All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 01'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I almost didn't read this one but something made me click on it. Can't say it enough that I am SO glad I did! Definitely one of the best that I have read here in probably a few months. Love the storyline. It's *real*. People can definitely relate to this story. Love the characters also. Very like-able. You have a great writing style. I could only give it 5 stars because that's as high as you can go but this one deserves a 10!! Will absolutely be looking out for the next part!

naughtyallienaughtyallieabout 15 years ago
THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!

I loved this one! I've been looking for a fresh story that would be more than one chapter. Something to really catch my interest and hold me for a while, and it looks like I finally found a great one! I love the interaction between Neil and Dawn so far. You've really set up the characters well. I can't wait to read how that develops in the coming chapters!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Fucking hot!

I'm going to enjoy working my way through this story. One chapter a day for 71 days and counting...

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 13 years ago
wow

found this today just by accident. I live in a2 and am looking forward to the references. great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

(August 2014) The awesome Ann and Neil story is one of the best stories on this site I have read. Great plots, many extremely imaginary adventures and most of all genuine emotions that touched me. Tremendous effort from the author publishing the first chapter in January 2009, now counting 102 chapters and the last great honeymoon chapter published 22 July 2014. Respect!

The very realistic base story line of divorce, moving back to parents, work, weekend away, meeting an old high school flame and marriage is completed with a huge amount of fantastic sexual adventures, never repeating and always beyond my wildest imagination. The sex scenes always have a different angle. Naming Ann, Anna, Anna Renee and Annabelle shows impressive imaginary and writing skills. Highlights are definitively Jill and Dawn “on the beach” in chapter 5, the Bond mission with Tina, the engagement ring confession and scene on the airport. Barbara the escort and shopping for the wedding dress are great. Mimaster, I bow to you.

We are not done yet! We still need to discover the start of “playing the game” in chapter 39 and Ann and Neil playing it again at their home. We have not had Ann and Neil meet up again with Connie and Nikita, which would be excellent for Ann and Neil to disclose their bachelor parties to each other. Ann's reflections in “married years 5” and keeping it a secret is so unlike their characters, it needs a follow-up. Ann's no fucking other men policy needs to be broken to balance what Neil is allowed. But it needs to be very special and when they further mature in their marriage, maybe next time they meet Jeremy and Dawn? Or when Mark and Jill visit? Ann needs to start her job at Henrietta's House and Neil still needs to play the male escort. There is another 5 years of possible Ann and Neil adventures in my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5th Time Through............

This is my 5th time of reading this series. As I understand it, this begins about 1989 time series? As it's now May 2015, it means about 26 years or do I have my times wrong? Maybe it starts in the late 1990's? At any rate it's a great story. A few name switches, misspellings, grammar problems, but hell I've read some of the recent offerings from Doubleday and Random House to mention a few and they all seem to have editorial problems these days. Everyone seems to rely heavily on spelling and grammar checks by Microsoft Word and other word processing programs. My pet peeve is the misuse of you and your.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving very first read 5*

You write really well both grammatically and dramatically. I am rally looking forward to the rest of the series. Keep up the good work!

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Gee I Love a good True Love Story

Thanks for a Love Story..

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great story!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES