All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 05'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

great chapter but what a place to stop please post the next chapter soon as possible

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
Lol

person below me is funny. What a place to stop at

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
finally

gosh, ronnie is such a loser! doen lyssa have a job? she never goes anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Chapter

Nice to see your posting, I enjoyed the development of the story and cant wait for the next installment. Poor Emmett all he wants to do is love her!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
The Reveal

Well you certainly spaced things up. I don't think it will take Lyssa long to accept the truth about Emmitt. It's what follows that has me interested. What will she think of things like pack life? Will she understand that Emmitt has an Alpha he must answer to? And what will she say when Emmitt tells her he must leave the area now that the other Pack is aware of his presence. And What of Ronnie? oh wait, I don't think he is going to be a problem for long!

Please Continue

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
This chapter up the stakes for the story

This was a wonderful chapter but damn the cliffhanger I can't wait to see what happens next. Not your typical werewolf story but a good one nonetheless. So many pieces of the puzzles to reveal I can't wait until the up and coming chapters. The length was great, the pace was good and the plot thickens. So high stars all around, but just remember to watch out for your transitions when you switch scenes but other than that great job

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Mmm!

While I really enjoy this story I was getting pretty tired of the let's keep pretending he is my pet dog bit, it went on way to long she should have excepted it as soon as she saw the cell phone in the hall to know it was real. It would have been better if when the stupid EX-boyfriend showed up again. Em in his human form walked up behind her and told Ronnie to piss of as she is taken.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

My big question...how did she give him the right name?

I liked the new chapter. I am glad that you let it develop a bit and didn't make it too short. You widened the story by bringing another pack into it. As for him finally revealing himself, she knows it's true but won't accept it. I'm a little surprised that she wouldn't ask for more proof. How could you just stick your head in the sand and not want to know the truth...shocking or not. I guess she was in shock.

And how could Ronnie best him? Come on! He's a werewolf...shouldn't he be tougher than a drunk human? He didn't fall down when she kicked him in the balls twice. i hope despite an injury he bests Ronnie. It wouldn't be realistic if he didn't. Though a war injury would be an easy way to get a woman's attention. Give us a new chapter soon please!

I hope you'll introduce us to the pack at some point and take the story beyond just the two of them. You have alot to work with

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Awesome

What a place to leave it. Please post the next chapter real soon.

Happy New Year 2011

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

Really enjoying it, although you tend to end your chapters abruptly. Please update soon!

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
More

I'm really enjoying this story. More please ASAP!!!

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDabout 13 years ago

AHHH Ronnie's a scary mother effer! Get him Emmett!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is it sad that I am so enthralled with your story i can't go to sleep until i finish it? You have done a marvelous job dear author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*silent scream*

"She hears a crunch as Emmett is knocked sideways."

Me: NOT THE DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( T^T)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked how Emmett revealed himself to Lyssa

Unlike Ronnie, he was careful, considerate, and cared about her feelings - switching back to wolf form because she's more comfortable with him in that form. But I also knew Ronnie wasn't going to leave well enough alone. Coming back drunk, with a crowbar - he's insane! Lyssa needs to get a restraining order against him. And just when Emmett was healed, he gets injured again - poor Emmett.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous