All Comments on 'Animal Instincts Ch. 03'

by Keme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
great

love your series cant wait for next chapter

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter alot. I think the way you split it up worked well and was clear. Do you think you could use the need for Skye to be told what is going on as a chance to explain more about what a familiar is and how the relate to their people. I've heard it many times and have an idea but I'd like to see it clarified, especially for those who never saw it used. I liked seeing these guys who are so high-powered being thrown off by the girls.

How old are the guys? I like how Sky ends up being one of them and am interested in how she never knew (obviously the necklace has something to do with it) and why he couldn't sense it. Are her parents alive?

I'd also like you to go into more about the pack...how big is it, is the manor somewhere so they can change and run often, do they change anytime or just on a full-moon (I know you're trying to switch things up a bit)...more stuff like that. Also, are these women the mates to these guys and if so would they have snesed it?

Also, I re-read the last chapter since it had been a while since I'd read the story and I was wondering if you'll ever do a story for Chloe and Ethan (I think that was the brother who was concerned about her when Myles carried her out of the club)?

looking foward to more

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 13 years ago
Intrigued...

I must say that I am enjoying this story immensely. It's very "Golden Compass" for adults, and I like the characters. I didn't have any problems with the POV, though there were times when a space break wasn't necessary to introduce a change, and the change in character was evident in the mentioning of the then-speaking character's name. Those space breaks put a distracting break in the middle of a continuing scene, but it was otherwise easy to read. Only one name mix-up in this one... You had Skye come back to the table in the cafe, with the platter of croissants... Good job, overall, and I look forward to the next installment.

~Caramel

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This is clearer than the last chapter

but there are still a lot of characters and I'm still trying to get them and their relationships to each other straight. I'd prefer a little more focus on each couple rather than trying to advance all three storylines at the same time. I like the characters though, and I'm interested in what happens to them next.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

@ cannd we know skye's mother is dead, she passed away from breast cancer, it's all explained in the prologue.

i am intrigued how it's possible skye didn't know what she is, what the meaning is of why she was "held back" and/or deprived of her true form.

i like that each has their "animal" physical with them too, it's diifferent.

i had no issues with the POV in the last chapter, now i found it only a bit distracting being "pointed" that there was a change. the scene changes are nicely divided, but for the POV starting a new paragraph should be enough together with a clear indication it's another person talking/doing things.

so where is chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I love your writing, it's been awesome so far and i'm looking forward to reading more! please write more soon i'm sitting on the edge of my seat about what's going to happen next. This is a great beginning and i love the three different relationship aspect. Please enter more soon this is fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love what you have so far!!!!

When is the next chapter coming out??????

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
LOVE IT

i absolutly loved it so far cant wait till you write some more please write the next one SOON i cant wait

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 13 years ago

Keme, you certainly succeeded in in your aim of taking this story in a new direction and what a truly delightful tangent it is. I will happily follow this story into whatever uncharted territory you want to take it in to. I love the familiars and can't wait to discover more about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous