Anime Robot Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water sloshed about as Jon worked toward climax. Candles sizzled as they were extinguished his actions. Sonico moaned and seized the side of the tub. Even without penetration she was enraptured by the contact he commanded to her curves.

Her flesh bulged between his fingers, as he sandwiched himself deeper. With one final push, a powerful stream rocketed from him and coated her back with his essence.

"Mmmmm!" Sonico snapped her neck back. Her teeth were chattering wildly, and she clutched her boobs as if they would at any moment fly off her body.

Wet candles rolled over the tile. Darkness surrounded them. Apart from the crack of light issuing from the doorway, Jon's eyes needed time to adjust. "You still there? I can't see."

"I am here, Master. I can still see."

"Was that good enough for you? I didn't mean to be so selfish. Your curves are just so wonderful."

"Oh, I had a lovely orgasm."

"How is that possible?"

"I'm programmed for your tendencies. I love what you love."

"You are full of surprises."

She flipped onto her back and nuzzled him. "Thank you."

"I, uh, still can't see. You want to guide me to where I should go next?"

"Well, there is one place you haven't visited. You want to try it out?"

"Sure." He chuckled awkwardly as she kissed his neck and plastered herself into him.

Only sensing her as a shadow, he felt his cock being taken up in a confident grip. She was so strong, so certain.

"You are so impressive, Master. How many more times can you go?"

"I think I've got three or four left in me today."

"You been very consistent in your delivery. So big too!" His veins popped as she held tight to his manhood.

"I shouldn't keep you all to myself. Yoko wants to have some of you too. Oh, but I just want all of it."

"Yoko can wait until tomorrow. You deserve this."

"That makes me very happy. Ok, right in here." Jon huffed as he was introduced to her pussy. Though not as tight as her anus, her snatch seemed to hold him with a hungry persistence.

Situated, Jon nudged his full length into her. Her fingernails clawed into his back, more eager than ever. The water was tepid now and goosebumps shivered up his spine. Locking her ankles behind him she encouraged his advances.

"I love you, Master. I just met you, but I love you so very much." She looked deeply into his eyes.

Jon could see the lightest reflection shimmer over them. "I- I love you too."

Her words were all he needed. His kneecaps were aching against the hard fiberglass, but he didn't care. Like lighting he hammered into her pussy. With his mouth he gratefully found a nipple and sucked.

Sonico yelped and shut her eyes, ready for the explosion to bless her insides. For a brief moment she descended into unintelligible Japanese. Jon bore into her with all the strength he could muster. He was unused to such pressure, to so many orgasms funneled through him over the course of a few hours. The knowledge that Sonico would receive him thankfully, even graciously stung his balls and urged him onward.

"Aaahhaha, mmmm." Sonico massaged the creampie over her labia and asshole, as he exited. "Let's go show Yoko, she'll be so proud!"

"You want to do what now?" Jon fell back in the tub.

"I just want to show her that we bonded."

"You're not bragging are you?"

"Oh, no. Only sharing."

"Let's get you dried off first. You have a habit of getting wet."

"Yoko, look!" Sonico bent over and spread her cheeks wide. She had done a good job of retaining most of her creampie. Thick semen drooled from her rectum and pussy and dribbled down her thighs.

Yoko sat at the kitchen's center island. She had found the oyster plate Jon had been saving for later. She remained in her iconic bikini and shorts from before, and tossed back the final shell before slurping up the tissue inside.

"Looks like you've been busy." She wiggled her eyebrows and turned, her left nipple peeking over the brim of her top.

"Sonico, we have bathrobes you know. Oh, hello Yoko, I see you've made yourself at home." Jon entered the room in white cotton, with a spare rob on his arm."

"Indeed, Sonico was just telling me about the fun you had. The thing is, I'm not sure I believe her."

"Whaaaat?" Sonico pouted and threw her leg onto the island, stretching furiously and throwing out her pelvis. "Master, loves me. Just look!"

"That could be anyone's cum." She smiled deviantly.

"Master, tell her we made love!"

"She got through my defenses. It was amazing."

"Prove it. I want to see you do it right here. Prove to me you aren't the same reluctant man you were when you unboxed us." She went to clear the counter, removing the oyster plate, and seizing a bowl of fruit.

"Please, Master, she won't be satisfied until she witnesses it for herself."

"You girls are relentless." Jon traded glances with Yoko. No doubt claimed her, she only wanted a show. "Very well." He untied his robe and let it fall to the floor.

Yoko bit her lip and stared at the impressive tool he had hidden away.

"We'll show her!" Sonico took up his cock and began stroking mercilessly. His member awakened, it once more rose to the challenge.

Sunlight streamed in through the sliding glass door leading to the veranda. Had it really been hours since that morning? Evening rays made their home on the cabinets and Yoko's shadow crept along the tile and over the couple.

Saliva collected over Jon's balls as Sonico lolled her tongue onto his meat. Yoko had placed a confident hand in her shorts, and masturbated shamelessly as she watched her companion work.

"You convinced yet?" Jon stifled a groan.

"Not yet, I need more proof." Her face had turned completely flush.

Picking up Sonico, Jon sat her on the counter and whispered in her ear. Nodding, she giggled and placed her face against the marble, making sure her ass was spread she speared her cheeks with her fingers and pulled.

With a small thunder Jon slapped his cock on the counter and looked cooly to Yoko. She had abandoned her top, and shook excitedly. Her shorts barely stayed put on her hips.

Clambering to meet Sonico, his dick had attained its full potential. Nine inches of girth built a bridge into her puckered anus. She was his now, with all of her orifices explored he returned to his favorite.

She squealed and squeaked as he began to pound. Her ass was now her favorite hole too. Jon was covered in sweat as the number of climaxes was quickly reaching into the double digits for the day. Raw power obliterated her rectum. Jon pinned her massive jostling tits as he held her close, and fought to breath through a mane of maniacal pink hair.

Yoko continued to observe, daring to slink closer with each pleasured cry they issued. With a long gloved hand she wiped a single tear from Sonico's cheek, and petted her head. "Such a good girl, you really were telling the truth.

Her panties were soaked as she watched Jon slam into her with harder and harder strokes. She was so very close to cumming, as her fingers twitched under her shorts. What was preventing her?. Not now, she thought, she would wait for him to receive her first orgasm. With saintly patience brought her hands to her sides.

Concentrated ejaculate jetted into Sonico. Her wrinkled ring milked his head for all it was worth. Jon moaned aloud, desperate to relay the message of orgasm to the world.

Sonico lay still under her master. So much love was weighing her down now, and she had grown calm and listless. With a plop out of her butt she winced and returned to serenity. "I think I might need another bath."

Jon's seed trailed down the veneer and onto the tile. He had never thought he would be so unbothered by the mess. Standing up, he made sure to present his puffy cock to Yoko who smiled widely at the evidence.

"I knew you were in there somewhere." She spoke evenly, and would not stop pawing at her breast. "When you next recover...I'll be waiting."

12