Anita's Erotic Island Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that Anabel was more uninhibited, and that most girls from the Orient were proud, and thrived on being competitive. He had also heard this Anabel had a reputation for being very sexy and erotic and sometimes did degrading things to those women she won.

Paul's secret favorite part was watching the stronger woman who won dominate the weaker girl. That was even almost hotter than watching them during the fight. He knew, if Anabel won, she would make this stuck-up little nurse, Anita her slave and the sexy fun and games would probably be unbelievably erotic to watch.

Paul had heard that Anabel liked to play the role of Mistress to the females she won, turning the losing woman, into her submissive slave. Thinking of this, his arousal was becoming increasingly painful. Mentally picturing Anabel role playing as Ann's Mistress, and enslaving a defeated Ann really turned him on.

Later when Joanie asked Paul if he knew anyone, he thought about it for a moment, then grinning at the three girls said, "Yeah, I think I do." There's this Asian flight attendant, Anabel, who flies for the Airline. I talked to her boyfriend, Art, today at the airport. He mentioned that Anabel would be on lay over here this weekend. I'm pretty sure if we asked them; they would both enjoy doing 'it. Especially since Anita is about Anabel's size and weight.

"Hey, "he teased Anita, "Anabel is only a little over 90 lbs so you think you could 'take her," he laughingly asked his quiet little girlfriend, Anita.

"Sure" Anita said spunkily. Everyone laughed, including Anita even though she felt butterflies in her tummy at the thought of getting into it physically with female from another culture; even though Anabel was smaller than her petite 100 lbs and it was all supposed to be all in fun.

"Should I call her and Art?" Paul asked Anita, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Sure, okay, call them," Anita consented, even though she was somewhat reluctant to go along with the Group's wishes.

A short time later, Paul came back into the living room where the three girls were waiting and announced, "It's all set." then laughingly added, "Anabel and Art were really excited about participating after I told them that Anita and Anabel were almost the same age, size and weight," adding, "they both think it would be very erotic to watch a Asian flight attendant in a fight with a Caucasian Nurse."

"I think I've met this Anabel," Joanie laughed, then added, If she's the one I'm thinking about; Anita, I think we are all going to be in for a really sexy treat watching you and Anabel have a really sensuous little tussle and wrestling contest. She's really beautiful and petite just like you. You're going to be in for a nasty little erotic confrontation with that one!"

"You and Anabel should be really exciting to watch; I can't wait to see the two of you 'try' each other." Paul assured Anita, his voice full of excitement.

"Yeah," Janet chimed in, "Welcome to the erotic exotic Hawaiian Islands, Anita" she laughed.

Joanie's phone call

The next day was Thursday, so while Anita and Paul was out sightseeing; Joanie, the flight attendant, as she had promised Anita she would, went into action. Placing a phone call to another flight attendant who flew for the Airline Anabel worked for, she got the essential information on the little Asian flight attendant, Anabel.

"Jill," Joanie said, "Tell me about this Anabel."

Well," Jill laughed, "Anabel's 32 years old, probably 5'2 tall and weighs around 90 lbs, maybe a little bigger. She's petite, and very aggressive, very sexy in a sultry sort of way. I presume you want to 'match' her with one of your Caucasian bitches in one of your infamous Friday night get-togethers," she teased Joanie.

"Yeah," Joanie laughed, "We have this sort of 'stuck up' bitchy' little nurse from San Francisco, who's here staying with us during her vacation. She's hooked on Paul so she's agreed to try it.

"Her name is Anita," Joanie continued, "and she's about 34 years old, 5' feet tall, and around 100 lbs she's sort of the pushy, bossy type, so we think this is going to be a really wild classy little 'bitch' fight. We hear that Anabel is really excited about doing for her boyfriend Art. We can hardly wait, either. We are hoping if we egg them on, we can get the two of them mad enough at each other to get them into a real live little catfight before it's over," she laughed, then added, "frankly, Jill, Janet and I would love to see this Anabel get our little pushy bitch Anita down on her back and beat the crap out of that skinny little Slut."

"Oh, WOW," Jill the Asian flight attendant laughed. "I wish I could be there! I would gladly pay admission anytime to watch a Caucasian and an Asian girl get in a fight with each other. If this Anita is as pushy and bossy as you say she is, I've heard that Anabel has 'tried' it several times with other female flight attendant during those Friday Night Sessions so she'll be a real handful, especially if you guys can get her mad at the other bitch and this Anita isn't afraid to fight."

You guys should get to watch a wonderful little petite catfight between this little nurse and Anabel. I think one or the other of those two little bitches is going to end up getting her hair pulled out before that little melee is over," Jill laughed.

"If Anabel wins, you can look for her to make that bitchy little nurse of yours do every nasty sexy thing she can think of; and Anabel really knows how to dominate her. She'll probably make this Anita her slave just like back in medieval times.

Anabel loves playing the role of Mistress. I hear the last time she laid over in Hong Kong; she was matched with a little Chinese flight attendant. When Anabel won, one of the other flight attendant told me Anabel had the Chinese girl in total submission to her for over an hour.

Joanie laughed delightedly and replied, "Oh, Good, I can hardly wait for her and Anita to clash with each other. My boyfriend says there's nothing as exciting as watching two good-looking females slapping and pulling each other's hair. "That even sort of turns me on and I'm another woman," Joanie laughed.

Friday - Evening

Anita had gone out on Friday morning but was home alone by 1:00 PM. She leisurely showered, and fixed her lovely black hair. She put on some of the expensive cologne Paul had bought for her laughing to herself, 'at least I'll smell good, this evening.'

Remembering she was due to get her monthly period in a few days Anita thought 'I hope it holds off, at least until after tonight. ' She knew her period was only a couple days away, if that, and thought to herself, 'at least if this little Anabel wins and gives me to her boyfriend I wont have to worry about getting pregnant.' Then laughing to herself Anita thought, 'Maybe I'll win her. I'm heavier than she is. Oh, how I would love to give that little bitch to Paul.' she thought.

By 7:00 PM Joanie, Janet, their Boyfriends, and Paul had already arrived at their flat. Anita was suddenly in a panic, as it dawned on her what she had agreed to do. However, looking around at all the others, who let her know in many little ways that she was the guest of honor she felt reassured and felt a warming calm creep over her.

Paul had remained by her side since he had arrived and was stroking her bare shoulder through her little flimsy housedress.

Then the doorbell rang. Joanie answered the door explaining to everyone there, "It's Art and Anabel." A moment later she ushered them into the living room where everyone was seated, waiting expectantly.

Anita haughtily gave the Asian flight attendant the once over with her eyes. She could see Anabel was small and petite like herself. Anabel's skin was a golden brown, and the short dress she was wearing revealed a pair of well-formed tanned legs, Anita could see when she walked over to greet Anabel, that Anabel was a couple inches taller than her.

When asked, Anabel told them that she was 32 years old, 5'2 and a little over 90 lbs; but, looked wiry enough. Trying to reassure herself, Anita thought 'I'm older at 34 , just 5' tall and a little less than 100 lbs so it should be really even.'

Anabel on being introduced to Anita smiled friendly enough as they said hello. The other's then discreetly withdrew leaving the two females alone giving them a chance to get acquainted and talk to each other.

"My boyfriend, Art," can hardly wait to see me play fight with you," Anabel said shyly with a faint smile.

"What sort of things should we do," Anita asked the slender brown-eyed Asian flight attendant.

"Well, "Anabel said, "We usually wrestle, and tussle around on the mattresses, sometimes we pull hair. I really like to pull hair, in fights with other girls" she laughed the added, "That makes it very exciting for Art." she added affection creeping into her voice. "Why don't we just say, if one of us gets mad and fights harder, then other girl can fight hard also, Okay," Anabel suggested to the little nurse, Anita.

"I just want to 'play fight' okay," Anita informed the Asian girl." I'd rather we didn't really get into a fight with each other. At least, not a 'real fight" Anita said, hoping she had made this Asian girl understand.

"Okay," Anabel laughed, "We 'fun fight' till one of us too 'tired' or sore. Then girl who lose, gets 'taken' by other girl and her boyfriend, anyway winning girl wants."

"Okay," Anita agreed, with a certain amount of dread and anxiety knowing what would very likely happen if she was the 'losing woman' in this fun play fight.

Within minutes, the guys had dragged all the mattress from the bedrooms and placed them on the floor. The living room now resembled a little female arena. "What would you guys like see us wear when we fight," Anabel said in her low sultry voice.

"How about wearing just your slips and panties, without bras," Art suggested hopefully. All the men went hard rock at this suggestion.

Then Paul spoke up, and shocked Anita by suggesting, "Since you'll both probably tear the other girl's panties off anyway, why not make it really exciting and fight without your panties.

Anita, although in shock, still wanted to please Paul. After all she thought, this is supposed to be his present. So looking in the direction of the Asian girl Anita asked her, "Would you be okay with that,Anabel?"

"Sure," Anabel laughingly teased the petite little white 34-year-old female. "My boyfriend can't wait to see your silly little cunt."

Everyone laughed but Anita who then said haughtily, "No one will be impressed when they see yours, she haughtily taunted the slender Asian female. Each girl now felt a quickening as the upcoming female melee drew closer and closer.

"Hey," Joanie suggested, "Why don't you two at least wear your panties, I think it would be fun to see who gets their panties torn off first."

"WOW," Janet chimed in, "That would really be erotic.

"Okay," Anabel laughed, "Anita lose her panties first, I bet." she added. Anita felt relief; she wasn't comfortable with starting their little feminine confrontation almost naked anyway so she quickly agreed it was okay."

Anabel cattily taunted Anita now by saying, "I can't wait to have play fight with you, white bitch." then added, "I bet your smelly cunt stink!"

"You cheap little slut" Anita replied. Everyone who was watching the verbal fight between the two women was now flying on the wings of anticipation as they waited for the fight between the two petite girls to start.

"Want to start now,"Anabel aggressively challenged Anita.

Ut oh,' Anita thought, 'I'm about to get into the 'first fight of my life with another woman.'

The Asian flight attendant, Anabel went into one bedroom and Anita went into the other. Within minutes, both girls came back out wearing short transparent Slips with their panties plainly visible through the Slips.

When Anita emerged from her bedroom, she saw the fiery little Asian female, Anabel standing in the center of the mattress in a provocative hands on hips position as she waited for Anita to step on the mattress. "Come on here and fight me, you little white bitch," Anabel taunted the petite little black haired nurse.

Anita knew there was no putting it off any longer. Looking at Anabel's exquisite slender little figure, which was now almost fully revealed, Anita felt she might be able to hold her own and maybe more with this little Asian Slut. 'I just want to get this over with' Anita thought. Defiantly she stepped up on the mattress.

As the watching men and women held their collective breaths in anticipation, the two catty little petite females stepped toward each other and met in the center of the mattress,

Anabel quickly raised her slender brown arms opening her wiry little fingers. Anita understood immediately that Anabel wanted them to lock fingers, so she raised her white slender arms up also.

Anabel immediately stepped toward Anita and laced her brown fingers through Anita's white fingers. Once they had locked fingers with each other, they both started pushing and shoving, grunting from the effort as they shoved each other about the mattress. Both were bitchy little females so everyone could see it was only going to be just a matter of time before they clashed in the center of the mattress arena in what could be one of the wildest catfights imaginable.

Both girls begin emitting little frantic grunts and squeals as they struggled each becoming aware they were about the same size, age and strength. Both girls, their tempers rising, soon abandoned the idea of having an erotic play fight with each other, as almost immediately Anabel went on the attack.

"Bitch," Anabel screamed, "I tear your hair out."

The little nurse shrieked from having her beautiful black hair pulled so painfully. "You dirty little Slut, I'll pull yours right back!" Anita screamed angrily.

Anita caught up in the violent confrontation with this little Asian flight attendant, realized she was giving as much as she was getting and attacked the brown skinned female with a vengeance. Although she could feel the other girl's slaps stinging her delicate face; she spiritedly slapped Anabel's face right back as she tried to fight back just as wildly.

Anita, out of the corner of her eye, caught sight of Paul and could see how excited he was and that he was really enjoying her little erotic gift to him.

Both girls were enraged now, all niceties forgotten and were engaging in gutter talk as the terms Bitch, Slut, Whore, filled the air. The people watching were enthralled by this wild noisy catfight.

Before Anita could brace herself, she felt Anabel's strong wiry brown fingers sink deep into her own black hair and the cruel fight between the bitchy little Caucasian girlfriend and the petite little Asian girlfriend was on!

Anita was taken aback by the suddenness of the Asian girlfriend's violent attack, but wasn't one to allow her hair to be pulled out without fighting back; and, furthermore was used to getting her way.

Immediately Anita 'clawing' delicate white fingers flew into the black hair piled high on Anabel's head. Now Anita jerked and tore at the petite little Asian flight attendant's hair with wild abandon. Anita now ripped and tugged at Anabel's hair, which now hung down around her naked shoulders as the two enraged women engaged in the wildest hair pulling fight imaginable. Anita hardly felt the pain of having her own hair pulled. She was caught up in the very first catfight of her life. The room now filled with the shrieks and angry screams of the two battling females.

The watching men, were all hard rock as they watched the two petite little women from different cultures slapping and clawing as they struggled with each other reeling back and forth across the little mattress.'

As the fight heated up, the Watchers could smell each girl's separate cologne and her womanly essence, which only increased their erotic lust. Because the two females were so evenly matched, the Watchers knew this fem fight was one that was going to last for a while.

Although both girls moaned and squealed as they ripped and tore at the other's hair, Anabel proved to be the more aggressive, and knew more how to go about it than Anita did, and furthermore was fighting much 'wilder' than the petite little nurse, Anita.

Anabel now seemed to be getting the better of Anita, as she yanked a confused Anita around the mat by her beautiful black hair. Anita fought back determined to hold her own with this little Asian she-cat.

The battle now raged building in intensity; both women's screams, squeals, moans and shrieks filled the living room to the delight of the onlookers. Both girls were attractive and very feminine and locked tightly together up against each other's struggling bodies provided an unbelievable sexy erotic picture.

The onlookers were now treated to the erotic sight of the struggling exquisite brown and white thighs intertwined as Anita and Anabel locked together in female combat. Anita continued to struggle, trying to hold her own against Anabel's wiry little figure as their hair pulling battle raged on unabated.

Paul could see almost immediately that his lovely girlfriend Anita had probably met her match with this little feminine Asian flight attendant, Anabel.

His unruly member was hard rock as he watched their erotic struggling back and forth across the mattress. Paul could see that his little nurse, Anita was the slighter more delicate girlfriend and that the scantily clad, wiry almost naked Asian flight attendant, clad only in black panties and bra was getting the better of Anita as she pulled Anita's beautiful figure around by her hair in the wild female struggle.

Paul felt himself growing aroused, as he watched his little girlfriend's slender figure struggling with the other girl, clad only in a pair of baize panties and her now torn Slip. 'Anabel will probably give Anita such a licking, she could wet herself.'

Anita's delicate fingers now buried in the abundant black hair ripping and tearing as she yanked the enraged Asian girl's black hair causing Anabel to squeal and cry out. 'God what a fight!' Paul thought as he watched them.

Suddenly Anabel threw her tiny figure against Anita's scantily clad figure, forcing her backwards. Anita fell sprawling on her back, her legs and soft rounded thighs gaping open she laid there panting for breath. At last, now with both girls down on the mattress everyone could hardly wait to watch the two struggling females wrestle and tussle with each other.

Falling to her slender brown knees, the Asian bitch threw herself on Anita's body. Anita allowed her 'shapely' beautiful thighs to fall wide open. Anabel fell between Anita's white luscious thighs. Anita, from underneath, desperately tried to 'wrap' her luscious thighs around Anabel's brown wiry legs.

The little nurse, Anita, struggling desperately, with her adversary, fought back; bucking up, pumping her beautiful hips, her old pink slip now wrapped around her tiny waist, her baize panties in full view, a 'little wisp' of black pussy hair sticking out the side of her panties, as Anita thrashed about wildly. In the wild melee, Anita managed to grab a handful of Anabel's long black hair and 'tussle' the fiery little flight attendant off from on top of her. Anabel landed on her side and immediately crawled up to her shaky brown knees.

Both women had now climbed up to their knees. Now they were kneeling in front of each other, only inches apart. The feminine battle was rejoined, the fight exploding once more, as the Asian girlfriend seized Anita's hair again with one hand and began slapping Anita's delicate little face with her other free hand.