Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie breathed slowly; she was near hyperventilation just a moment ago. Her mind was racing trying to think about everything her kid would need from now on.

"Julie!" Catherine said with a hand over her belly. "I know you are already planning our daughter's college, but you have to slow down! I am pregnant right now! Let's enjoy it and then think about her college."

Julie approached Catherine and put a hand over her belly. Then they kissed passionately.

"By the way..." Catherine continued, grinning. "You do know that I am pregnant of triplets, right?"

Julie fainted again.

"Catherine! Don't do that to her!" Carla said, smiling.

"I had to do that. I should have recorded it." Catherine said.

"Yes, I know! But do you know that multiple pregnancies on tigresses are common, right?"

"So there is a chance of me delivering a small army?"

"Let's wait until we can do an ultrasound exam. Then we will know for sure."

"Ok."

They woke up Julie again and told her everything. She was relieved that it was just a joke.

"You could have killed me with that story, you know?"

"Calm down! We will be fine no matter how many kids we have!" Catherine said.

"Do you know how much time will be her pregnancy?" Julie asked Carla.

"Up until now, there is some controversy. It seems that the pregnancies are being carried normally on thirty six weeks. But there are cases of some species of hybrids that have short pregnancy times that can deliver in less time."

"Is there any cases of big cats pregnancy?" Catherine asked.

"I didn't find any until now. If I were to estimate, I think that a time span of five to seven months is enough in your case. Did you know that tigresses can deliver after just two to three months?"

"I will faint again! Two months?" Julie asked.

"Calm down. The hybrid women do not take the same time. That's why I estimated on five to seven months. We should document your pregnancy to help forming a data catalog about tigresses' pregnancy." Carla said.

"Ok. We can do that." Catherine said.

From that moment ahead, Julie started to act like a super protective parent. Anywhere Catherine went or anything she wished Julie did for her. Carla monitored her blood pressure and general health. Catherine was annoyed at some times, if she changed her standing position Julie asked her if it was alright. When she needed to go out to buy something, Julie would follow and drive her wherever she wanted to go. If she sneezed, Carla and Julie ran to her side to check if it was alright. A month later, Carla made an appointment to Catherine on the hospital for her first ultrasound exam.

A month later, Saturday, 07h.

Catherine woke up smelling breakfast. She looked around and saw that Julie and Carla were up. She did her morning routine and went to the kitchen. Just a few days after discovering she was pregnant, her morning sickness faded away. At that time in her pregnancy, she was eating more than normal, but not as much as when she was changing. Carla and Julie also were making sure that she ate only what was good for the baby, regardless of she liked it or not.

"Good morning, mommy!" Julie greeted her when she arrived at the kitchen. "We are finishing your breakfast!"

"Good morning. I think you mean you are finishing my baby breakfast, right?" Catherine said, feeling like she was being put aside.

"You need to eat everything that makes the baby healthier." Julie said.

Carla noticed the look on Catherine's eyes.

"Catherine, are you alright?" Carla asked.

"I don't know! You tell me. Do I still exist? You two only see me like a baby container." She was sad.

"Don't be like that. It will be bad for the baby!" Julie said, realizing just a little late what she said.

"You see? I don't exist anymore." Catherine said, starting to cry.

Carla hugged her and calmed her down. Julie also came to her and apologized.

"We are being a little over protective, don't you think?" Julie asked.

"I am sure of that. But I want to be a person again! Not just some baby container." Catherine said, sobbing.

"I will try to change my behavior." Julie said. "I think I got a little carried away because of I am going to be a father."

"Me too. I should know better than that. I am a doctor, after all." Carla said.

"Ok. What do we have for breakfast? Why don't you just put some cat food for me and we go?" Catherine asked.

"Today is a special day, since you are going to do the first exam." Julie said. "We are going to celebrate it all day. We have some bacon and eggs, ham and cheese today."

"No kangaroo meat today? I feel like eating some!" Catherine said, already grinning.

"Where would we get kangaroo meat?" Julie was concerned. "Will the market has some? I could go there after we return from the exam!"

Catherine and Carla laughed a lot and Julie realized that it was just a joke.

"Don't do that again to me!" Julie complained.

They laughed some more and then left to the appointment. At the hospital Carla escorted them to the exam room.

"Now let's begin the exam." Carla said. "Catherine, please lay on the bed."

"Are you going to do the examination?" Catherine asked.

"Of course! I want to see my goddaughter before everyone!" She answered.

Catherine lay on the bed and Carla proceeded with the examination. After some fiddling with the ultrasound machine, she put it on Catherine's belly and the image appeared on the screen.

"That's a good image. Now, I am searching for your womb. That's it. Found it."

The screen showed only what seemed static to Julie and Catherine, but soon they heard some beating sounds.

"Hm! That's interesting! There is more than one heart beat." Carla said.

"What?" Julie asked, flabbergasted. "How many children are there?"

"I have to find them, let's see..." Carla searched and then started to talk. "This is the first one and she is well developed and appears like a two month's old little baby!

"But she is only a month pregnant now! Does this mean that she will deliver the babies on four months?" Julie was concerned.

"We will do this exam each two weeks from now on. And when they are closer to being delivered, then we will do this exam two times a week." Carla said.

"This will ruin my classes' schedule." Catherine said.

"We can arrange for you to do the exams on a fixed day of the week. I think you will be pretty close to deliver when we do the exam two times a week that it's better that you take a medical license by then." Carla said. "I can arrange that to you."

"Thanks Carla. Now, you said about more than one sibling!" Catherine said.

"Yes, I said. The first one is in good shape and here is the second one."

"I don't see a thing on this screen." Julie said.

"I have experience on that." Carla said. "The second baby is healthy too! But there is something strange here."

"What is it?" Catherine asked, concerned.

"Nothing wrong with the babies, but let me search some more." Carla said.

Carla scanned thoroughly Catherine's belly and then released the bomb.

"You are not having triplets!" Carla said. "There are four babies inside you!"

"What?" Julie asked before sitting on a nearby chair. She was almost hyperventilating.

"Four..." Catherine was flabbergasted. "I will have four babies on my first pregnancy!"

"I will be father of a litter! God help me!" Julie said, still stunned.

"Catherine, when there are more than three babies, the pregnancy is risky. I think you will have to get a medical license sooner than expected." Carla said.

"Are you sure about that? After all, tigresses deliver litters of up to seven cubs, as I read."

"But your womb and everything else is almost entirely human. So, for a woman it is very dangerous to deliver four babies in one pregnancy." Carla said. "You are going to have some medical restrictions effective now."

Carla then lectured Catherine about the proper care she should take from that point on. She told Catherine to rest most of the time, preferably on the bed. She should eat a balanced diet and to make the minimum effort possible.

In the following days Carla and Julie spent a lot of time taking care of Catherine. They prepared everything she needed and only allowed her to go to the bathroom alone. Catherine was bothered she was being a burden to them, but Julie remembered her that she did the same for her throughout a year.

A month later.

While the months had passed, Catherine was amazed to see her belly expanding. On her second month of pregnancy she was sporting the equivalent of a six month single human pregnancy belly. She was so happy when she woke up some night and felt her babies kicking her for the first time that she cried the whole night. Later Carla had confirmed that her babies were all healthy and that she was estimating her delivery for two and a half months later.

Another month later.

On her third month, she had a huge belly and was experiencing difficulties to even walk. Her babies were all active and big. Julie had prepared their spare room to the babies, she bought the cribs and Carla was filling it with gifts for them. When she consulted, Carla saw for the first time that all her babies were developing tails.

Two more months later, Thursday, 02h30.

Catherine woke up feeling what she thought was a huge kick on her belly and soon felt her tights wet. The smell she felt was new to her and soon she was calling Carla and Julie.

"Julie! It's time!" Catherine called.

"What do you want, let's sleep some more." Julie replied.

"Julie! The babies are being born right now!" She shouted.

Carla was startled by the sudden shout and soon was standing by Catherine's side. Julie woke up in a hurry and was behind the wheel of their car in less than five minutes with all the bags they kept prepared. Carla helped Julie to put on a dress and they left to the hospital. Julie drove them their safely after being lectured by Catherine about wanting to survive the trip to raise their children.

In the hospital, Carla and Julie entered with Catherine. Her contractions were strong and steady and the delivery was about to happen at any time.

At ten o'clock Julie heard the first cry and meow from her kitten. Catherine was full of joy while feeling her second daughter in her way to the world.

At twelve o'clock she had delivered her four babies and they were put at her side on the bed. She was tired of delivering them, but kept wake enough time to see them crawling over each other and grabbing a nipple each. Catherine slept as soon as she felt her milk flowing to them.

Julie saw her husband and thought that she never had seen a so peaceful and happy person in her life. She saw her babies, they were all tiny, but had small striped fur all over their bodies and small tails that were swishing from side to side. She thought they resembled Catherine and felt a tear run down her face.

Carla saw that moment and took the opportunity to take a picture of the scene. Then she went to Julie and hugged her, also looking at her four godchildren.

The end.

*****

Author's Notes:

This is my second story series on this universe on FM. I am glad some of you had reviewed my stories and wrote your feelings about them. It is my reward to read all the comments you make. Even the more critical reviews are taken into account when I write new stories.

I hope someone writes stories on this universe, so I can enjoy them too.