All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 13'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved to see the emotions play out of Neil's natural reaction to defend Ann and her honor. He really got Ben & Mack good with his razor sharp tongue. He not only won that round of their playful banter between them all but he also gained their respect as well. You could see how much Darren loves and respects his son but I think he also gained a whole other level of respect for Neil now (if that's even possible). And I think they way you described how Neil feels when his dad would touch his knee was so endearing. They seem to have a very deep and understanding relationship where they can 'talk' to each other without even using words and yet both know what each other is saying. Very beautiful.

I can't wait for the next part! I'm nervous though! It looks like both of them are really not so much in a position to move across the country for each other but it's clear that they are both very much in love with each other. They seem to be soul mates and they say that you are considered lucky if you get to meet yours in one lifetime......most people never get that lucky. So now that they have found each other...is fate, which is obvious what had brought them together in the first place, going to tear them both away from their destiny...? Looking forward to the next part!!!! =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES