Anja and the Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she had recovered, Carl had fetched a tube of anal lube, which I had never seen before. He raised his eyebrows, and I realized he was suggesting that it was her turn...she needed to make good on her promise. Gently, I rolled her over, kissing her pussy, her thighs, her hips, her belly, and all over her rounded rear end on the way. Spreading her legs again, I swept her pink rear opening with the flat of my tongue first, and then began to concentrate more and more on penetrating as deep as my tongue would go. Her deep groans showed that she was still conscious and loving this preparation.

When I came up for air, Carl surprised me by slipping a lube-coated fingertip all around her anus, then inside about an inch, coating Anya's tight sphincter with lube. Pulling his finger out, he quickly followed up with a thin plunger, already coated with lube, deeper into her ass. As he pressed the plunger, I could see that this was a great way to get a lot of lube inside so she wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Having rendered assistance, Carl backed away and opened his palm as if to say "she's all yours, prepped and ready!"

She was all mine. I was so glad that it was me taking her anal virginity not Carl. Positioning her in the face down, ass up yoga position, I took it slow and gentle, opening her up with one finger, then two, and finally the head of my cock. The sweet pain-pleasure noises that she made as I entered her luscious rear for the first time will stay with me to my grave. My slow but determined penetration caused her some discomfort, because she started guiding me with her grunting voice, holding her breath while speaking through clenched teeth. "Slowly there lover-boy!" "We've got all night, what is hurry?" and "Big boy, this is first time, take...ugh...take care please."

I was in heaven. With my cock locked in her slow motion vise, I let my eyes roam over her lithe body. Her slender hips with their sensual plumpness in this position. Her trim waist, panting gently with each labored breath. The muscles of her back tensing in a gorgeous display of feminine muscles that I defy any painter to capture. Her lovely round face, turned to the right and pink with exertion as she allowed me to penetrate her most private place.

I didn't last long. I figured my cock was too big for her to take the whole length -- though I later learned I was wrong. When I was halfway in, I started gently rocking, and after a few minutes, she rocked back. Rocking became thrusting, and then when I took my cock out to add more lube, I discovered the joy of re-penetrating her ass. I pulled out, and then slowly plunged in again. Each time felt like taking a virgin all over again. Each time, she punctuated each stage with chuffing, sighing or groaning to mark my progress: cockhead, sphincter, 1 inch, 2 inches, 3 inches, hip swivel, 4 inches, hip swivel, press G spot, press it again, listen to her groan, notice her breath quicken, slowly withdraw, and the pop when it's out. Do it again.

Carl had been stroking her hair, kissing her face, and whispering encouragements. But as our action got faster and her voice got louder, he slipped his hands under her torso and wiggled up to her nipples. I could tell when he started pinching them. Anja's voice rose an octave and she started squirming and quivering, giving me plenty of warning that she was about to come. I starting thrusting faster, going all the way from her opening to my halfway spot as fast and hard as I did in her vagina. She took it and loved it.

I was so glad that it was Anya who surrendered first. Normally she only climaxed once per session with us, but this evening she had a second one, a truly mammoth, intense orgasm. I could feel that same sense of inevitability that I felt with my finger in the past, but this time it was on my cock, and it blew my mind. She kept shouting something -- I think it was "domeyes domeyes domeyes domeyes" and then louder I could hear better "Do Me Yes Do Me Yes!"

She loved being taken by two men. And these two men never got tired of taking her again and again.

So, it was great. Her fantasy was not just a fantasy, it was real, and she truly had a knack for keeping two men satisfied and not jealous. We all got along well, and the sex was unbelievable, so exciting and always fresh. I had her to myself sometimes, and so, I suspect, did Carl. And sometimes, even when I didn't suspect, Anja would delight in coming into my office and telling me "You know what happened when you were in that skype call with Japanese donor? Carl find me in conference room, bending over big table trying to plug in my laptop. And he take me from behind! He just lift up my skirt and do me so fast, but so good. He say my popo so cute he cannot resist. Here, take your hand, can you feel dripping down my thigh?" She was irrepressible.

But gradually, Carl and I got a little frustrated. If she came with one guy in her, that was usually it for the evening, and she couldn't really take the other guy. We made up for it by gradually increasing the 'threesome' action -- one guy always playing with her while the other was fucking her...but she went from zero to 100 so fast that it was usually one of us or the other, never both that got off in one session. She would take pity and usually give the poor schmuck with the aching boner a blow job or a handjob, or even a footjob, but without her being at or near climax, it wasn't the same. She just had such a short fuse that it was difficult to come before her and 'leave some' for the other guy.

We were pretty chummy about it for the first month. I still had her to myself at night, and I learned that if he didn't get off some nights, he would stay late in the morning and fuck her after I left for work, or he would come home for lunch and satisfy her. She always told me about it afterwards, so I didn't get angry or possessive...it was actually quite exciting to see her so randy and all of us getting along so well.

One night, I came home late from an off-site event. I had told Anja to expect me by 8:00 p.m., but it was now 11 p.m., so I was pretty late. The house was dark, and I found my bed empty.

I went to see if Carl was home, and found the door to his room ajar. Gently opening it, I tiptoed into his room, and there they both were, sound asleep. He lay on his back, and she was snuggled up to him, lying on her side. It was a warm night, and they had kicked the covers off. Her hair was disheveled, and her nightgown was up around her waist. It was obvious that they had just fucked and fallen asleep. The sight of her freshly fucked body gave me an instant hard-on. After a moment's hesitation, I decided to slip into bed with them.

She had her back to me, so I just snuggled up behind her. It was almost like our regular spoon position, if you could ignore the way her arms were wrapped around her big new teddy bear. I couldn't just lie there without touching her. I started stroking her lovely back, her waist, her hips, and my cock started throbbing. The smell of her sex and the moistness of her thighs made it inevitable -- in less than a minute my cockhead was poking at her entrance. I slipped in easily, and in no time I was pounding into her delicous slick pussy, my thrusts jolting her body into his. They both woke up, and without a word, he started sucking on her tits. The surprise and sweetness of the moment gave her a rapid, loud climax by the time I emptied myself into her.

I later learned that she had made him fuck her as soon as he got home, trying to take advantage of the fact that I wasn't going to be home until later. She had been so impatient for his cock that they hadn't even eaten dinner, and she felt so naughty fucking him during "my" time of the day that she came three times, and just fell asleep after the last orgasm.

But still, the question of how to we could all get our satisfaction at the same time kept bothering me and Carl, until one day...

Chapter 7: AN EDGY SOLUTION PRESENTS ITSELF

One Friday evening, about a month after our first encounter, we had a long weekend coming up, so we rolled up some joints and Carl and I started playing with Anja like she was our toy. She loved this of course, just lying back and receiving little foot massages, hand massages, pussy massages, tickling, fiddling and skylarking -- it was heaven for her. But Carl and I started talking in Swedish -- lucky for me, although she had a 'secret' language with him that I didn't understand, I had one with him, too. And we decided that what she needed was some serious teasing, not just in foreplay but during sex, too.

This time, I was the one she invited to fuck her first. I started with her on her back and me on my side -- 'scissor style' -- and Carl was playing with her tits and stroking her clit with his fingers while I was inside her. Pretty nice. Then he kissed his way past her tits, down her belly, and started sucking on her clit. She nearly went ballistic, but he held back, just giving her occasional licks and nips without letting her come. On my part, I had slowed my thrusts down to a crawl. Having his tongue so near and sometimes flicking my cock, while her pussy was on the edge, made my cock swell to its biggest proportions, so it took a lot of self-control. And of course it drove her crazy.

Finally in frustration she turned over to get me from behind, which is her favorite position for orgasm. I plowed into her with gusto, and could feel that she was getting close. Then again I slowed down, and just played with the tip in the entrance to her pussy for a little while. This frustrated her even more, but it also made my cock swell even bigger, so that when I plunged into her, it filled her completely. I went back and forth a few times, until suddenly she was screaming at me to go faster and harder -- she was about to come!

But this time, instead of following her instructions -- and who can resist her instructions, she is so gorgeous none of her lovers ever have the willpower to resist her -- I pulled out and Carl and I flipped her over again. This was our agreement in Swedish -- that we wouldn't let her come right away like she likes to do. Carl jumped on top of her and started fucking her hard, in the missionary position. She likes that position too, but it doesn't stimulate her clit in the same way, so she seldom comes that way unless she has her own fingers on her clit. But as soon as she snaked her hand down there, I pulled it back, and held her arm down, trapping her. Carl pressed his hand on her other arm, and she was helpless.

You could feel the atmosphere in the room change. This was the first time she had us right after each other. You could see the thoughts crossing her face -- this is so 'dirty'! Her moans increased.

After a few minutes of this fucking, Carl pulled out of her now very sloppy pussy, and I replaced him. But a minute later I rolled us both over, so now she was on top of me. I was so excited, my cock was so hard inside her, it was like a baton that she was impaling herself on. Carl watched for a while, her magnificent bubble butt bouncing on my cock, and then decided to increase her pleasure. He got his finger wet, and aimed at the little pink asshole that was winking at him so adorably. I could actually feel his finger in there with me, and her voice rose another octave.

We had finally found the solution. If she started getting close to climax, we just had to switch partners, keeping her clever little fingers away from her clit, and we could go on for hours! This discovery greatly improved our 3-way satisfaction. We both got some juicy pussy each time, and she discovered that whenever we frustrated her like that, her passion on the next round built even higher, so her orgasm, when we finally let her have it, was even more intense.

But that first evening, another new thing happened. Carl was enjoying his finger in her rear end so much that he couldn't resist. He took some massage oil that was lying nearby, slavered it all over her luscious rear end, and put his cock right on her rosebud. Seeing what he was trying to do, I slowed down to a crawl, just rocking my pelvis against her pubic bone, and keeping my cock churning ever so slowly, deep inside of her, stroking her cervix (something I found out only recently that she loves). For a moment, she didn't realize what was happening, because she was so stoned -- I guess she thought maybe it was just his thumb -- but very shortly the full dimensions of his cockhead was prying open her tight hole.

She had never had double penetration before -- but Carl had one advantage here. Not only was she stoned out of her mind, but his cock was also slimmer than mine -- longer, but a bit narrower, and I thought she might be able to accept it.

And accept it she did. Once he got the head past her ring, he got a few inches inside, and then she began screaming. She screamed like a banshee. There was no attempt at words, it was like a girl being attacked in a horror movie, but she loved it. She quivered and twisted and thrashed and rotated with all her might, but we kept her sweet center pinioned on our twin axles. I think this was her only long, sustained multiple orgasm -- that beautiful thrashing continued for more than five minutes, until Carl and I finally lost it, giving her all we had in an enormous crescendo that left me breathless and deeply satisfied. Anja slowly came down off of her high, still quivering gently, and even after she was still we would occasionally feel a huge twitch as her body shuddered with aftershocks.

When she completely stopped moving, I worried that we had overdone it. Had we gone too far, and hurt her? But after Carl pulled out of her, I tried to roll her over gently and pull out, but she hugged me harder and, straining my ears, I could hear her faintly chanting "thank you lovers, thank you lovers, thank you lovers" until she fell asleep again in my arms.

Chapter 8: LIFE IS GOOD

Things between the three of us reached a high pleasure plateau after that evening. We didn't do her bum very often -- that was reserved for special occasions, and she was usually the one to ask for it. But from then on, we realized that we had the power to control her, a power we never thought we had before. During that first month, we had just blindly done what she asked, and she seemed to prefer us one at a time, so that's what we had settled for. But after that special night, we realized that she didn't always know what was in her best interest, and that our careful edging gave her the intensity she craved.

This opened up many new doors for us. We started tying her up, or putting on blindfolds, or making love on the beach. And each time she would resist, playing the Good Girl, and ask us to just fuck her, and let her tell us when to go harder and faster. And each time, when we could sense that she was too close, we would just switch places, taking just long enough to bring her down slightly from her peak. And then she would climb even higher.

She loved playing the innocent good girl, resisting us, saying she's not going to do that, telling us to "stop it!" in a playful voice as our hands started taking liberties with her. We would play along, asking "what's wrong" with puzzled voices. She would tell us "it is very dir-ty for both of you to play with me at the same time. In fact it is nas-ty. I will tell the teacher. The teacher won't like it. He will...stop...you!" By this time she could barely spit out the last words, and we would be tickling her or tearing her clothes off or putting a finger in her pussy or a cock in her mouth. Her resistance only spurred us on to new heights.

And boy, did we go to town on her, acting out all of our fantasies. The first time we put clothespins on her tits she went berserk, but she loved it. And of course her favorite was to have one of our cocks inside her pussy while the other guy licked her clit. She asked for that again and again, and it became a favorite with her. But even there, we extracted a price. We arranged that she would have to use her fingers, playing with the cock of the guy who was licking her -- to compensate him for having to put his mouth so close to another guy's cock. Actually, we didn't really mind at all, but it was nice to have her tugging on our cocks while we were diddling her clit with our tongues. And for her, the feeling of doing that while she was getting drilled was actually pretty cool, especially when the guy inside her slowed down so she could feel the other guy's tongue with its more subtle moves.

When I had my cock in her and he was licking, I could feel her pussy twinge and pulse and vibrate -- we could keep her on the edge of coming like that for hours, it seemed. We learned how to monitor her closely, and if she got too close to the edge -- boom, I would pull out of her, we'd twist her around into a new position, maybe even drape her over the arm of the sofa, and a new cock would be plunging into her, from a new angle.

One of my favorites was one time that Carl had her hanging from an exercise bar he had installed in a doorway -- for doing pull-ups I guess -- and he was banging her from behind. Seeing her lovely legs spayed out to each side like that, and her chest pivoting forward, her tits rocking back and forth to his thrusts, had me almost coming without being touched. But then I just sank to my knees between her legs started licking her clit, which was already engorged from the upright position and sticking out farther than I had ever seen it. Her beautiful belly and thighs were all over my face and neck, and when Carl increased his pace, all I could do was hold my face steady with my tongue out, and each time her pussy plunged forward I caught it at the tip of the motion. It was such a tease for her, I could feel her reaching out to get more of my tongue on her, but Carl was drilling like a jackhammer and kept pulling her hips back on each stroke, so she was straining like crazy. When he finally came inside her and held his cock deep, I planted my mouth right back on the top of her pulsing pussy and sucked her clit and pussy lips deep, strumming her clit with my tongue like a banjo player on speed. Licking through my teeth, I felt her pulsing climax in my mouth as she screamed "so good...So Good...SO GOOD" over and over. Finally, Carl pulled his still hard prick out of her, and she slowly came back to earth.

She crumpled into my arms, twitching and pulsing with the intensity of her orgasm. I gently deposited her on the pillow-strewn floor, face down, and slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy. She groaned and twisted her fanny up at me, giving me full access to go deep. My cock had never felt so huge, and she had never felt so eager and hot for me. I only lasted a few ecstasy-filled minutes before I plunged into her one last time with the most powerful climax of my life, juddering and quaking like a madman. Feeling her second huge load of sperm in such a short time triggered another long orgasm from had her, and the sensation of her grinding her bubble butt into my pelvis as she spasmed again and again was almost more than I could bear. After several minutes, when she finally finished quivering, I finally rolled off of her, just in time to see Carl approaching with a smile and a tray of ice cold lemonades.

I'm finding to my surprise that life can be even better when I share my woman. As if I had a choice!

- Grateful thanks to Edward Elder for great editing help -