Angie's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

We all fucked and sucked for the rest of the weekend, and I left her butt alone...until Sunday night. She never put a stitch of clothing on, and of course we never complained. I ordered pizza again, and the same guy arrived at our door thirty minutes later. Angie opened the door wide, and the poor guy almost dropped our pizza staring at Angie's naked body.

"You can put the pizza on the table." Angie said as she closed the door behind him. This time, Joe and I sat on the couch smiling as Angie continued the game. Our delivery guy turned around after setting the box down to find himself trapped with two extremely large tits in front of him and a chair directly behind him.

"The last time you were here, you left before I could give you a tip." She said as she gently pushed his chest back. It was a soft push, but enough to throw him off balance, as he plopped back into the chair behind him.

"My guys over there told me what kind of tip I should give you." she whispered as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. "They suggested I give you the tip of my tongue across the tip of your cock." she cooed as she ran her hands up the front of his legs. "Would you like that? Or do you have to leave?" she said as she squeezed his cock.

"N...no, you guys are my last delivery of the night." he said as he looked at us nervously.

Angie wasted no time in getting his cock out and into her warm mouth. I told Angie earlier that she didn't have to swallow his cum, and could finish him with a hand job if she chose. As soon as he was hard and wet with her spit, she wrapped her hand around him and began stroking him. As soon as he started to dry out, she would lean over and slobber on him as she worked her tongue all over his shaft and balls.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she would ask as she pumped her fist up and down.

"Yeah!" was all he could spit out.

"When? I want you to cum!" she panted.

"In just a couple of seconds!" he managed to moan.

With that warning, Angie gave me a quick wink, and engulfed his cock with her mouth, slurping loudly. He kicked both his legs straight out and groaned loudly as he pumped his salty load onto Angie's thick tongue. She didn't come up for air until she sucked every drop of sperm out of him.

"Oh man!" was all he could say as he tucked his flaccid cock back into his pants. "The pizza is on me!" he said as he shuffled towards the front door.

"Thanks!" Angie said with a grin.

"No, thank you!" he said as he shut the door behind him.

We polished off the pizza and the rest of the beer, and of course, Angie was feeling no pain.

"Tim, I need to be fucked!" she said. It was understandable as we had been playing with her all evening, and she was very horny. And of course, so were we. I told her to warm up the bed and I would be right in. She staggered off towards the bedroom and I turned to Joe.

"I have a plan..."

This would be the last night with Joe as he had to leave in the morning, so I wanted him to have something to remember, as if he would forget the rest of this weekend. I entered our room to find Angie passed out on our bed. I planted kisses all over her body, and she was fully awake by the time I had worked a couple of fingers in her pussy. I would alternate with two fingers in her pussy, then one in her butt. It was driving her crazy.

"Please fuck me!" she whispered.

"Ahh...which hole should I fuck first?" I pondered out loud.

"I don't care! I just need a cock inside me!" she said. With that, I shoved two fingers up her ass while I gently squeezed her clit with my other hand. She shook violently as the first orgasm swept through her.

"I still need a cock!" she screamed. I pulled her on top of me, her pussy just an inch above my hard cock. As she lay there, I reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby lotion I had placed by the pillow earlier, and squirted some down her crack. She tried to inch her way down my body to get my cock inside of her, but I held her butt cheeks so she couldn't move. as she protested and wiggled, I whispered in her ear.

"Do you want my cock?" I asked.

"You know I do!"

"Do you know Joe is standing at the foot of our bed?"

"Do I get him next?"

"How about at the same time?"

"Uhh...I'm not sure..."

"It's both or neither." I teased. "All you have to do is reach back and spread your cute butt cheeks wide apart."

She didn't respond, for a second I thought she had fallen asleep again, but slowly her hands crept down her sides and peeled her beautiful globes apart. I felt the bed sag as Joe climbed on, and I spread my legs, taking Angie's with them. She inhaled sharply as Joe's head disappeared into the darkness. He stayed very still, allowing her to accept his girth before proceeding. I raised my hips enough to push two inches of my cock into her hungry pussy.

"Oh you bastard!" she screamed softly as her pussy ached for more of my cock. We all knew the ball was now in her court. If she wanted more of me, all she had to do was push back, but that would mean getting more of Joe too. She placed her hands back on my chest in order to push herself up. As she lifted her torso from my body, she took one more deep breath and shot backwards, impaling herself twice. Her short scream turned to a groan, then to a moan as she began humping both cocks. Her tightness caused Joe to cum almost immediately, but within seconds, he was back to pumping, his warm semen lubricating her vise like sleeve. I just laid there, hoping to last a bit longer as Angie came long and hard. She was cumming so hard, it felt like she was peeing all over me, as I felt Joe's hard cock sliding back and forth only a fraction of an inch away.

With a final grunt, Joe deposited another healthy load deep in Angie's bowels, and pulled out with a soft pop. He got off the bed and signaled to me that he was going to his room for the night, and I waved to him. Angie sensed that I hadn't cum yet, and slithered down the bed taking my cock into her mouth.

"Wow, did I make this mess?" she asked as licked me like a lollipop.

"Yeah, you came pretty hard back there. How's your butt doing?"

"It's very sore. I can't believe you made me do that...thank you!"

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

No words were necessary as she scooted around and straddled my face, her lips never leaving my cock. As I spread her cheeks apart, a drop of pearly fluid oozed out, and landed on my tongue. I guess all the sex must have drained his balls, I figured there would be a lot more cum than this. I spoke too soon as I pushed my tongue up inside her. A torrent of cum squirted forcefully into my mouth, causing me to choke. She sat up to see if I was OK, but that only forced more cum out of her rectum. Man, where did Joe get all this cum? I recovered quickly and resumed my clean up efforts, as she laid back down and finished what she had started.

The next morning, Joe was up before us, packing his overnight bag.

"Well Joe, it's been great seeing you again, but I have to head off for work." I said as I reached my hand out. He grabbed my hand, but rather than shake it, he pulled me towards him and hugged me.

"Thanks Tim, this weekend was fantastic!"

I turned to Angie, "You don't mind taking Joe to the airport, do you?"

"Not at all!" she said with a grin, as she walked me to the door. "Should I get dressed first?" she teased.

"Only if you want to." I winked. As I kissed her good-bye, I whispered in her ear. "His plane leaves in three hours, that gives you about two hours to say good-bye, then you can get dressed."

"Tim, I love you!"

"Angie, I love you too!"

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers
12