All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 16'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter

It's nice to see Ann & her mom opening up more to each other. I agree also that it's all because of Neil because if he wouldn't have opened his mouth to Jean in the first place, neither Jean or Ann would have had the nerve...or strength for that matter to talk about all that they have this far. It's cool to see them actually trying to understand and accept each other. It's getting so close now for when Ann has to leave and seeing the way they were both acting in the car was sad. You could see that Ann was getting a bit annoyed....hurt maybe even?....when Neil kept saying that they were 'no strings attached' and all. I kinda got the feeling that maybe Neil was saying that because while that's the way they were meant to spend the week....he may have been saying that to also see what kind of reaction he would get from Ann, which was obvious anyway. While she tried to play it off a bit, you could see it bothered her. Both Neil and Ann are feeling the same way for each other but neither one of them are saying anything. Ann did open up a bit more to him tonight about never being as connected to anyone before like she is with him. I wonder who's going to be the first one to admit to what's really in their heart. I don't want Ann to leave! lol.

I thought the beginning of their date so far was great. Loved where they went, what they did inside the Conservatory and of course what they did back at the car. I love the fact they these 2 cannot seem to keep their hands off one another. Every time they get together, it's so hot and your writing totally paints a complete picture for your readers. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens on their date next! :)

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Every now and then💡💡💡💡

A story gives out an idea that is worth trying. My city has a Lake side gardens location, it’s worth a trip with my Lady...

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES