Anja Enjoys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all sitting round the table drinking coffee when Phil went into his pocket and pulled something green from within. "Phil they're my mums panties," said Sarah "What are you doing with them?"

"Well, she was wearing them this morning, and she allowed me to take them off for her," replied Phil.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I was speechless.

"Did you take anything else off for her?"

"Yes, I removed her robe, the only other thing she was wearing."

"You saw my mother totally naked then?"

"Yes, I saw her pretty little tits and pink nipples and was able to gaze on her trimmed pussy."

"Were you still dressed?"

"No your mum had already removed my joggers and I was totally nude."

"Did you touch my mum or anything?"

"Oh yes!!! I felt and touched your mum all over and fucked her in every hole."

"Did you make her cum?"

"I certainly did many times and a very noisy cummer she is at that."

"Did she make you cum?"

"She is an excellent fuck and her oral skills are perfect. This resulted in her taking two large loads, one from the shot glass."

I couldn't believe it Phil and Sarah were talking as if I was not there.

"Well Phil you seem to have given mum quite a birthday morning. I hope you enjoyed it mum allowing yourself to be taken by and taking my boyfriend. I thought it was time that you got over Dad and began enjoying yourself again. I knew that you would get pleasure from Phil's cock and I wasn't wrong. Phil has always said that he thought you had an underlying naughty streak and he's always commented on how good your body is and he regarded you as a MILF."

"You planned it all," I said "You arranged for your boyfriend to fuck your mother."

"Yes."

"Well he is an expert fucker and he has given me immense pleasure today. My little bum hole is still a little sore but tingling. I have not had such a fantastic birthday in a long time. Thank you, both of you."

"It doesn't have to end there Anja. I have Sarah's permission to fuck you on a regular basis, if that's O.K with you and of course just until you find your own boyfriend."

"Sarah you are a very lucky girl having such a considerate boyfriend and many women only dream of having someone as well hung and you are able to indulge as often as you like."

"We have an open relationship and we don't restrict ourselves to just each other. I enjoy other men and women and sometimes share the lady with Phil."

"You obviously have the recipe for a successful partnership. I wish you both well."

Our conversation continued until we left for home. Phil spent the night at my house, indulging Sarah. I have 'cooked sausage' a couple of times since but now get most of my enjoyment with Cedric my gorgeous black boyfriend. But that's a story for another time.

12