All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 34'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
Another good chapter

I have been looking forward to each new chapter for quite some time. I use a a WebMonitor program to give me a heads up when your story list changes. You are probably nearer to the end of this than to the beginning, but as far as I'm concerned, you don't need to to be even halfway yet. I'm grinning, but I'm not kidding.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it

this has been worth the wait, it`s really getting good again now that ann is back in the picture,looking foward to the next entry and thx so much for your efforts on this , nathan in ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect

Your story excites me, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so happy to see Neil and Ann together again. I can't wait to read more about how their relationship progresses.

shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 14 years ago
HOT!!!!

OMG was this chapter sooooooooo incredibly hot! This was like 'Part II' of their reconnection and was done this time around with making slow, passionate love...just getting to know each other again...slowly. I loved it! I also love the fact that both Ann and Neil are having all these little revelations throughout it all. They both know already how much in love with each other they are but when little things happen like for example when Ann called Neil 'lover'...how he took that as something far deeper than just a 'word' thrown in while making love...well that just shows how much these two love each other and have evolved in such a short time since getting together. It just seems that Neil is realizing...or 'noticing' all these different little things that would normally go unnoticed....like when talking to his mom and the realization of how she must have felt all those times when his dad was away from her. He always looked at those times as him 'missing his dad'...but now he's only just realized that those times must have been so hard and lonely for his mom. He'd never thought about that before but now all of a sudden....it hit him and I think that's all because of Ann...and what she means to him....what they mean to each other. :) Great chapter! Can't wait to see what was 'different' about Ann now....I have no clue, lol. Thanks mimaster!

244Jake244Jakealmost 6 years ago
Young Love

I think I remember those days....

Over 40 years ago...

Sometimes the years recolor events.

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES