All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 01'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Fantastic Start

I'm hooked. In one page you've managed to leave me with more questions than answers. I can't wait for the next chapter. So please start writing, if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i agree with Miz T you have made a great start and i hope to see more chapters in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Start

This looks to be a good start to a series, hope the next chapter is as interesting. Well done :)

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
wow

this is very well done. although i like this relationship already, i do hope there is a man under somewhere.! kudos.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

great start...can't wait to see when he'll change back to his human form. looking forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great beginning

can't wait for the next chapter! well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

NICELY DONE..WHILE I DO READ SOME NON-HUMAN STORIES.. THERE ARE VERY FEW OF THEM, THAT LEAVE ME WANING MORE..YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WHAT MAKES A GOOD READ...THAT BEING YOUR SUBMISSION IS;VERY INTERESTING, ITS VERY ENTERTAINING,& IT LEAVES ONE WANTING TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORKS..THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US.. JOE

CaseybearCaseybearover 13 years ago
really good star

cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Interesting, but watch your verb tense...

I liked this, but you kept jumping between present and past tense. "She mumbles" and "he looked" should be either she mumbles, he looks or she mumbled, he looked. It's like that all the way through, pretty awkward the way it reads right now. The concept is good, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start!

Just started reading your stories. I really enjoyed ch. 01.

heather88williamsheather88williamsabout 11 years ago
wow :)

I recently spent two days reading all of your stories and I must say that they are the BEST ones I have read in a long time. Once I started it was like I couldn't stop. It held me captivated right up until the end. You really make your characters come alive and I can hardly wait to see what comes next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So this is a nice surprise

I started reading your stories the beginning of last year as you posted but I didn't know you had a few before, so I thought I'd start with your earliest. Liked the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the interaction between the lady and Emmett

I'm guessing they'll be mates because they seem to communicate with each other so well, despite one speaking English and the other (I'm assuming a werewolf) only communicating by whining, grunting, yelping, huffing, and licking - and of course his eyes - which after all, are the window to the soul. I think I'll enjoy this series greatly.

KemMyst, you do an excellent job bring Emmett to life - his behavior reminds me of a teenage puppy, madly in love, following the woman of his desire.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a start

This is a great start to a wonderful love story. I can tell. The way the two person POV is a little confusing but the two characters are pretty developed in just this chapter. I can already tell that the dog is sentient and has had a tough life. The woman has a sweet caring heart and must be alone. I will have to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic start!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous