Anja and the Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know?" I tried to keep the conversation going, even though she was doing her best to keep me distracted.

She didn't reply, instead tracing her slim, delicate fingers down my belly to my now alert cock.

"Did he put some moves on you?" I pressed her for more information.

Still avoiding looking me in the eye, with her face now pressed against my ear, she started talking in a high-pitched guilty-little-schoolgirl voice, like she was telling me a story. "He came home early, just as I was walking up from the beach. Since there's usually no one around at that time, I had been swimming naked as usual, and I just wrapped myself in that little white sarong that you like so much. Well, with my wetness, it was even more see-through than usual..."

Have I mentioned yet how much I love the sound of her voice? It has a lovely soft melody, especially in moments like this, and combined with her Slavic accent, a little phrase like "my wet-ness" with just a tiny extra inflection on the word 'wet', had me almost wet myself. I prodded her ass with my fingers to continue.

"He was on the patio, smoking a cigarette and watching me as I walked up to the house. Seeing him there in his short pants, with his shirt open and a smile on his face, I felt a pang deep in my belly. Here was the only man I've been attracted to since coming to the island -- only other man, I mean. Have you really not noticed anything? For a full month now he's been watching me, his eyes following every movement I make, piercing through my clothes and my defenses. Seeing right into me. And every night, and many mornings, he has heard my voice while making love to you. I had no secrets from him. It had gotten to the point where I was wet between the legs whenever I was in the same room with him. This afternoon, the moment I saw him, I almost bent over from the pangs in my pussy. From the way I stared at him, I realized he could probably see it, too. So I lay down on the lounge chair next to him and tried to cover it up by asking for a cigarette.

"But he said the one he was smoking was his last one. I gave him a long look, and then said 'never mind, can I have a puff anyway?' He looked at me with those piercing blue eyes, and again I felt like he was seeing right into me. Actually, he didn't need to, because my still-wet nipples were pointing out like arrowheads. I was so turned on, and the flimsy sarong was no protection -- the tips could be seen by a blind man. I felt like my nipples were shouting an invitation to him. Slowly, he rose up from his chair and stepped over to me, sitting next to me on the cushion.

"I half-raised myself and reached out to take the cigarette from him, but instead he just put his arm in the small of my back, raising me even closer to him, and bringing his other hand up to my lips, put the cigarette into my mouth for me. I inhaled slowly, feeling his fingers on my face and his hand on my back, wanting this moment to go on forever."

I can imagine that Carl wanted it to go on forever, too. I've watched her smoke. She makes a little show of it, and it's fascinating to watch those puffy lips as they pout, hold the cigarette, and then purse sensuously when she exhales. I'm sure Carl enjoyed placing his fingers lightly against those pouting lips, parted slightly for the cigarette, but so wide that they almost seemed to run the full length of his finger. I'm sure he grazed her soft, high cheeks with his fingertips, as I've done a thousand times, marveling at the wondrous roundness of her cheekbones and the curves of her neckline below. She's one of those women who surprise you with the originality of her beauty from every angle. I never get tired of drinking her in with my eyes.

She continued her confession.

"Raising myself up like that had pulled the wrap in my sarong loose from under my arms, and ever so slowly it slid down my chest. It got stuck briefly on my erect nipples, and I was for a moment glad that they were so hard, because I thought it might save me, but then my fast breathing betrayed me, and the cloth continued sliding slowly down, first revealing one breast, and then the other, to this tall man who was almost a stranger. I was frozen there, with the cigarette still being held at my lips, not wanting to move because then something might change. That useless sarong was now sliding off my thigh, onto the ground, leaving me completely naked -- with him pressing one hand against my back, one hand in front, and my nakedness in between. He could feel every breath I took, every tremor in my body, every tiny motion, every naughty thought."

She still had her mouth pressed against my ear, whispering her story to me. Her hand had now found my cock, and she was stroking it lightly, using such a delicate touch that I could barely feel it -- the most devilish tease you can imagine. Her legs were squirming against me, like she does when she's turned on and impatient. I don't know if she's even aware of the signals she gives off at times like this. I was picturing her doing the same thing to Carl, her high breasts as small as a teenager's, open to him, rising up and down with her breathing, and her narrow waist and sensuous belly exposed, with just a small part of her sarong covering her lower back where he was still holding her.

"He was a perfect gentleman. He had me at his mercy, but he just held me there, quivering. He acted as though he had all the time in the world. Slowly, I moved my mouth away from the cigarette, and lifted my lips up to him. I could feel my pulse in my lips, my heart was pounding so hard. It was an invitation for him to kiss me, but he didn't immediately take me up on it. He made me stay there like that, my body shaking in excitement, my lips parted and wet, while he let his right hand slide down my cheek to my neck, still holding the warm cigarette. As it passed, I could feel the glow of the burning tip under my chin, along my neck, and down to my collarbone, his fingers lightly grazing my sea-salty skin. Finally, his palm touched the top of my left breast, and terribly slowly travelled down until it finally made contact with my aching nipple. I could now feel the cigarette's warmth near my armpit, and the contrast of this heat with the chill on my recently wet skin made everything more intense for me.

"Finally he flicked the cigarette onto the bricks below, and slid his hand up until he was squeezing my breast, crushing my nipple between two fingers. At the same time, I felt his left hand letting the last bit of sarong fall down, and that hand too found its way back to my bare skin. Now both his warm hands were holding me firmly, like a rabbit in a trap, but still he didn't kiss me. I opened my eyes (I didn't even realize I had them closed) and looked up. His eyes were calmly looking down at my mouth. I stretched my neck up to kiss him, and his lips felt as good as I had hoped.

"Just then, we heard the sound of gravel crunching in the driveway. It was your car! I jumped out of his arms and scurried up to the house, just managing to pop into the bathroom a moment before you opened the front door.

"That's why I wanted to go to bed right after dinner. I needed your cock in me as fast as possible."

Chapter 4: A CONVERSATION AND A DECISION

I realized this was our chance.

You see, I liked Carl, too. He was a no-nonsense guy, and I had taken an instant liking to him. We not only clicked at the office, but we enjoyed snorkeling and playing tennis, and he was even a good cook, though Anja tells me I'm better. In the short time we had worked together we had become almost like brothers, and I didn't feel any inhibitions with him.

I gave Anja's anxious face a kiss, wrapped a sarong around my waist, went to my dresser, picked up my little bag of marijuana, and wandered into the living room.

I asked Carl if he had some cigarette papers -- it was Friday night with a long weekend coming, and I felt like getting stoned. He said sure, he always keeps a supply in case he runs out of regular cigarettes. I rolled a pretty fat spliff, and he was happy to join me.

Once we were both a little stoned, I decided not to beat around the bush. I told him matter-of-factly that Anja was ready for a threesome. That she had wanted one for a long time, and now that she had met him, she was really ready.

He paused for a long moment, inhaling the pungent, sweet smoke from the joint I had rolled. We could hear water running in the other room -- Anja was taking a shower. We could both imagine her naked, soaping her body, running her hands over that soft skin that we and countless other men would kill to feel under our fingers.

Then he looked at me, and said, "That's what I was hoping would happen. I knew I was going to fuck her one way or the other, but it's much better this way, with you knowing. The sex is better that way too...deeper, more honest."

Hmmm. Spoken like a man with experience at this kind of thing.

By the time Anja came back into the room, wearing a fresh sarong, smelling of shampoo and some other subtle scent, we had it all worked out. The stereo was playing soft jazz in the background. She sat down opposite us and caught up with us on the second half of the joint while we filled her in on our decision. She sat there, slightly stunned but obviously very excited.

"When do we start?" she asked.

"Right now," Carl and I said in unison.

"But Paul and I just made love an hour ago! That would be so naughty!" she said, with a smile playing across her lips.

Hearing her say 'naughty' like that, with her lovely accent, was all it took...we both grinned and moved towards her.

Chapter 5: THE CONVERSATION PART IS OVER

Living rooms in this part of Indonesia have low teak tables and batik-covered pillows to sit on, over clean rattan floors. Pillows for your back. Pillows for your arms. Pillows all over. We had lots of pillows.

Anja had been sitting opposite us, with a low coffee table in between. We each circled the coffee table on our hands and knees, like wolves closing in on their prey. She laughed and giggled as we reached her, first man-handling her and holding her down, tickling her to hear her pearly laughter, and letting our hands wander all over her sarong-covered body.

By the time we were done tickling her, she was lying on her back, with her sarong askew but still almost decent. We ran our hands over her face, her hair, her tits, her belly, her hips, and her legs. She tried to resist, but we held her legs down with our knees and pinned her arms to her side with our chests. She couldn't move, much. Just enough struggling and giggling to let us know that she was enjoying it.

Then the teasing started. We used our fingernails on her nipples, which were still covered by the sarong but now strained skyward as though they were trying to escape too. We lightly skimmed our fingernails between her legs, 'accidentally' touching her pussy for a few moments and then flitting away. We nuzzled her neck with our lips and gave her soft kisses and little bites, inhaling her lovely scent from under her curly auburn hair.

Slowly, with my teeth, I started pulling her sarong down her right side. Carl caught on, and did the same on her left. Pausing often to kiss and lick as her pale mounds came into view, we finally exposed her trembling body to the male gaze for third time that day. A tongue flicked up to encircle a nipple. Then the other. We took turns driving her crazy. While one was sucking seriously on her nipple, the other would be drumming his fingers on her pussy lips, or slipping the sarong further down her creamy thighs. She had no escape.

Carl was nibbling on her left nipple, eliciting soft moans from her. She was twisting so much that her sarong finally pulled free from her waist, and I put my fingers right on her bare pussy, separating the lips feeling her wetness. She squirmed so much that I had to pin her down again, which I accomplished by slipping my finger deep into her pussy in one thrust. This slowed her down, as she could now feel my finger deep inside her, with the meat of my palm still grinding against her now engorged clitoris.

But she had stopped moaning. I had been kissing and licking the side of her breast, not noticing that Carl had stopped chewing on her nipples. I twisted my head to look up and saw that she couldn't make any noises -- Carl was kissing her right on the lips, first mashed tight together, and then tongues dancing. With her hand on my cock and my finger deep in her lovely pussy, I couldn't complain -- this was the best possible position to see your girlfriend kissing another man for the first time. I was ready for an orgy.

But that's not how it worked out. After I scooted up and started kissing her shoulder and neck, she turned to me and began kissing me hungrily (briefly I wondered how his kisses differed from mine). With her lips now occupied, Carl began kissing his way down the left side of her body again. He didn't stop at her tits this time, but kept going, past her belly, pausing to nuzzle her jutting hip-bone, and finally sliding into the valley between her legs.

I could feel it immediately in the way her kiss changed. The moment his lips touched her pussy, our kiss froze for a moment, as she felt this new touch. Then her lips twitched, and I took it as signal to begin nibbling on her lips again. Moments later, he must have started licking her with his tongue, because she froze again. Now my hands were grazing both of her nipples as I started kissing her again, more deeply this time. Then he found her clit, because she froze a third time. She was writhing in ecstasy, with four hands and two mouths exploring her most sensitive and private places.

Finally she gripped his blonde head with both hands and pressed him there, trying to make him stop teasing her and stick to her clit. Meanwhile, her tongue started a hula dance in my mouth...it was like every movement he made with his tongue down there, she was giving me up top. Mindblowing.

I could tell that she was close to orgasm, but just before she reached the point of no return, she surprised us both. Pushing me off of her, she looked at him and said "fuck me." It sounded like fugh mee with her accent and sultry, passion-wrenched voice. This had happened to me plenty of times in the past -- she gets so hot and can't wait a moment longer -- but this time she wasn't saying it to me. I understood, but I was hoping to stick my cock in her mouth or at least lick her tits and rub against her. But this is where she turned to me and said that she wanted it to be just him this first time...she wanted to feel what was going on, and not be distracted.

So I ended up watching the first time...and it was still great.

Chapter 6: GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

After that first night, we entered a period of exuberant experimentation. That first weekend we were stoned the whole time, curled in a triple ball of passionate exploration. She 'allowed' me to participate more after her first time with Carl, and I only experienced occasional pangs of jealousy, quickly smothered by her eager embrace. She would call my name and ask me to do things to her when he was inside her. "Put your finger in my ass" or "lick my clit while he's in me" or "pinch my nipples" "harder" "more" and especially "I love you Paul I love you" while she was coming. She loved the feeling of both of us putting a finger in her pussy at the same time, or my finger in her pussy and then Carl's in her ass, and many variations on that.

She especially enjoyed teasing us, seeing how far she could push us. "You want to put that anal plug in me? Put it in with your mouth". "Finger me in this restaurant" "Both of you fuck me in Paul's office." She would try to get Carl to lick her glistening pussy after I had just cum in her, just to see if she could. When he refused, she taunted him. "Are you a wimp, you can't satisfy a woman with your tongue? You are happy to let me swallow those little spermies of yours, but you can't even put your mouth down there where Paul has been?"

After always getting her way with her quirky, kinky demands, his refusal made Anja more determined to get her way.

The next time, she tried the same thing with me. After Carl had ripped and roared to an epic climax, sputtering and juddering his seed deep inside my sweet Anja, she teasingly beckoned me with her index finger. With Carl's prick was still deep inside her, she pulled my ear to her mouth and faux whispered, in a voice loud enough for Carl to hear "Oh, Lover, your friend's huge cock has made mess of my pussy. He's sooo big and hard, I could feel every spurting inside me." At this she rocked her hips enticingly. "But Big Carlie didn't take enough time, he just wanted his pleasure. Your Little Anja needs some more pleasure so she can cuuuum for you, my Darling Lover."

I eagerly shifted my hips so my rock hard cock could plunge into her as soon as Carl pulled out.

"No, no, my lustful legionnaire," she said, her voice lilting an octave higher with false outrage. "You musn't place your wonderful clean stiffie into my dirty wet pussy just like that." She patted the bulging head of my aching penis with her fingers, like she would pat a dog. "No, you must first clean it oh-so-carefully, make sure it's perfect for your beautifulness."

I got her meaning, and started to get up to get her a warm soapy washcloth and a towel.

"Darling, No! Stay right here. I need to you to clean me with your tongue. I want to be washed and licked, inside and out."

I looked at her with trepidation, my mouth twitching slightly on one edge. She stared right back with impish determination.

"If you don't, Carl must. I'll be on strike until someone cleans me properly."

She was really testing us. I met Carl's eyes briefly, then swiveled back to her.

"Oh, and did I forget mention? Which one cleans me properly gets to have my popo." We held our breath, wondering if her fractured syntax actually hinted at the prize we had both coveted.

"Yes, lovely Paulie," Anja teased. "Slide down and get ready so when poor tired Carl pulls out, you won't miss a drop."

As her delicate fingers pushed my head slowly down her sweaty, sex-suffused body, I tried to focus on how much I've wanted to plunge my cock into her pert, saucy ass. Having my fingers in there so many times, I felt I knew it intimately, and I loved the way her orgasm creeped up on her stealthily when I was in there, but suddenly her breathing would quicken and her hips would rock more, and with the massive inevitability of a slow motion train wreck, her climax would overcome her, lasting twice as long as others and seemingly more deeply satisfying - and of course more nasty - than any other. I had been lusting over that sweet pink tightness since our first weekend together.

So I let her guide me past the curve of her belly and toward the place where she was still joined with Carl. Holding my head in place with one hand, she gently pushed Carl away with the other. As he slowly withdrew his still-hard member, she pushed me even harder, so my lips actually glazed his cock as it slid out the final few inches. "It's just skin," I reminded myself, and was actually surprised how little I minded that touch.

"Make sure to get it all, my sweet lover," she called, from seemingly far away.

With that final encouragement, I glued my lips to her labia seamlessly as Carl's cockhead exited, and was rewarded with a warm mouthful of spunk. I swallowed it quickly, and started licking, which seemed to stimulate still more cum and cunt juices to pour out onto my tongue. I was surprised by the volume, but slowly the astringency of the semen was replaced by the sweet nectary taste of Anja, which I was so used to. Playing along with her game, I licked all around her pussy, spending time on that lovely tendon between her thighs, which was accentuated with her legs wide open to me. I swung my body around to get a better position, and got better leverage to put more pressure on her clit, sucking it into my mouth along with her labia and twiddling it with the tip of my tongue from deep in my mouth. The combination of the suction, the super-fast diddling and the nastiness of what she made me do had Anja coming like a volcano within two minutes. Clearly Carl had brought her to the edge, but she had wanted me to finish her off with my mouth. I love hearing her scream with pleasure.