All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 35'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!

I tried to guess what it could have been but couldn't figure it out. The Tan lines!lol. Now I see why that image of both of them on the patio was so intense for Neil. They way they were connected at that point and how completely 'natural' and perfect Ann looked to him. Loved his reaction to it when he noticed. I really liked Ann's family....well with the exception of Dale. I hope just watching Neil take care of Christina and all of the things he said that day will have maybe opened Val's eyes a bit or better yet...maybe even opened Dales. That was such a sad situation....and even more so with finding out about Neil having to give up his niece Maddie when he got divorced. I cant imagine how hard that must have been for him and I can see why the 'Dale Situation' pissed him off. Now as for throwing out that question- "Was it possible to 'take' someone you were already fucking"? I definitely think so. Sometimes there is 'fucking' and sometimes there is 'making love'...and I believe in both situations there definite ways to take it even a few steps further and create something so much deeper than the obvious. In Neil and Ann's case here...she brought him to her private place which she called her 'romance tree'. She's spent hours there escaping life and reading romance novels probably in hopes that one day she would find her way in life as well as that special person to give all of herself to. She brought Neil to this place and did exactly that. I think Neil had already 'taken' her to this place way before....even before they even made love for the first time....and now she needed to bring him there and have him take her under her 'romance tree'. Kinda like making all those dreams she had since she was a young girl come true and Neil's overwhelming urge to 'take her' at that very moment I think maybe in his own way was making sure he was making that fantasy of hers come true and make it as perfect for her in every way possible. I think this time the 'taking and giving' from both was much more 'mental' this time.... as well as physical. I loved it all.....and as always, fantastically written. Thanks mimaster, this story just keeps getting better and better....

ZottedZottedover 14 years ago
I love this series!

I just recently found this series again, to find that you've been writing steadily! I've really been enjoying this series as it has developed. Well done!

I have been noticing more grammatical errors and typos in the last couple stories, something I hadn't noticed before. For example, there have been a number of hanging quotation marks at the ends of paragraphs. Here is a typo from this story that stood out: "My hands *where* on her knees..." That really takes me out of the flow of an outstanding story.

I hope you continue writing after you complete this series.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
This guy is perfect!

Hopefully men are reading this too. to get a clue. Women are actually super easy to please, and he knows it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES