Anime Robot Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget her neck." Sonico worked downwards and kissed her thighs.

"I won't." Jon answered.

Embracing his inner vampire, he secured her neck and suckled, fighting her squirming all the way.

"Godamn, that tingles." Yoko was breathless.

"Just wait."

---.

Like teenage runaways Jon lead them through the rose bushes. He had not used his hidden hot tub in some time, and vines had overgrown the red brick pathway. Careful to avoid them, he turned on the bubbles and lowered himself in. The small waterfall that cascaded over the sandstone wall behind them, lent the softest serenade to their activities.

"Wow, this is so pretty!" Sonico settled in and admired.

"This was back here the whole time?" Yoko asked.

"Yep."

"I'm calling it right now. Sleepover in the hot tub, all those in favor?"

Jon and Sonico raised their hands jokingly.

"Seriously though. This is amazing."

The pair looked at him longingly, their faces going through a full gauntlet of expressions. Unsure of how to emote their gratefulness, their pure, unfiltered love.

Jon received them both at once. Rooting themselves on his thighs, they kissed him in a mad tag team, ruffling his hair and and clawing at his chest.

Soon they met at his lips and remained for a long while, frozen in contentment and mutual reverence. Closing their eyes, the only sound was of bubbles popping against their breasts.

Holding them, Jon could feel their legs interlocking over his groin, tying themselves into a tighter and tighter knot. It was then that their privates met around his shaft.

"Mmm, this is the perfect fit." Yoko wiggled her pubis up and down.

"He's so hard already." Sonico did the same.

The girls worked in tandem, throwing back their heads and puffing out their chests in competition. Jon groaned as long, electric strokes summoned his inner beast. The head of his colossal spear hit the freezing air again and again as the water sloshed at their efforts, the bubbles tickling his tip with each pass.

All throughout Jon supported them, grabbing a handful of each toned ass that spilled over his leg, he aided them, thrusting them upward with all the strength in his arms.

Their genitals quivered as they squeezed and wrenched, testing the absolute limit he could achieve before bursting.

Sonico was the first to go, her stream of grool breaking over his meat and signaling Yoko's release. Not to be outdone, Yoko squealed and pressed back, cumming like a madwoman before watching Jon's fountain rise.

"Nnnghh! Fuck!" Out of the water, he went off. Though not as thick as had been that morning, his load was still more than plentiful.

"My goodness!" Yoko slinked next to him.

"How many times was that now, eight, nine?" Sonico added.

"I don't know, but we are getting really good at our jobs."

"Care to make it ten, Master?"

"One...one more. You girls are wearing me out." Jon looked to the stars and inhaled.

"That's all we needed to hear."

Jon was pulled from the hot tub onto the small deck adjacent. He was sore, but victoriously so. He was prepared for whatever they remained in their arsenal.

For nearly a minute he laid catatonic as naked feet scurried around him, seemingly gathering up something.

"We found some roses without thorns on them." Sonico said.

"We thought maybe you'd like some them."

Yoko traced a single flower over his torso and brought it to his nose. The sweet aroma was invigorating. On her knees, Sonico clutched a full bouquet to her breasts before casting them to the heavens. With a bed of petals now surrounding him they took up their favorite places.

Washed clean with chlorine, Sonico's butt greeted his face. "Will you do it like you did the first time, Master? Like we did in bed?"

"Mmm-hmm." He was swaddled in her powdery cheeks.

"This was how I finally convinced him, Yoko."

"I figured that was the case." She took up his cock and beat it tenderly in her palm, once more getting it hard.

Jon let loose his tongue and lathered her anus. Yoko's grip was masterful, he could barely concentrate. Mindlessly he encircled his target and cast long moist strokes.

"There we go, still strong as ever." Yoko admired his resolute cock and maneuvered over him. Though her pussy was soaked, she opted instead for her ass. It was the only orifice in which she could truly be satisfied.

Holding Sonico's hands in hers she bounced serenely. She could feel his heart beating, a comforting, muted thud that coincided with her exercise and thumped up her spine.

Gazing into Sonico's eyes, she saw the melting jubilation she experienced. They embraced. Kissing each other calmly and decisively.

Beneath them, their master groaned. It would not be long now.

Yoko hastened her pace, never releasing Sonico from her sight. Jon groaned again and let out a hot exhale. He was separate from his body now. Numb from all earthly sensation, but somehow hypersensitive to the pleasure rushing into his dick and mouth.

Yoko and Sonico continued to kiss. As cum glided upwards and filled her, she briefly leapt before returning to her place. As Sonico felt his crazed but well-meaning muscle caress her insides, she wiggled and set her pigtails in motion. Still, though it repeated again and again, their lips never unlocked. They were together through Jon. They had found love. They had found a home.