Angie's Forbidden Sexual Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pump at her pussy, I continue to rub her ass with my thumb and gently ease it in; she continues to moan the deeper my thumb penetrates her ass. Finally, my thumb is completely embedded in her ass and I am rotating it back and forth plunging it in and out. She is writhing about as I fill both her holes, she finally unexpectedly exclaims, "Oh fuck YES it feels so good, fuck my pussy... finger my ass, fuck yes fuck my holes YES, YES, YES fuck me. Oh yes I'm gonna cum bobby yes fuck me."

As I hear her words I pull both my cock and finger out of her, flip her over and spank her pussy real hard, and I shout, "Fuck no you're not gonna cum yet bitch, you cum when I tell you to."

I could tell her orgasm was on the brink but I brought it down right away. I could tell she was so disappointed at me but just as I knew, her orgasm was gone. I flipped her back over and shoved my middle finger to the knuckle up her ass. I pulled it out, spread her ass cheeks, and started giving her a rim job, licking all around her ass down around her pussy and back up fingering her ass.

I moved up and rubbed my cock on her very wet pussy getting her juices on my cock. I then placed my hand back in the center of her upper back, pinning her to the bed again but this time I started pushing my cock up her ass.

She started protesting exclaiming she never did that before, "Please No I never took it up the ass before, I don't think that monster can fit up my ass."

"Just relax your self and your ass and I will take it easy and the pain will pass quickly"

I continued to push my cock inch by inch up her ass. She continued to struggle under my hand, but she and I knew she could not move; nonetheless, she still tried protesting my penetration. When I got my cock two-thirds in I stopped and let her rectum acclimate to my cock.

I could tell her ass was loosening up, but the contractions her ass was having did not let up. After a minute, I gave it one last push and my balls slapped her pussy. I was completely embedded in her ass. I laid my full weight on her, slid one hand under her chest, and massaged her tits, and the other hand I slid under her pussy and gently rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck that thing is huge in my ass; it feels like its splitting me in two. Fuck that hurts but it feels so fuckin good, please don't move yet, I just want to enjoy this feeling. I'm glad you took my anal virginity. The feel of it expanding my rectum, my anal canal... its so fuckin intense"

I could tell her body was accepting my cock, and my control. The grip on my cock was not so vise like and her nails were no longer clawing at my hips.

"Your ass is so tight around my cock it feels like it might pop in your ass." I say with a tad sarcasm.

After a few minutes of kissing her neck, and she turned her head and our tongue lashed at each other, I started pumping her ass slowly, only using and inch at a time. A few minutes later, I was humping her slowly but humping tip to base. Gosh, it felt so fuckin good. Her ass was milking the fuck out of my cock.

I must have fucked her ass rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples for about twenty minutes to a half hour. Finally, I decided it was time for her to cum. I started to really pound at her ass hard and concentrated on her clit, I could tell her orgasm was building.

"Fuck Yes, Fuck Yes ram that cock up my ass oh fuckin yes, give it to me."

"Do you want me to cum up your ass or do you..." she cut me off.

She yelled, "FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR FUCKIN CUM, DUMP YOU LOAD DEEP IN ME, FUCK THIS FEEL SO FUCKIN GOOD."

I just keep humping the hell out of her ass when she says, "I'm gonna cum fuck yes, I'm gonna cum. PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

As I feel her body start to shutter and shake; as her orgasm over takes her, I feel myself explode deep in her bowels pumping load after load. My orgasm has never been so intense, as her ass milks me for all of the cum in my balls.

Our orgasms lasted what felt like forever.

"Holy shit, it feels like you dumped a gallon up my ass," she pants to me.

"With an orgasm that strong, I felt like I dumped a gallon of cum in your ass. I don't think I ever came that hard in my life. You ass is so tight, and the way you milked my cock, your fuckin amazing Angie."

I lifted myself up on to my hands with my knees on the bed and grabbed her ass cheek and pulled it open, I slowly started pulling my cock out and she protests, "Please don't take it out yet, it feels so fuckin good bobby I just love the feeling of your cock in me it hurts so, so, so good."

"Oh I'm not taking it out, I just want to see how stretched out your sweet little ass. Oh it's going back in again sweetheart."

I pick my self to my knees and with both hands I spread her ass, just as my cock was just about to pop out I place my thumbs on it and support it so as I can slide it back in. I see cum bubbling up out of her ass, I reach down with my left thumb and scoop some cum up. I push my cock back into her ass and lay forward back on top of her pinning her down. I offer my thumb with a glob of cum from her ass. She greedily engulfs it moaning and cooing. I start to slowly pumping back in and out of her puckered ass. It slid so easily in and out now that it was stretched and there was plenty of cum as lubrication. We just laid there and played tenderly and endless. Eventually falling a sleep on our sides with my cock imbedded deep in her ass.

The next morning I woke early, I knew this was Kelly's last exam day and we would be going home. Her test was at ll:30 am and she was to call me when she was finished. We were to go help her finish packing. I didn't want it to end but, all good things have to come to an end and it's the same with this wonderful hot little girl. I laid there with her in my arms breathing in her scent. My cock was no longer in her ass but it was hard and between her legs. Her hand was behind her holding on to my ass. My hands were on her breasts, I gently started rubbing her nipples feeling them becoming erect in my hands. She stirred slightly when I moved my hand to her pussy, cupping its warmth. I tenderly slide my finger between her lips and feel her morning moistness. I don't move trying not to wake her yet but she feels so smooth and sexy I can't help but enjoy her sensuality. After about a half hour of my enjoyment. I could tell she is waking. Her hand slides from my ass to between us engulfing my balls, her other hand slides between her legs and pushes my cock between her lips and she purrs. "Mmmmm that feels so good, so right, where it belongs. I have had such a good time this week and I don't want it to end." She says to me.

"I wish it didn't have to end either but..." as I trail off.

"Maybe if we tell Kelly she might not mind."

So I say, "No I really don't think she will take it well but let's make this morning a time to remember" as I push forward with my hips and my cock slides gently but effortlessly back into her pussy. We fucked and fucked in every position and hole for the rest of the morning.

Finally, about 1:15 pm, my phone rings and its Kelly telling us she is out and she is packing. I told her we would be just left the hotel and we would be there very shortly. When we got there she was almost packed, we loaded it all in the car and hit the road. It was a long trip home with Angie in the middle and Kelly riding the window seat. Angie trying to get cheap feels all the way home. I was behaving myself with a lot of effort. There is always next fall when Kelly has to go back to school. Well, only time will tell if we could sneak some in between now and then.

The end...

Please leave comments if you liked it or NOT, I am not a professional writer so be easy on me. I tried to spell check my work before I posted it. Nevertheless, do let me know if I should write a sequel. I am also in process of writing a "first time" story and I will get it out as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.