All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 03'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

The connection that these 2 seem to have with each other is so awesome. I love how you are mixing this story up. There's intense sex scenes, romantic love making, with 2 people who are getting to know each other deeply all while trying to mend their own broken souls and helping each other heal as well. The word 'lover' really never did anything for me at all when I would read it in a story, (actually it would make me laugh bit for some reason..?..) but you have totally changed the way I 'see' that word now. In chapter 1 when Neil explains the difference to Dawn about what 'friends who fuck' are and what a 'lover' is....I thought that was just beautiful and one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. :-) Now I smile when I see them call each other 'Lover'.....just so sweet.

I am really enjoying this story and your writing. You have a wonderful gift and thanks for sharing it on here.

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome story! Thank you for your writing!!

naughtyallienaughtyallieabout 15 years ago
I don't know which is better...

your writing about softball, or your writing about making love! I could totally see that river, and the blanket. And I could see the action on the field in my mind. It's just amazing how you tell this story! And I have so many more chapters to look forward too! Thanks mimaster!!!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
great!

One chapter a day? You will observe, my restraint is already weakening!

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 13 years ago
story help

ann a love story - and the girls name is dawn?

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
i just started reading this series

Wheres Ann? I'm guessing the writer means Ann Arbor? The name of the town they are in. Have to be patient and see how the characters and their relationships play out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES