

She grabbed my ass and said, "I want to feel your cock buried deep inside of me, I want to feel your balls slapping up against my ass".

"Your gonna feel more than my balls slapping up against your ass tonight".

She grinned widely and I glided down her body and buried my tongue between her pussy lips. She moaned and writhed as my tongue worked its magic driving her totally nuts as her orgasm was just about upon her, I lifted my face, and with my hand, I spanked her pussy three or four-time and scolded her, "NO CUMMING FOR YOU YET".

"OH OH fuck please let me cum please, please let me cum"

"When I'm ready to let you cum you'll cum and when you do it will be utmost intense".

I climb back up her body and with it I bring her legs up and pin her knees to the bed right next to her head. I begin to rub the head of my cock at her pussy entrance pushing the tip in a little and then pulling it back out. She begs me to stop teasing her and fuck her brains out but I tell her, her time will come and it will be well worth the torture. As I enter her pussy inch by inch, I feel her body shudder and twitch. Just as my balls encounter her anal rim she grasps my ass with her hands and pulls me in very hard.

"Oh fuck your cock feels so good inside my pussy, please give me a fuckin I'll never forget."

"Oh baby when I am done I hope you don't have a hard time walkin tomorrow." I said.

"Oh I hope I do, and then I know I got a good fuckin tonight."

As I slowly increase the speed and force of my thrust, we both as moaning and I tell her that she not dare cum without telling me. At this point, I am pounding away at her little tight pussy, as we are both expressing ourselves she says, "Fuck my pussy with your big fat cock" and simultaneously I say, "Your pussy feels so wet and hot around my cock."

We are going at it for about a half hour in many different positions, when I roll her over on to her stomach and lay my full weight on her and fill her pussy to the hilt, I pick my self up and place one hand on the center of her back pinning her down. As I fuck her hard, I rub her asshole with my thumb. I can hear her moan with pleasure. This is when I decide it is time to fuck her up her ass.