All Comments on 'Ann'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Funny

Not a literary masterpiece, but pretty well written and has some amusing bits of dialog.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A believable story line and well written.

At least the main character wasn't cheating on her husband. A woman has her needs....

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
3 stars

could probably get a better reception in erotic couplings , she is a widow , hence effectively a unattached single woman free to do what she chooses .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Pretty good story all told. Ann obviously likes cock, the bigger the better, so what better way of indulging her needs than getting fucked by some hung studs. Chance of a second chapter here I think. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the loving wife??

I just read a story about a widow, not a loving wife. 1 star for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh slut on her last years

Murphy another piece of crap from you.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Not bad.

Not great, though.

The blackmail angle sort of evaporated ... which is OK, but why include it? Why not just let her fuck him?

And about that business of "entering" her cervix? Not going to happen, and it distracts from the sex, diminishing credibility. (Not that credibility is a huge concern with stories like this, but still ... why undermine it?) Actually, a footlong weenie might very well have slid past her cervix and pushed into her posterior fornix, which some women find extremely pleasing. But passing THROUGH or INTO her cervix? Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: Where is the Loving Wife?

First about the story, pretty good character development and nice drama drama tempo. The blackmail did kinda go over flat (presented then ignored). Gave 3 stars.

To Anon about Loving Wife. Loving Wife catagory is split into 2 type of stories generally.

First split is more of a romantic subset with the wife/significant other actually being a kind and considerate partner.

The other split is where Loving Wife is used sarcastically to mean a cheating spouse (this field runs the gamut from cuckolding stories to revenge/"kick-to-the-curb" variety). Just Plain Bob, Ohio, Harddaysknight are prime examples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I liked the commenter that explained the Loving wives section. I know I am not the first to say this... But why do we not all get together and ask Literotica to creat a section for Cheating wives that might reconciliate after a one-time cheat, or a short fling? We know that happens with regularity for both men and women for all the various reasons.

Then we have the slut-wife that should be kicked to the Kurb because she has always been a cheating slut or disrespecting slut who enjoys cheating on a good man.

Maybe even one for hard-core revenge by the offended husband? That way each type of reader could seek out his favorite type of cheating wife story.

Wimp Cuckold husbands and other types along that line can be listed in Erotic with the Fetish type stories.

Would that be asking to much? Maybe that way the commenters would not get so riled when the story doesn't end the way they think it should. I can go either way depending on how bad you writers paint the wife or how much you describe the remorse and love still there. Others can't I have noticed. with them any weakness at all in the wife's faithfulness demands hatred and punishment. I often wonder what they think about their own weaknesses or straying over the years of their marriage. But whatever. Of course, cheating husband stories don't draw

any interest do they? What does that really say about all these male readers that they only want to read about cheating wives?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Wrong Category

Just one woman's way to get even with her dead cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: betrayedbylove

While I agree that this is absolutely in the wrong category, there is one small point against your extended argument: Her husband is dead.

He no longer has any say or interest in this world. How the hell is this revenge?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting Point Anon

Here is my reasoning. Yes he is dead. During his lifetime she was a faithful and loving wife. Once she got over the grief of his passing she went out to screw different men with revenge in mind. Granted there is no true revenge because the asshole is dead but this is the best revenge she can come up with. So the revenge is symbolic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's no story here.

It's just suck and fuck. And not any good at that. Bad descriptive passages and simply horrible dialogue that must have been written by a teenage. BAD!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not cheating

She was a widow, so she wasn't cheating. She certainly was a whore.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
That sucked

Even with the Rock cooking, that "sho nuff" sucked big time.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Wow.

Why do a lot of authors like this one like to make fun of blacks?According to this authors. The only redeeming quality a black person has is the size of his cock. This people are human too. Not all blacks have twelve inch cocks. Thats just a white mans fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An average story about a dumb woman who would probably forgive a bastard husband for just about anything because he made her orgasm. Don’t believe me? She’s still thinking about him throughout the story. Anyway, she can do as she likes. She’s not committed to anyone. Her behavior is a non-issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous