Anita's Erotic Island Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she knew everyone in the group was watching, she now lay there in almost total darkness feeling the Oriental woman's thighs against her ears enclosed in her own little tortured world. 'Everyone is watching her humiliate me,' Anita thought bitterly.

Anabel's thick Asian labia Lips began softly touching Anita's delicate face. Anita felt the stiff Asian clit rubbed across her delicate nose. The thick slick translucent juice was now covering Anita's lovely delicate thin facial lips. Her nose was covered with the sticky 'feminine' goo and every breath Anita tried to take, she only breathed in more of the Asian girl's, pissy, pussy smells.

'I'm like her medieval 'slave girl' she thought ruefully. This Asian Slut is really enjoying getting to play my 'Mistress.' Anita thought as she lay sprawled helplessly on her back now, in complete total submission to the brown skinned Asian female sitting astride her.

Then slowly Anita felt Anabel, her Mistress start to move back and forth across her now sticky gooey face. Anita felt the Slut's slender brown fingers now frantically seize her hair guiding Anita's now ravaged delicate open mouth against her hot ever increasingly moist Asian hairy Slit.

From somewhere up above her, though muffled, Anita heard Art's panting Asian girlfriend giving her directions. "Kiss and suck my pussy Lips," her Asian Tormentor demanded. :"Lick my labia Lips," you little white Slut" Anabel demanded, between her sexual moans.

When Anita, tried to refuse this disgusting demand she suddenly felt the sadistic little Asian girl's fingers seize her bare exposed Tittie. Anita's muffled scream of pain could be heard by the aroused group. "bitch, you're my slave now," Anabel laughed cruelly. "You better do what I tell you, okay." Anabel added.

The sadistic little Asian continued pinching the white girl's tittie cruelly, until Anita unable to endure the pain finally opened her delicate lips, she timidly began obediently kissing the messy smelly Asian girl's hairy Crack now awash in her feminine juices.

Anita felt almost sick, from the smell and just wanted to get it over. "Lick me with your tongue," the aroused Asian girlfriend demanded. Anita could hear the Asian Slut breathing heavily and knew Anabel was highly aroused.

Disbelievingly Anita realized she was becoming more and more aroused herself. "Lick and suck my clitoris," Anabel demanded.

Anita's little pink tongue found it's way up to Anabel's thick little engorged clitoris and began licking it with wild abandon. Even though almost drowning in pussy juice, and smelling the Asian girl's wee wee, that had now started seeping from Anabel's tortured 'swollen' little pussy, Anita gave each of Anabel's swollen labia Lips a firm lick, down the length of it. She was rewarded by a guttural grunt from the Asian 'flight attendant" astride her. Encouraged, Anita begin to lick and suck at the little Asian flight attendant's engorged swollen little clitoris.

Both girls were crying out; Anabel in ecstasy and Anita's muffled desperate cries from underneath. Every man there was 'hard rock' just watching the Asian flight attendant' assault on the helpless little nurse, Anita.

Anita could hear the Asian bitch's sighs and moans clearly, and knew Anabel was now in the heat of her arousal. Suddenly Art's Oriental girlfriend started rubbing her thick pussy Lips back and forth, her wiry black pussy hairs now scratching Anita's delicate face.

The beautiful slender Asian girl, almost at her climax, was a vision of lovliness as she pressed her swollen black hairy pussy Lips painfully against Anita's thin delicate facial lips mashing Anita's thin lips painfully against her teeth. Anita could feel some of Anabel's black pussy hairs were now in her open gaping mouth, but could do nothing about it but try to spit them out.

Then the little cruel Asian was reaching for her climax. Then for several seconds, which seem to go on forever, Anabel, her face flushed, in the heat of her extreme arousal, brutally rode Anita's ravaged delicate face, fucking Anita's face brutally, cruelly, until with a loud cry the Asian girl exploded and climaxed almost drowning Anita with her pussy juices. Then she collapsed on top of Anita falling forward panting, uttering sighs of contentment.

"Please let me up, now," Anita pleaded her face a gooey mess from the Asian female's translucent juices. But, instead of letting Anita up, Anabel again knelt astride her midriff."

"No!" I don't have too. I'm not nearly through with you yet," Anabel promised her victim.

"Maybe I'll let your friends watch me be your Mistress for the rest of the evening," Anabel threatened. "Anytime you don't do what I tell you to do, and you try to fight back, I'll just beat you up again. You know you're not woman enough to stop me. Even if they pull me off you, I'll just get you right back down."

"None of these people even want me to stop humiliating you," she gloated as she stared down into Anita's scratched and translucent covered delicate face.

With the Group watching intently, Anabel again crawled forward until Anita's face was once again directly underneath the thick firm labia Lips of her Asian Tormentor. Looking up Anita cringed as she watched the Asian flight attendant, Anabel's swollen 'messy' pussy being lowered.

"Lick my pussy Lips clean, you cheap little white Slut, then maybe I'll think about letting you get up, okay?" Anabel demanded.

Not having a choice in the matter, a tired exhausted Anita, her spirit broken, her humiliation and shame now complete wearily began licking the Asian flight attendant's hairy pussy.

A few moments later Anita begged Anabel again to let her up. "I've done what you wanted," she pleaded.

Instead, the naked brown figure of the female Asian girl backed off of Anita's face and sat down heavily on Anita's midriff. She continued to sit astride her 'prize.' The white girl still remained Anabel's 'unwilling' slave. It was obvious to all, that Anabel was enjoying her role-playing as Anita's 'Mistress' and planned to continue.

However, the watching men had grown tired of watching this 'erotic degradation.' Janet's boyfriend leaned over to her and whispered, "That's enough, Jan. Our little Asian friend has had her fun. Tell Anabel to get off and let Anita get up."

Turning to her roommate Joanie, Janet whispered, "he wants us to pull Anabel off Anita, okay?" Joanie reluctantly agreed, although privately she wished she could have watched the two women fight a bit longer.

"Okay, Anabel," Janet said. "Get off of Anita, and let her get up!" adding, "You've more than had your fun."

"NO" Anabel angrily insisted, "I DON'T HAVE TO LET HER UP YET"

"Well, "Joanie chimed in, "YOU DO HAVE TO LET HER UP," she laughed unless you want Janet and I to pull you off, and BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!"

Seeing she was no longer in charge of the situation; the naked little Asian flight attendant swung her brown slender thighs off of Anita's slender little midriff, and crawled to her feet.

Paul quickly went over and helped a weeping Anita to sit up. Suddenly the other's were surrounding her and Paul, telling her how much they enjoyed watching her and how she had really held her own against the Asian flight attendant, Anabel.

"Let's take you into the bathroom and get you cleaned up" Joanie said her voice full of compassion as she took Anita from Paul's embrace and pulled Anita to her feet. Looking down at her bruised and scratched beautiful shapely legs Anita thought bitterly to herself, 'I'm a mess!'

Joanie and Janet then took a still weeping Anita into the bathroom where they attempted to help a now sullen Anita by attempting to help comb Anita's tangled, disheveled black hair and help her fix herself up. But, Anita angrily rebuffed their attention, wanting nothing more to do with either of them.

By the time, the three girls came out of the bathroom, Anabel and Art had already left. The erotic evening of sexual entertainment was over.

Sitting around after, no one would even meet Anita's eyes. It was painfully obvious they were now all uncomfortable over what they had allowed to happen to this gentle little petite nurse, Anita. Privately they acknowledged they had allowed the female confrontation between Anita and Anabel to continue far longer than it should have.

Next day when Anita attempted to call Paul, she was told he was on a flight to Thailand, and wouldn't be back for perhaps a week. 'He didn't even say goodbye,' she thought teary eyed bitterly disappointed for having been made a fool of by him and the two roommates, Janet and Joanie.

The next day, just wanting to leave, Anita booked an early flight home to San Francisco, delighted to be going back to the City by the Bay, which she loved.

Two weeks later, she was introduced to Mel, a wonderful guy, who was instantly crazy about her. However, even as the months wore on, Anita would occasionally catch herself remembering that tall lanky Airline Pilot, Paul and wondering whether he was still flying in and out of the Hawaiian Islands.

In a darkened cabin, three months later, the Senior Captain awakened his Co-Pilot. "We're about an hour out of Bangkok," he remarked, "Why don't you take over for a little while."

Walking back through the almost deserted first class Cabin Paul found a seat. Within moments, he was quietly lost in reverie as he remembered the magical evening three months ago in Honolulu and what he had now come to believe was the most exciting evening of his life.

In spite of feeling his unruly member becoming 'hard rock' he still felt a profound sense of sadness as from his fading memory he tried to picture the petite little nurse, Anita. With a sigh of regret, he then thought to himself, 'Cheap women are with us always like bad flying weather, but girls with Anita's kind of class only come along once in a while.'

The End

Dear reader,

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you have enjoyed this little flight of fantasy. If so, your vote would be very much appreciated. Should you wish to leave your constructive comments, they would also be most helpful.

Also, would you enjoy reading a sequel about either Anita or Anabel?

duddle

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm seeking a Black couple that use me for their sexual pleasure. I'd love to be their submissive sexual toy. More scene I want experience is laying on my back, legs spread wide with over me as he screw s her till he fills her cunt full of his creamy cum. He pulls out and his cum flows down between my eager red married lips so I can swallow it. She then straight enough up so I can lick and suck her clean. YUMMY.. Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What are...

...all the ‘quotes’ for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent catfight, always like to see the Asian beauty win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anita's Erotic Island Adventure

Great story!Unusally erotic

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Submissive Soccer Moms: Rich Bitch A young lesbian soccer coach seduces a rich upper class mom.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories