Anime Robot Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't be nervous, okay? You've worked hard all day, and we're here to make you feel special." Sonico whispered and leaned closer, her pert breasts obscuring her line of sight.

"We're each going to take a side, and slowly work our way up, how does that sound?" Yoko asked, and plucked one of his toes.

"That sounds amazing."

"Wonderful." Sonico picked up a lace blindfold and laid it over his eyes. "No peeking now. You just relax and let us take care of it."

Joining Sonico at his feet, the two began their anatomical journey. Their hands were knowledgeable, pressing down on his arches with mechanical precision.

Soon though a new sensation was felt as their hands were replaced by tongues, running from heel to toe and ending in a sucking of each individual toe. Lapping all the way to his ankles and back they worshipped.

A brief pause came as Jon heard a bottle being uncorked and various giggles emanating at the end of the table.

"So slippery." He felt what could only be Sonico's oiled jugs close in around his right foot. While Yoko took his left. Once again he sensed their beating motor drives through their sternums, while the pillowy tissue made him feel like he was walking on clouds.

In unison they worked up his legs, cradling his calfs with more oil and cleavage, their sharp nipples leading the charge. His inner thighs were worthy of extra treatment with each of them kneading carefully with their knuckles into his cramped muscles.

His testicles had shriveled under the attention, and his cock bounded upward in anticipation, as they approached his crotch.

"Ah, ah, ah." Yoko said. "That's for last."

They saw to his pelvis and stomach, combing through his pubes and becoming enraptured by his abs and pectorals.

"Such a fine specimen." Yoko's hot breath made him shiver.

"Are you sure you're not an android that we ordered?" Sonico asked jokingly.

"Pretty sure."

"I guess we're just lucky then."

As Yoko took his sculpted arm, he began to feel out his surroundings. Under her bikini bottom a tight camel toe had formed between her smooth legs.

Sonico had abandoned her bottoms, and was already wet at his touch. "M-master, please." She mashed her boobs into his biceps as she keeled over in embarrassment. "We're still working."

His scalp and neck were next. Foregoing the oil, they returned to their tongues. While Yoko committed to his jawline, and worked through his five o'clock shadow, Sonico nibbled on his ear. "Now comes the fun part." She whispered.

On either side his cock was entrenched in their bosoms, each girl competing for the most contact. Back and forth they shifted and cooed, staring longingly into each other's eyes while their nipples kissed.

Oscillating over Jon's groin, their breasts grew hot and sweaty. The full weight of their chests was maddening, and the friction only grew they continued.

Even with his engorged staff at its full length only the tip was visibly under the wall of suffocating flesh.

"Looks like this one needs a little extra lube." Sonico nodded at Yoko's words.

Soon a small moat of saliva surrounded his castle, allowing him to glide even faster as they bounced.

"Whenever you're ready, baby. Let's see that geyser."

Jon was more than ready. His balls ached under the pressure and his shaft was wickedly pinched. His nails dug into the underside of the table and he took in a large breath.

His manhood trembled, though the girls did there best to keep him pinned to the table as hot plasma erupted from him, and decorated their features.

"I'll never get tired of this." Yoko felt her tits jump with each ejaculation.

Sonico felt the multiple thick droplets sprinkle over her hair and face. She was overjoyed at her accomplishment.

"How's that for foreplay?" Yoko removed his blindfold as he finally settled.

"Foreplay?"

"Well yeah, this is just the first act. We've got a long night ahead of us." Before he could rise Yoko vaulted the table and clamped her thighs lovingly around his neck. "I must've spent half an hour getting Sonico's bottom clean! We want you to get it dirty again."

The pink haired vixen mounted him and adopted a reverse cowgirl position. Her cheeks pinned his cock backward onto his stomach, as she began to grind,

"You really are special." Yoko's snatch drooled onto his jugular as her legs continued to hug him.

She caressed his face and massaged his temples. Above him, the brass chandelier's only light was the dying sun that reflected on it through the window. Squiggly blue lines refracted from the pool's surface and danced on the walls.

Sonico's privates were spread like butter over his junk. Through long strokes he could feel her taint clip his head as she alternated between her pussy and ass. More and more oil greeted him, as she reapplied a layer after each pass.

"Holy fuck." Jon mumbled.

"She really missed you. I know I did." Yoko presented her breasts to his face.

His pleasured moans were muffled as Sonico accepted him in her ass. She now raced up and down like a loaded spring. They would soon get their wish.

Jon clapped his arms around Yoko's back and clutched her tighter. The smell of cherries would not dispel from her being. Sonico pounded as hard as she could, the spirit of lust overpowering her docile nature for the sake of orgasm.

Yoko hugged him back and hummed softly, unbothered by the rabid stabbing behind her.

At last Sonico broke the low drone at cried out as she was flooded. Jon jerked under Yoko's grip, and was no less effected.

They worked in tandem wonderfully. Just as Sonico slipped off, Yoko retreated and took up his cock once more. His body felt amorphous, almost like he was floating on air, yet he could not commit to being a passive player any longer. Sitting up, he fed himself sideways into Yoko's pussy.

"Master likes it rough, rawr, hehe!" Sonico arrived at his back, just as happy to watch as receive.

"Goddamn, guy, I won't be able to walk after this." Yoko's ponytail swung at his upfront pounding.

"What can I say? You two are the only people who make me want to fall asleep and go berserk at the same time." He grunted out the words. "Honestly, I can't make up my mind!"

"I'm partial to endless energy Jon myself! Mmm-mmm."

Jon threw her leg over his shoulder and continued. Shlicking sounds filled their ears, causing Yoko to grow drunk on her own destruction. With her middle finger she plugged her asshole, and begged for more.

From behind Sonico clenched his rear, feeling the power of strikes. Yoko had been right, the mere sensation of his fucking was enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy sopping wet, she hopped up and circled them, fishing on the cart for any oils and lotions that remained and pouring them on the source of their contact.

The lather was too much. Jon came and pulled out, dashing Yoko's chest with more spunk. A relieved sigh was all they could manage in this moment.

"Oh, you're burning up. I hope you're not too hot for the sauna." Sonico placed a hand on his forehead as he recovered.

"Don't worry, he's just warm from that sizzling display." Yoko scooted towards him.

"The sauna? I haven't used that in months."

"Get ready for it, stud. Now that we have you tenderized, we need to get you in the oven!"

---.

"Sonico, do we have wear these towels?" Yoko scratched at the annoying fabric locked around her bosom.

"It's tradition. Don't you want to help out those pores?"

Steam rose from the pit as she added another ladleful of water over the coals. The sauna was a sealed box of veneered wood, in which crazed shadows danced behind them.

"That's...not really an issue for us."

"It's okay. I like the atmosphere." Jon laid back on the wooden bench and yawned. The fog invaded his vision and created a veil. "God. Who would've thought my Monday night would have ended up like this. Finishing sales, visiting parts of the house I'd almost completely forgotten about, making love to two beautiful women...and it's not even my birthday."

"For that day we should make love in space." Sonico said.

"Ha. I think they actually do make love capsules for some zero-g action these days, but I'm more of a down to Earth guy, plus it helps to have gravity on your side."

He closed his eyes and allowed sweat to race off his face and down his chest. "What's it like...being you guys?"

"What do you mean?" Yoko gave up her towel and let her breasts hang free.

"Like, being androids. Are you just happy for my sake?"

"Jon, just because we're robots doesn't mean we're robots. If you cut us, we bleed. Uh, metaphorically speaking."

"You've never given us any reason to be distraught." Sonico spoke up.

"It's just...these past few days have gone by so fast."

"Most relationships take time." Yoko inched closer.

"The fact that you see us as more than just bodies proves what a sweetie you are." Sonico smiled.

"You want to get to know us." Yoko continued. "But the thing is we are still kind of new to this world. Sure, we have knowledge of things, but we lack experience. It might be a little backwards to what you're accustomed to. But that's the fun of it. We grow as you grow."

"Ha, I guess you're right." Jon looked down at his pruning hands.

"We'll have plenty of time for that, I promise. For now, I think a little debauchery is in order."

She slipped into his towel and grabbed him. The oils had paid off. Now absorbed into his skin, he was slicker and softer than ever. Doubling in girth, he throbbed at her touch.

Sweat plastered Sonico's shining tits as she pressed into his shoulder, having no intention of letting her friend have all the fun.

His length was enough to allow a gentle tug-of-war between them. As Yoko pulled him to one-side, Sonico's fingers would spring him back, causing it to slap his inner thigh. With her pinky she traced around his head, and explored the cusp that had lead the charge into her holes.

"Who do you want first, Master?" Sonico's eyes were large."

"I don't want to pick favorites."

"You go ahead, Mi-mi. I always love tasting you afterward."

"Thanks, Yoko! Master, can I get it in my mouth again?" she flipped over and hung her head over the oak paneling.

"I can't say no to that face."

"Hehe!"

Jon was taken by another growth spurt. His loins burned at the sight of her agape mouth. Upside down, she was prepared to take him even deeper.

Sonico moaned and curled her toes at his presence. Feeling the scaled head of his arrow strike her esophagus she panted and swallowed. Set at eye-level her pussy wept hot juices, and her butt wiggled back and forth.

"Ok, I have got to get in on that." Abandoning her towel Yoko joined them.

Presenting her ass to Jon she bent over and helped herself to the medley of juices Sonico gave up. Jon only shrugged and accepted her with his tongue.

Sonico gurgled as he dove deeper and deeper. The heat was making him light-headed, and oxygen became sparse as he was consumed by Yoko's rear.

The circle of pleasure was vicious and unstoppable. With every slam into Sonico's throat, she squirted, with every squirt, Yoko's anus clenched around Jon's tongue, luring him in and forcing him deeper.

Sweat gathered over her haunches and slipped into her crack. Jon would put their amazonian strength the to the test. His hands sunk into the canvas of peachy flesh that made up Yoko's thighs. He didn't care if he ever emerged from her valley again.

Sonico had found similar satisfaction with his cock. Feeling his hot, loose sack hang over her nose, her eyes rolled back and she braced for another impact. Seed already escaped her lips and plugged her nostrils, streaming down her face, and streaking her hair. She was in heaven from both ends.Yoko's anal servitude could not be ignored. Puffs of steam erupted from her rectum as the redhead spat and splayed her open. Each orgasm she suffered provided more fuel. Desperate shots of squirt and grool, all were slurped up and relocated to her anus.

Yoko's own leakage could not be calculated. Jon had neglected shaving for days, and now her liquid joy collected in his scruff and ran down his broad neck. Their bodies had become his potluck, an endless assortment of curves and delicacies.

Sonico's squeezed her nipples, her breasts were tossed continually as Jon remembered her words from the day prior. She could take it. He didn't have to hold back. She was a tough girl.

She snorted back the alabaster upsurge that threatened to overtake her nostrils, and swallowed what excess she could. Jon had fallen into an orgasmic fit, as every pump was accompanied with a sticky bullet. Still she held firm, gurgling out her support in a shrill whine.

Jon gritted his teeth and bit into Yoko's taint. It was the only thing that would allow him to keep cumming.

"Unngh! Fuck! As hard as you need it, Master!" Yoko wrenched her neck back in surprise, causing a whip of sweat to fling through the air and turn into vapor.

Sonico's face was doused, in an instant she procured a sizzling mask of spunk as well as the aftermath of Yoko's excited squirt. Like wax it oozed and hardened on her torso in the heat. A long string followed from her uvula to the tip of his dick as he pulled out.

Jon tottered, his breath was shallow and his entire body was flushed. The steam, the pleasure, it was too much to handle.

"Woah, you're all right." Yoko snapped from her stupor and grabbed his wrist. "Don't fall into he coals."

"Ha, t-thanks." She helped him back to the bench.

His erection had not waned. He could still feel the brilliant contractions around his meat. They had managed to leave a lasting impression upon his anatomy.

"My goodness, your friend still wants more." Yoko flicked the underside. "I don't want you to fall into the coals. How about you watch us clean up, and then we'll get you some water?"

Strangely, Jon found his teeth chattering. His senses had been set to overdrive. "Sounds good to me."

Sonico remained in her recumbent state. She had not swallowed his latest load, with her mouth full she sloshed it from cheek to cheek and smiled. Struck mute, her eyes never left Jon's, her stare penetrating him to his core.

"C'mon Sonico, learn to share." Yoko laid her full body over top of her hers and addressed her face to face.

"Mmm-uh." She shook her head.

"Don't you dare swallow that. Let's get a kiss."

Sonico only looked past her absentmindedly.

"Oh, you are a bad girl." Yoko grabbed her pigtails and planted a long kiss.

Sonico finally relented and met her with a cocooned tongue. The world turned white as they exchanged their prize. Yoko could feel it in her gums. Gnashing her teeth it worked gradually backward over her molars, conjuring a fine paste that smacked with each movement of her jaw.

Jon jerked as they enjoyed his milkshake. The new voyeurism he adopted was enthralling, and his shaft would not stop buzzing.

"I wanna...I wanna be on top." Sonico whispered through kisses and cum bubbles.

The pair shifted and twisted, trying to establish dominance. Yoko writhed as she was committed to bottom. The remainder of the semen was spread evenly over her chest as Sonico embraced her cleavage and attended to each breast. Nothing was wasted as even the tiniest of translucent strings found its way massaged into her areola and wrapped around the peak of her nipple.

Still more painted the wooden decking below, as Jon was struck again with orgasm. His meat was red with devotion. The mere sight of them was enough. The sweet way they played this plasmic component of him was intoxicating.

His mouth grew dryer as theirs grew wetter. With one last exchange Sonico let the slime slip over her lips and slide to the back of Yoko's throat.

"Mmm. Anything else?" she said swallowing.

Sonico shrugged, "What did you have in mind?"

"How about...some raspberries!" Yoko sat up and pursed her lips into her tummy, blowing so that a sound of flatulence followed.

"That tickles! Stawwp! Hehe!"

"What do you think, Master?" Yoko asked. "What should we do next?"

Jon felt his hindquarters glued to the bench. His muscles were growing tighter by the minute. "Bottoms open, let's go."

"Eeeee!" Sonico eagerly spread her cheeks.

Yoko was soon to follow, stacking herself on top once more.

He entered Sonico first, compelled to keep her as full of his seed as possible. Grool trickled down and properly greased her as Jon planted his thumb in Yoko's anus. Like ripe fruit, he squeezed them for juice.

Quickly, he alternated between them. Each swift pluck and plunge a pinpoint of pleasure, each croon was an enchantment on his ears.

Pulling out once more, he found his hand possessed, darting for the pitcher of hot water that was used for the coals. In one swoop they were drenched, steam fizzling off their flesh, they contorted and moaned, ravished by the bold gesture.

Their holes rekindled, he dove back in, wincing as the sudden heat reached him. More and more he pumped into Yoko. The woman buried her face into Sonico's hair trying to hide her cries as he rear jerked with orgasm.

Sonico was next, her compressed figure barely moved, though her howl was evidence enough.

"Fuck, yes." Jon was done. Caking their backsides in his spunk, he huffed and wiped the generous sweat over his brow.

His knees wobbled beneath him, though he was quickly caught and corrected by kind hands. "You are amazing, Master. Let's get you a drink for all your hard work." Sonico hugged his arm.

----.

"Cannonball!" Yoko shouted and hurled herself from the diving board, the water beneath her crashed and reached the shallow end.

"Don't get pool water into our drinks!" Sonico hollered from the steps.

She refused to sit anywhere but Jon's lap. The brisk Montana air was a welcome contrast to the sauna and a stiff wind blew through his hair. The pool glowed a bright teal under scintillating moonbeams. Miles from any town, the only sound were calling crickets. On the vast sea of darkness beyond the patio, fireflies floated aimlessly.

Jon took another swig from the fruity cocktail and sighed. "This is delicious."

"Thank you, Master. I'm sorry about that mess in the kitchen earlier. I normally know what I am doing."

"It's nothing to worry about, really. This drink is delicious though. What do you call it?"

"The Star Mark Surprise."

Jon held the drink at arms length. "It's...not going to explode on me, is it?"

"No silly, it's just got some carambolas in it."

"Ah, clever."

"Is it satisfactory for your needs? Alcohol isn't the most hydrating beverage."

"I'm better now. I just couldn't breath in that sauna." The cold water rippled around his waist. "We can go for a dip in the hot tub shortly."

"I know how to cool my baby down." Yoko's head bobbed through the water like a predator.

Rising from the steps she snatched an ice cube from Sonico's glass and sat on the cooldeck behind them.

Shivers ran up his spine as the freezing wedge connected with his shoulder blades, and taken to his pecs.

"That's pretty chilly." Her hand drifted downward and scrubbed his abs, the ice melting on contact.

Jon procured a cube from his own glass. Turning, he attended to her long nipples. They were darker than Sonico's, a mouth-watering reddish brown. Perking up at the frosty invasion they grew ever sharper..

Rubbing until there was nothing left, Jon followed Sonico's example and began to suck. Her lively duct was hard under his teeth. Her breasts snapped and bounced as they nibbled and fondled.

"How about a little garnish?" She plucked up a star-fruit from her beverage and squeezed the juice over them.

The tart taste only made them more delicious. Yoko sighed and brought a hand to her mouth as Jon exited the water and lay her back.

Sonico poured a shot into her bellybutton and hastily slurped it up while Jon rolled the brim of his chilled glass over her, and coated her in rimming salt.