Ann: A Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

"Dawn, that's silly. We'll put him in the outfield."

"Why? He can't fucking run. I hit a ball to the fence and he couldn't get that fat ass home from second base? Look at me!"

Dawn showed Mark the strawberry that now blemished her right thigh from the slide she made to win the game.

"That's how I play. I don't expect everyone to play that way, but I at least expect them to try...and to know the game, at least a little bit. Not yelling 'cut', not covering the bag...I want to win Mark. I won't play if Earl does."

I knew Mark was in a tough spot. He probably worked with the guy. But he marched right over and talked to him. Earl got pissed, and grabbed his stuff and headed off to his truck.

Mark came and sat down next to me as I got the dirt out of my cleats.

"You okay, bud?" I asked.

"No. I'll have hell to pay for that come Monday."

"Really, why?"

"His dad is my boss. He's the 'S' in S-T Incorporated. Harry is the VP."

Wow, talk about putting his neck out there. Mark was bummed, but we won the next game going away, 17-1. Dawn and I played inspired. Nothing got past us. Mid-way through the game, when I made a backhanded stop deep in the hole and threw blindly toward second. Dawn made a great stretch and scooped the throw out of the dirt like a gold glove first baseman. At that moment, I realized for certain that I had never played with a better second baseman, male or female. She was amazing.

The team was going to go out after the game to celebrate the start. I begged off, telling Mark I was tired. It had been a long drive up, and it was past 11:00. I really wasn't up for drinking.

"What about you Dawn?"

"No thanks. My thigh's killing me. I want to get something on this before too long so it won't scar up too bad."

I took her bag and carried it to the car.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I didn't know your leg was bothering you that much. You didn't play like it in second game." "It's not."

"Well...you said..."

"Neil, I know what I said. Would you have rather I said that I wanted you to take me home so we could fuck?" Dawn smiled and winked as she patted me on my ass one more time. "I want to find out just how well that tight ass of yours moves that dick you were telling me about."

Dawn and I walked to towards the parking lot. Having just finished a double header on the first evening of the weekend tournament, the rest of the team, with the exception of the exiled Earl, went out for a little celebration. Dawn apparently had other plans, and I was totally on board.

"I love your car," Dawn said as I unlocked my new Nissan 300ZX.

"Thanks. A little present to myself, I suppose. The ex got to fuck around on me. I got a new car the day the divorce was final. It really pissed her off."

"Well, it really suits you."

"Do you wanna drive it?"

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Why not now?"

"Because it would be too hard to drive a stick shift, and play with your cock at the same time," she said as she winked at me again.

I smiled, and said, "Well, that's going to be hard either way...remember I've got my cup on.

I had opened the door for Dawn, and she sat down. Before I could step back, she grabbed my shorts and unbuttoned them. In what seemed like seconds, I had both my shorts and my sliding shorts down around my ankles and she was helping me step out of them. She threw sliding shorts, complete with cup, in the back seat. Just as quickly, she had me step back into my softball shorts and had me buttoned and zipped back up in no time.

"I can't believe I just did that." I said, a little stunned by how quickly it all happened.

"You didn't. I did."

"I meant I can't believe I was half naked in the parking lot. That's a new one."

Dawn got up and pulled off her jersey and handed it to me. Then off came her sports bra, and she stood in front of me with those magnificent melons almost touching my shirt. Throwing the bra back with my sliding shorts, she smiled as she grabbed her jersey and put it back on.

"There, now we were both half naked in the parking lot. Happy?" She looked down at my crotch and watched as my cock start to grow again. Giggling, she said, "Yeah...you're happy!"

We got in and I backed up and pulled toward the road.

"Turn right," Dawn said.

"Didn't we come in from that way?" I said, pointing to the left.

"Yeah. We're taking the long way home."

I gave her a crazy look. I wanted to race back to her place and get started.

"Relax, Neil. I was serious. I want to play with you in the car. Take this road. It will take you to US-23. We'll go right, and then take I-94 west. I can't do anything when you're shifting, so I was hoping you'd let me take you onto the interstate for a little while. It won't take us that much longer. I promise."

I turned right and practically peeled rubber. Dawn giggled. I loved the way she laughed; she was so full of life. The road she asked me to take followed the north bank of the Huron River. It was a windy road, and Dawn was right, I was shifting a lot. It gave us time to talk a little more.

I found out about her love of softball (3 leagues) and other sports, and where she got her competitive drive for sports (3 older brothers). We had a lot of similar tastes in music, food, movies...you name it.

"I might just have to fall in love with you," I said jokingly.

Dawn got a funny look on her face, and I knew she took that the wrong way.

"Dawn, relax. I was just kidding. In truth, you're fantastic. Any guy with half a brain would be lucky to be with you...I can't believe I'm even in a car with you. But I'm also almost 7 years older than you are. That's a big difference, and I'm sure it would jump up and bite us sooner or later. This is what it is; no strings. Okay?"

"Whew. You had me worried. I'm just not ready for another relationship. I just want to have a little fun. But I know where you're at right now, and I didn't want to hurt you."

"Emotionally or physically? Because if you fuck like you play ball, I may not make it through the night."

Dawn smacked my arm again.

"You know what I mean. I like you...and I want to have some fun with you. But I'd never want to hurt you."

"I have to be honest Dawn, my heart has been numb for quite some time. But I think part of the healing process is getting back to who I really am. And I have today. You've already done that for me. I feel alive right now, and I'm not just talking about inside my pants. I know this isn't anything serious. But it still makes me feel good. For the first time in a long time, my heart feels warm for someone."

"I'm planning on making the rest of you warm, too," she said as she shifted in her seat, turning to face me.

"I'm sure you will. I don't know what Mark or Jill has told you about me; at least as far as this subject is concerned."

"What subject is that?"

"Sex."

"Oooooh...I like that subject," she said in a sexy voice.

"Well, I know you know what happened. At least you've heard some version of the truth. But I don't really want to go into that. I guess I just want to say that even though it's been well over a year since we split, I have been with a couple of women since then. I've even kind of been seeing this one girl."

"So, you have a girlfriend?" Dawn said, kind of shocked.

"I wouldn't call her a girlfriend. Her name is Tina. She cuts my hair."

"So you're just seeing her just to get haircuts?"

"That's how it started. I suppose you could say that we've become friends that fuck. Does that make sense?"

"So, it's a casual thing."

"Yeah. We see each other from time to time just to get each other off. It's good, but it's not great. I mean, the sex is great, but there's no spark, and there's never gonna be a spark."

"So, if we fuck, how is that going to be different?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, really. Maybe it won't be. But based on how I feel about you, I'm guessing that when I tell people about this weekend, if I'm asked about you, I would put you in the 'lover' category."

"Lover?"

"Well yeah. I mean, with Tina...it's just sex. I get excited, and she turns me on physically. But it's more of raw thing. There's no emotion for either of us. I don't think we've even kissed that I can remember. We get together and get it on. I don't know how it even started."

That was untrue. I knew. I knew very well. But now wasn't the time to go into that.

"I'm not explaining this very well. The biggest difference, to me, is the emotion. I want to fuck Tina, but I don't want to be with her. That sounds kind of harsh, but she doesn't want to be with me either. I like her body; she loves my cock. That's it...kind of a fuck-hate relationship." I said laughing. "But Dawn, I connect with you. Hell, I already know more about you than I do about her, because we've talked. I see levels of you that I find interesting and exhilarating. My heart fluttered the first time I saw you. Yeah, I got hard, just like with Tina...but you're the kind of girl I would love to be with if I weren't fucking you. You're a lover."

"Oh...wow! I..." Dawn blushed. I could see her ears get red.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Dawn put her hand up and said, "It's okay, Neil. I'm actually thrilled. I'd love to be your lover. I'd love to call you mine as well. I guess I kind of feel the same way."

I pulled onto US-23, which is a limited access highway. I got up to speed and got the car into 5th gear, and I hit the cruise control. Dawn smiled as she saw me move my right arm out of the way. Unbuckling her belt, she got on her knees on the passenger seat. She reached down to the bottom of her jersey and lifted it up over her massive breasts, exposing them to me for the third time. It was just as exciting as the first.

"Okay, lover. I think it's time we get to know each other even better. If you've learned anything about me so far, you should know by now I'm a pretty direct girl."

"No...really?" I said, dripping with sarcasm.

Dawn flashed me a wicked smile as she reached for my zipper. Now that my support shorts were gone, it was going to be easier for her to snap open the button and fish out my prick.

"I am. I know that's hard to believe, but I am. It saves a lot of hassle. Of course, sometimes it creates it. But I'm happier that way. Anyway, I brought that up because I tend to be pretty vocal in bed, and that can turn some guys off. I just wanted you to know. And I'm not afraid to tell guys what I want. I hope that doesn't turn you off."

"Do you have a 'for instance' you'd like to share?" I asked.

"I love to have my tits played with while I give head. And don't be shy; I like my nipples pulled and twisted. You're not going to hurt me. Okay?"

I nodded, and said, "In that case, I like to have my balls sucked. A lot of girls won't..."

"I'll take care of you baby."

Dawn had opened my shorts, and was slowly stroking my growing cock as she talked to me. Pulling the opening wide to my hips, I lifted them slightly so she could have room to move the shorts down a little. She reached down to fondle my balls, and suddenly she looked down.

"Holy fuck! You're shaved!"

"Yeah...so?"

"I never noticed that when I took your shorts off. I was trying not to look so I could be surprised later."

"Surprise!"

"No shit. I've never had a guy that was shaved before. It's all gone. God, you look fantastic. And you're cock is huge! Why do you do it?"

"Do what? Shave?"

"Yeah."

"Because I like to have my balls sucked."

"Really...that's why?"

"Well, it's one of the reasons. If you want a girl to go down there, I figure you should make the experience as pleasing as possible so she'll want to do it again. Nobody likes that unpleasant hair getting in their mouth. Plus, I like the way it feels. It was different at first, but now I find it makes me feel sexy and it's more sensitive. And, I think it makes my cock look bigger."

"Jesus, Neil...it's already huge. You need it to look bigger?"

"There are bigger ones out there. So this helps, at least in my mind. And from my point of view of late, feeling better about myself is important."

"Neil, I can tell you...you're way better than most. And for the record, yes, there are bigger ones out there. And I suppose there are some women who search them out. But most of us want to feel stuffed; we don't want to be ripped in half. I have a feeling this one is going to stretch me perfectly."

Dawn lifted my cock up and leaned over. She took my shaft into her mouth and sucked my cock in as far as she could. I reached up and started playing with her tits as they hung down, practically rubbing on my thigh. Her nipples were perfect, and she moaned as I rolled one between my finger and thumb.

My shaft was soaked with Dawn's saliva, and she sucked the head for a moment before moving down the shaft with her tongue and going to my heavy balls. She was jacking me off as she took one of them into my mouth, licking and loving it, flicking her electric tongue lightly around it. It was heaven.

Dawn sucked on my other ball, and I moved to her other nipple, pulling and twisting it roughly, and pinching it hard. She let out a long groan.

"You do that wonderfully, baby," she said softly into my sack.

"You do too, babe. You do too!"

We got back to the 'Mobile Home Estate' in about 20 minutes. Dawn had pulled up off of me as we got off the interstate, but she kept stroking me slowly. We were silent, just our ragged, raspy breathing communicating to each other. I glanced over and saw that she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

I parked the car and turned it off in front of Mark's place. I was going to ask Dawn if she wanted to go inside, but she had other ideas. Leaning back over, she licked the knob of my prick and looked up at me.

"Neil, I'm going to suck you, and I want you to cum in my mouth. Then we can go inside and have some more fun. But I want to do this here, okay?"

Who was I to argue? I eased my seat back a little more and Dawn engulfed me. I inhaled deeply from the feeling of her tongue swirling around my head. I tried to pull at her nipples again, but she was all over the place. I settled on just grabbing and pawing at her whole breast, which seemed to be what she wanted, based on her reaction.

I was too far-gone now. I hadn't had a blowjob that great in ages (the ex could suck cock, which might help explain the fact that she was such a slut). Dawn reached down and started massaging my balls with her right hand. Her left was stroking my cock while her mouth bobbed up and down over my head in unison. I felt her finger trail down to that magic area under my balls, between my legs as she continued squeezing my sack.

I moved my free hand to the top of Dawn's head, and interlaced my fingers into her hair. As she squeezed my balls, they contracted and she locked down onto my cock and started swirling her tongue again. My hips bucked up, and I was there.

"I'm cumming babe!" I said with a grunt, and Dawn hummed over my cockhead, bringing another amazing sensation into the mix.

I tend to cum a lot compared to most guys. At least that's what I've been told by most of the women I've been with. It's not unusual for me to blast 6 to 7 large jets each time I have an orgasm. It makes cleaning up after I masturbate a little tricky. I had to by extra boxes of Kleenex since I'd moved back in with the folks.

When I came, it was no exception. Dawn's cheeks bulged out like a chipmunk storing food as the first couple of blasts hit the back of her throat. She was trying to swallow, but the volume proved too much. I could feel some slipping down the front of my shaft and pooling around the base of my pulsing cock. It's a sexy feeling. When I finally stopped spurting, Dawn leaned down and started licking up the cum she had to let seep out. She totally cleaned me, trying to get every morsel.

"God, you cum a lot lover! That's the first time I couldn't swallow a whole load."

"Sorry...kind of a gift, I suppose."

"So you always do that?"

"Yeah."

She laughed and said, "I might just have to fall in love with you!"

Dawn had a lot of cum on her lips and chin from trying to clean me up. I still had my hand in her hair, and I pulled her up to me. She was wide eyed as I placed my mouth over hers and kissed her hard, sticking my tongue deep into her mouth. Dawn started shaking.

As I pulled back, I opened my eyes to see that she still had hers wide open.

"You KISSED me!"

"Yes...I told you, I like you. Remember?"

"But I...I just swallowed you!"

"Not very well, though. You still have some on your chin. Hold still."

I leaned forward and licked a huge drop of cum dangling from Dawn's chin, and held it on my tongue. I pulled back again, and gave her a sexy smile. She groaned as I brought my mouth to hers again. She sucked my tongue like she'd just sucked on my cock, and giggled as she stole the salty substance from me. Dawn reached up and hugged me around the neck.

"God...you are the hottest man I've ever met!"

"Why do you say that?"

"You just licked your cum from my chin and fed it to me with your tongue. I've never even had a guy kiss me after I sucked his cock. That was amazing!"

"What's so amazing about that?" I said, my eyes sparkling from her smile.

She punched me on the arm again. I was beginning to view them as love taps.

"You know very well. That was the sexiest thing I've ever had someone do with me. Tell me the truth...was that just an impulse?"

"I've tasted myself before, Dawn. I really don't have a problem with it. I guess I'm different, but it seems me that if you expect the one you're with to swallow you, then the least you can do is know what they're experiencing. I kind of like it. I mean, I wouldn't want to eat someone else's, that's not my thing. But I don't think of this as a big deal. And I love the reaction. Yours was one of the best. Did you cum?"

"Yeah, a little. God that was fucking HOT!"

"Well, don't get too carried away. I'm gonna take you inside now and eat your pussy, and then I'm going to kiss you again and have you lick MY face clean!"

I felt Dawn shiver again, and I knew she was primed. I couldn't wait to get her inside Mark's house.

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers